Solar Security Lights Outdoor, Claoner 140 LED Solar Motion Sensor Lights 3 Lighting Modes Solar Powered Lights 2000 mAh Solar Wall Lights for Yard Garage Garden Fence Door (4 Pack)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07ZV1ZFPW
- Brand : claoner
【140 LED Brighter & 270°Wider Lighting】Solar light with motion sensor equipped with 140 upgraded high power LEDs and newest energy management chip, increase the illumination angle to 150°, the illumination range of one light can reach 35㎡. Bring comfort and security to your family.
【3 Intelligent Modes】The upgraded solar lights come with 3 smart modes for your choice: ① Medium long light mode,②Dim light sensor mode,③Strong light sensor mode. Upgraded security lights are more sensitive and have a wider range of effective sensor. New PIR motion sensor system and the 120º wide-angle motion sensor detects motion up to 10-16 ft, it convenience and security to your garage, yard, path
【Accurate Pir Motion Sensor Light】Built-in a sensitive light sensor and PIR motion sensor, the sensor motion lights can pick up movement from a small dog/cat easily. After detection, the solar wall light will cover a large scale of space with gradual illumination and will not scare your pets. Perfect for keeping an eye on your dog when she's mooching around the garden in the middle of the night.
【Energy-saving & Durable】No electricity bill, 2000mAh lithium battery can provide 12 hours of lighting time at night only need to charge 6-8 hours of sunshine. Made of high-impact ABS plastic, has unique IP65 waterproof and can withstand all kinds of terrible weather.
【Easy to Install & Widely Used】Solar powered front door lights require ZERO maintenance and easy to install as they do not require wiring cables, it can be mounted with 3M adhesive tape(included) or the provided screws. Can be used in areas where there is no electrical supply, perfect for outside, wall, garden, patio yard, deck garage, driveway, porch, fence, gutter, RV, etc.
【What You Will Get】4 x140 LED Solar Security Lights with Motion Sensor; 4 × Plastic Anchor; 4 x Screws; 4 x 3M Adhesive Tape; 1x User Manual.
Claoner 140LED SUPER BRIGHT SOLAR MOTION SENSOR WALL LIGHTS [4-PACK]
1.Before the first use, please make sure the solar light can be charged with sufficient sunlight for 12 hours.
2.In winter, the solar light is not able to be fully charged for the lack of light. So it's normal if the solar light is not bright enough and illumination time is short. Light time depends on how much it is charged during the daytime.
3.The solar light should be installed in places where sufficient sunshine is available.
3 Different Lighting Modes:
Medium Long Light Mode
The solar light will turn on automatically at night.
Auto turns on to continuous medium light in darkness or at night, lasting 6-8 hours.
Dim Light Sensor Mode
When people go through the light sensor area, the light will be strong.
And the light will turn to dim after people leave the induction area.
Strong Light Sensor Mode
When people go through the sensor area, the light will be strong.
And the light will turn off after people leave the induction area.
High Efficiency Solar Panel
Installing easily in seconds, harness the energy of the sun to light your night. No need to wiring and pay electricity bills. Great outdoor security night light for wall, patio, garden, porch, lawn, pathway, gutter, etc.
All Weather Ready
IP65 waterproof to ensure the light works properly no matter rain, snow or heat. Great workmanship and high-quality material keep your house light up every night
4 x Solar Security Lights
4 x Installing Screws
4 x Plastic Anchor
4 x Adhesive Tape
1 x Manual
|Package Dimensions||20.2 x 11.7 x 11.1 cm; 770 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||TBD-02|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP65|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Number of Lights||140|
|Special features||Waterproof, Motion Sensor|
|Power and Plug Description:||Solar|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+++|
|Item Weight||770 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2020Must have lightOutstanding on every level.Highly recommended.Best solar light I have ever had.Well designed. Great quality. Fabulous product.I take reviewing products seriously and think it important to write the good and bad points but you will be over the moon with these lights. I am reordering and throwing away all my older ones
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 February 2021What Everyone Says Is TrueWhat everyone says is true, these lights are really good.1st impressions, I thought they would be too small as the box they came in was smaller than I thought. Because they're wedge shaped, they fit snugly in the box, so don't panic, they aren't too small.They come with screws, wall plugs and double sided adhesive pads, so you can put them pretty much anywhere.They are BRIGHT! Surprisingly so. They're compact units but light up my whole porch and a metre or so away from the house.The motion detection is excellent, it immediately lights up when I go past the gate.To summarise: great product, excellent value, highly recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 April 2021Great little lightsI wasn't expecting much from these lights as I had just bought some little vertical light that I placed along my pathway and they aren't very bright. I was pleasantly surprised at how bright these lights are. Maybe not bright enough to read by unless you are stood right under them but certainly bright enough to light up the area. There are 3 modes and at the moment I only use the mode that stays off until motion is detected and then it lights up on the brightest setting. When the time comes that we can have neighbours round in the evening I will put them on the permanent "dim" light which is still bright enough to comfortably see each other (and pour drinks of course.) I have one on the front of my garage so it lights up when people come on to my drive, one round the back in my patio area and one where my dog does it's business. I'm not sure where to put the fourth one yet. I have just used the sticky pad to fix them and they haven't fallen off yet. All in all I am 100% pleased with these great little lights.