Traditional White Aluminium and Frosted Glass Panel Outdoor Garden Porch Wall Mounted Lantern IP44 Light with PIR Motion Sensor - Complete with a 10w LED GLS Bulb [6500K Cool White]
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B074DHD2YV
- Brand : minisun
Traditional Weatherproof IP44 Rated Outdoor Flush Garden Lantern - With Frosted Glass Panels
Equipped with a PIR Motion Sensor - Ideal as a Security Light and for Lighting Gardens, Paths, Patios, Garages, Courtyards, Porches and Driveways
Measurements: Height 355mm x Width 165mm x Depth 95mm
Comes Complete with 1 x MiniSun Branded 10w LED ES E27 GLS Light Bulb [6500K Cool White]
Reference Number: 01599
- IP44 Rated
- PIR Motion Sensor
- Weatherproof construction
White Aluminium and Frosted Glass Panel Outdoor Garden Porch Wall Mounted Lantern IP44 Light with PIR Motion Sensor - Complete with a 10w LED GLS Bulb
Traditional white Aluminium weatherproof IP44 Rated rated wall light lantern in a black finish is a wonderful addition to any outdoor space.
With its elegant design and durable and weatherproof construction, it is both stylish and practical, making it ideal for a variety of outdoor areas including:
- Exterior Walls
- Reception Areas
- & Much More
Additional Product Features
Ideal For Outdoor Installation
This great wall light fitting is IP44 outdoor weatherproof rated making it suitable for outdoor installation.
For additional security, it is fitted with an unobtrusive state-of-the-art PIR motion sensor which triggers the light when movement is detected. A stylish way to bring not only more light but also extra security into your home!
Achieve The Desired Look
With the right piece the desired look can be achieved in any living space.
This elegant wall lantern adds a touch of modernity to any outdoor area of the home and looks great in every exterior space. It complements any garden or porch perfectly and will certainly make a great impression.
Update your outdoor space with this impressive MiniSun outdoor wall light lantern!
|Colour||White With Cool White Led|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Cap Type||ES E27|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2020DisappointingHave rarely had cause to write a poor review, but here goes. This product is dreadful. It is poorly designed: (i) four mounting screws included in the box (and needed) but only two holes in back-plate. You can of course drill extra, but why should you have to? (ii) There is plenty of space in the housing for the terminal block, so why site it in the place that – when connected – the mains cable obstructs the cover? And (iii) the instructions were poor (e.g. missing a note about removing the sensor cable before fitting the back-plate; and insufficient clarity in respect of the sensor settings; etc). To cap it all, when powered up the sensor was erratic. Will leave this light in place until I can find a better alternative, and then take it down to the dump.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2021Bulb missing and motion detection only has 2 settings but couldn't be asked to dismantle and return.Return from caput LED (throw it away) to easily replaceable 'bulb' version on same foot-print welcome... but fixing holes in different location. Sensor not adjustable apart from close/wide range on internal switch... bulb ? not in sealed box £7.00 to replace but needed to fit on the day so took it on the chin... necessity prevailed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2020Looks good!!Arrived on time as usual and was well packaged. Fitting is simple enough, mine was to replace an existing light so the wiring was already in place. The only gripe is the instructions for the micro switch which controls the light function are a bit vague and took a bit of studying. However been fitted over a month now and is working fine! It looks good too - would recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 June 2018its stylish gives off a good light now fitted to the front and rear of ...This is the second light I have bought, its stylish gives off a good light now fitted to the front and rear of my house. I have no problem giving it 5 stars as it arrived on time and undamaged. Friends have given passed positive comments with one looking at purchasing 2. Great product and reasonable priced
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2021Good value for moneyI ordered one of these lights and it was really good value for money so I ordered two more, unfortunately though only slight one was damaged. Some paint was chipped. Hence only four stars.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2018Speedy deliveryOrdered 3.. Arrived a day earlier than expected. Fitted them today . All three Working well including PIR ! Would be 5 stars but one had slight paintwork issue and loose PIR control as screw was missing. Several glass panels had chips at edges . As glass is provided loose and is held by Metal brackets against the body, I am not sure how rainproof it will be. Will have to keep an eye on this.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2021Looks good and works well. !!!Very easy to install and looks really good. Works well too. So would use again for sure. !!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2020Sensor PositiveThe Lantern looks good and works well, I took the precaution of having it fitted by a pro!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 March 2018Brilliant lightEasy to install all the instructions are in the box.... just a little confusing with the delay and the sensor on and off
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 June 2021PIR and LEDGreat light good quality. Used for outbuildingEconomic to use
Customer questions and answers
- Does it have a motion sensor? Can you adjust how long the light stays on for?It has a motion censor which comes on about two meters, the light stays on when inactive for about one minute, there is no adjustment.
- Are you able to change the light level it triggers at and the time.yes you can change the light level it triggers at but not the time once its dark enough it will go off
- can you use it with a three pin plug into a socketI wired mine directly to an electrical source but I don't see aggression why you couldn't use a plug ....just ensure you use the correct 3 amp fuse.
- Can you adjust range of sensor ? How many metres range? otherwise anyone walking past house will set it offOne is able to adjust the sensor, but I would suggest its a matter of trial and error to get the appropriate setting.