Philips AC0820/30 Series 800 Compact Air Purifier with Real Time Air Quality Feedback, Anti-Allergen, Reduces Odours and Gases, HEPA
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07TQH4SJZ
- Brand : philips
Intelligent purification – professional grade sensor automatically monitors, reacts & purifiers air
High grade filters remove 99.5% of ultrafine particles (PM2.5), dust, pollen, allergens, gases, bacteria and viruses
Quiet as a whisper - in sleep mode display lights are dimmed and purifier operates in near silence while you sleep
Compact size ensures fits in every place in your home. Provides air purification for rooms up to 49m²
4-step colour display indicator provides visual feedback of the indoor air quality
From the manufacturer
Quality you can trust
99% virus, allergen & pollutant removal
With just one push of a button, the air purifier filters the invisible viruses, allergens or pollutants in your home, to keep it clean and safe. It purifies quickly and effectively, thanks to its clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 190 m³/h.
* Calculated according to NRCC-54013 standard using cigarette smoke CADR tested according to GB/T18801- 2015.
* Theoretical time for one-time cleaning calculated by dividing its CADR 190 m3/h by the room size of 48 m3 (assuming the room is 20 m2 in floor area and 2.4 m2 in height).
* Tested on the filter media for 1 pass efficiency at 5.33 cm/s air flow by a third-party lab. The filter was tested with NaCl aerosol by iUTA according to DIN71460 -1.
* CADR is tested by a certified third-party lab, according to GB/T18801-2015.
|Product Dimensions||25 x 25 x 36.7 cm; 2.4 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||22 watts|
|Noise Level||61 dB|
|Item Weight||2.4 kg|
Customer questions and answers
- Where do I buy filters and also what filters does it take?There is an alert when filter needs changing - lasts about a year - filter is FY0194 c £20 got them on Amazon
- Can somebody advise on the best placement for the air purifier?Well the purifier does have holes for taking air in all around (360), so logically I’d recommend putting it somewhere open/not by a wall, corner, furniture or anything that would block the holes. I’m not sure about elevation but it does give a modern look to your house/room if you can display it on a desk or shelf
- How effective are air purifiers with cigarette smokeHi there, thank you for your question. Our Air purifiers have a HEPA filter which is designed to eliminate smoke and tobacco pollutants. An integrated active carbon filter can help to remove odor and harmful gases. However, constant smoking might result in the filter needing to be replaced more often. I hope that helps… see more Hi there, thank you for your question. Our Air purifiers have a HEPA filter which is designed to eliminate smoke and tobacco pollutants. An integrated active carbon filter can help to remove odor and harmful gases. However, constant smoking might result in the filter needing to be replaced more often. I hope that helps, but please know that my colleagues and I are happy to discuss any additional questions with you. You can get in touch via Facebook, Twitter or via the contact page on our website. Kind regards, Eleanor. see less
- Does it filter out chemicals and VOCs?no, not chemicals. it does not have a carbon filter. Only for particles, hepafilter