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 March 2021Ideal for the jobJust bought the 4 pack of the latest version. We've had 8 (bit by bit) up the side fences of our back for the dog's benefit (and ours, the odd fox, etc) for over 2 years. Of the 8 only one had actually died a death after being out in all weathers for a couple of years, but I also replaced a couple of faded ones. Each time you buy it's a slightly different, enhanced version. This time brighter again, slightly larger/more light.They work all summer and all winter. Only thing you might find is that when there hasn't been any sun at all for 3 or 4 days in winter, a light or two might give up after 2 or 3 trips up the garden.Changing modes isn't perfect (some have clear 3 point switch) - but if you take it into a dark room prior to installation, press the button until the brightest one comes on. Otherwise just try it when up.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2019Well made ,sturdy productThe light emitted for such a small product is impressive.Easy to fit ,not at all obtrusive.You wouldn’t know they were there.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 June 2020Light Your WaySetting the correct mode was a bit hit and miss due to sparse instructions but well worth the effort. Easily mounted on the fence beside our path and the motion sensor switches them on as we walk by. Very useful bright light.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 June 2020Wow! Amazing solar lightsWow so pleased with these lights, I'd been looking for days for some good quality solar lights and was struggling. I came across these pack of 4 lights and delivery was so quick and always kept me up to date on when they would be arriving. The light are very good quality and very bright when on mode 3 although mode 2 looks really nice dimly lit then full beam if motion dectected. Definitely worth it and would buy again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2020Very bright lights (4) with wide coverageVery impressed. These give off a very bright light. I use them on the bright sensor mode to light up the drive when I reverse car out of garage. Was going to get more to put by front door to help when unlocking in the dark but despite one of them being 10 foot away I don't need to as it lights up the area with plenty to spare. Only just got them so can't comment on longevity but they look well manufactured.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 October 2021Good value for moneyMy garden had previously been vulnerable to trespassers and I had an electric-powered motion-sensitive light installed, which hiked my bill up by about £50 / quarter. About 3 weeks ago, I decided to try out this product and am well-pleased and will be buying more. This is what I did:1. Left it out in the sun for 2 days2. Pressed the white button three times3. Placed it in front of my other light in a cage. If there weather is really bad, I can always revert to the other light4. So far, it comes on at night even if the day has been dull and rainy.5. Stuck for light indoors? Just carry one of the lights in.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 November 2020Does the jobI bought these to provide additional lighting in the back garden as i already have a similar light in the driveway. The sensor seems to work well and it provide a good level of light, however i find that the light is very cold - almost blue in colour. Mounting is easy, with the top edge having an easily accessible hole to allow it to be fixed to the wall - a double sided sticky pad is also provided. It only has one central fixing hole though - I would of preferred it to have 2 for fixing more securely - especially if it is going on a wall where the sticky pad would be useless.Overall, I think this is a good product - just don’t like the bluish colour of the light though!
Customer questions and answers
- What is equivalent lumens of each light?No idea sorry binned the box but can say really lovely and bright. Much brighter than others I've seen in gardens. Would def recommend.
- How good do they work in winter?I bought these in the summer, obviously they don't receive as much sunlight during these winter months so I have mine set to come on only when activated by the sensor and there's no problem during the whole night. There's another setting that you can choose from which is a constant dim light but this only lasts a few h… see more I bought these in the summer, obviously they don't receive as much sunlight during these winter months so I have mine set to come on only when activated by the sensor and there's no problem during the whole night. There's another setting that you can choose from which is a constant dim light but this only lasts a few hours but enough to light the way when returning from work at 7pm. If you choose the third option for a bright constant light, then you can expect this to last only an hour or so as it drains the storage very quickly. I hope this helps x see less
- I have recently purchased this iteam and unfortunately one of the lights isnt workingSupplier is very good. Just email them and they'll send another
- What are the Dimensions of each individual light not just the package?Hi. 10.1cm width, 13.5cm height and depth of 5cm. Very happy with them thus far.