Solar Lights Outdoor, 【Newest 250 LED 1500 Lumens】kilponene Solar Security Lights 2000mAh Solar Powered Wall Lights Waterproof with More Smart PIR Motion Sensor [Energy Class A +++]
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08J3YZYWY
- Brand : kilponene
【4 Pack 250 LED】Equipped with 250 super bright LED and 180° wide-angle lighting range, this solar light outdoor could create a wider range of luminosity to easily illuminate your garden, garage terrace , driveway and backyard at night
【Ultra-Bright Solar Light 1500 LM】 This 250 led solar light is solid and durable, It has a protective screen that covers the LED, with a good design to extend its useful life
【Intelligent Motion Sensor Mode】 Kilponen solar powered solar lights detect people at a distance of 10 to 16 feet. When someone comes, the lights will turn on automatically. It will turn off after someone leaves for 15-20 seconds
【2000mAh Super Power Saving】 Our solar lights with 2000mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery, Higher solar efficiency up to 20% through monocrystalline silicon, with higher energy efficiency
【Waterproof IP65 and Easy Installation】Sunlight is waterproof to IP65, resistant to heat and rain. Just hang or use screw to mount this Solar Lights in any ideal place with sunlight. (around 2 to 3 meters)
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9.8 x 5 cm; 680 Grams|
|Item model number||ZJ-SLN250|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP65|
|Number of Lights||4|
|Special features||Waterproof, Motion Sensor|
|Shade Colour||Cool White|
|Power and Plug Description:||Battery-powered, Solar|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||1500 Lumen|
|Item Weight||680 g|
【Warranty】60-day money-back, 24-month warranty and 24-hour professional after-sales service:
If you have any questions, ☛Click on [your account]> [your order]> [order problem]> [contact seller]
Why choose it ：
☀kilponen Solar Lights 250 LED 4 pack provides excellent illumination
☀2000mAh rechargeable battery, energy saving, low carbon, no cable required
☀IP65 Waterproof and heat resistant. Perfectly designed for outdoor use such as balconies, terraces, stairs, gardens, lawns
● Number of LEDs: 250 LEDs
● Angle detection: 120 °
● Illumination range: 180 °
● Light color: cool white
● Sensing distance: 3-5m / 10-16ft
● Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
● Lumen: 1500 lumens.
● Waterproof: IP65
● Products size: 12.3 * 11.3 * 9.8cm
(NOTE: Fully charge the devices for 2 or 3 sunny days before using it for the first time)
Waterproof Level: IP65
- Before the first use, please make sure the sunlight can be charged with enough sunlight for 12 hours.
- For the first time, press and hold for 3 seconds to activate the solar lights.
4 x Solar Light
4 x Screws
1 x Manual
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 February 2021Very very brightExcellent solar light. Very bright and one small light covers quite a wide area so I ended up only needing two for the area I originally purchased these for...a dark rather dangerous path past our porch. Now it’s lit up so well it’s much safer to walk around that way. The other two I have put at the end of the garden on the new fencing so easy to get in the two gates and see what is around you. These are very bright. Literally out of the box..screwed to fence. Done. Perfecto
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2021They do what it says on the boxUsed them spaced out on my new fence. Easily installed (by my very handy and kind neighbour). They cover the side door, side return, gate and bins and so far, have come on as soon as I go out in the dark to either let the dog out or put the bins out. They're bright, but are at the top of the fence and catch the sunlight during the day. I hope they work as well in the winter. so far, I'm very pleased with them. They look good too. Oh, and the sun doesn't charge me for the electricity. That's a bonus.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2020Good small lights for gardenLights took couple of days to charge up and the on and off button was not obvious at first. But they are easy to operate once you figure out the button and easy to install in the garden.The lights are quite bright when lit up. They only activate when you get closer to the lights and once you are a bit away, they turn off.Good quality lights for the price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 August 2021Easy to install big convinenceInstalled them and they worked straight away in the evening. Detection range adjuster feature would be an added advantage
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 December 2020Very happy with the product.I am amazed by this solar lights, sensitive and bright! They work very well regardless of the weather. They can store enough battery even in a rainy cloudy short winter daylights. I am chuffed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 December 2020Very pleasedReally pleased with these. Ive got them on my fence panels near my dustbin so they light up the side of my house when I go to put rubbish out. Makes me feel much more secure. Would recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 October 2021Not stunningBought two boxes of these, eight actual lights, of those, two were DOA. Shame as they seemed a decent unit. One box, in which I put the non working ones was returned for a refund.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2021Output questionable?Does not look as bright as a 1500lumen out luminaries should. Otherwise, it is working okay since I installed them yesterday.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 January 2021goodWork well up to now. The last ones I had which were different make soon gave out and needed more sunlight than these.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 October 2021Easy to set up and workWanted some lights for the path around the side of the house. Easy to install and give enough light to illuminate the path. Good value for money so would recommend. Seem to charge up just fine with daylight and not strong sun as some other models need.
Customer questions and answers
- How do they work in winterMine change fully even out of direct sunlight they only need to light for 15-20 seconds at a time so even on overcast days they still work fine.
- Is it possible to turn the unit off (back to the out of the box state). After switching on they work as described but cannot manage to turn off again.No, don't work at all
- How do you set the different modesHi i don't think you can , nothing in the instructions PIR very poor as well ..
- how do they work as the ones I,ve purchased don't seem toleave them outside to charge up. then simply press and hold the button for 3 seconds and they will work. mine are fine. obviously need to be in good daylight to charge up