LED 5w Outdoor Up Down Wall Light Dusk Till Dawn Sensor Stainless Steel Finish Cool White ZLC0203CW
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08GG9NNYQ
- Brand : delonghi
Outdoor IP65 up down dusk till dawn sensor wall light in Stainless Steel finish
Built in dusk to dawn sensor comes on when sunset is detected then continue to remain illuminated till sunrise is sensed
Made from high quality robust materials, CE approved, ROHS Compliant
Requires GU10 Bulb LED or halogen max up to 2 x 35W included 5w Cool White LEDs
Ideal for producing a great up-and-down light effect to enhance the facade of any building
|Brand||Long Life Lamp Company|
|Manufacturer||Long Life Lamp Company|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP65|
|Finish types||Stainless Steel|
|Specific Uses||Outdoor use|
|Shade Colour||Cool White|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A|
|Start Up Time||Instant|
Beautiful stainless steel finish outdoor wall light which benefits from dusk till dawn sensor. Simply no need to worry about the PIR settings just allow it to do it's job naturally. Comes on when it senses sunset and goes off at sunrise. Please note this product is not suitable for seafronts, 220-240v, Not to be used on other timers, dimmers and sensors. Takes 2 x GU10 Bulb LED Or Halogen Max Upto 2 x 35w (included) 5w GU10 LED Cool White. CE
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 July 2021DecentBought to replace the same light I installed 2 years ago. We have 6 around our house and they respond well to the change in light and look really nice. Some of the other light now have rusty dome nuts which I have replaced. Only shame is these costing 50% more than when I bought them before.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2020brilliant product !!!!!!!!!!A marvelous pair of "" dawn to dusk"" wall lights....They work brilliantly,, either side of my garage doors , and as well as being useful lighting up my pathway ,, they are also very beautiful , both on and off , giving a perfect design statement.......
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2021Nice and Bright Up/down lightNeeded to replace a dated dusk to dawn lantern outside my property and went for this unit. Works absolutely perfectly and it was a straight swap for the old fitting. Just need to drill new fixing holes. All in all, it took around 20 minutes to fit.Well made unit and the brushed stainless steel looks of good quality
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 November 2020Looks goodIt does exactly what it says and lights up our front door and porch perfectly. This is 2nd we have brought so can definitely recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2020Good to look at, not so good to work.Very smart to look at and effective when lit. However, it's a bit fiddly to fit and it takes 'a lot of daylight' to switch off automatically . So, as I often have to revert to manual switching, it's rendered partially pointless.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2021The fact we were reimbursed with no problem, leads me to think this is a reputable source.Both items failed to work, but we were refunded with no problem. In the end, we brought two ordinary outside lights and have put dusk to dawn light bulbs in. This configuration now works perfectly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 April 2021Great productLooks great. Very bright light too. Fitted by an electrician so I can't comment on that. Very reasonable price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 November 2020Cheaper then mostGood price
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2021Terrific!Lights work beautifully! Delighted with purchase!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2021Beautiful light and good valueBeautiful light and good value
Customer questions and answers
- Are these wired in rather than battery?The item is mains powered only - there is no battery option.
- can you adjust daylight timing light coming on about 3:00 pm on bright dayI can' see that this lamp can be adjusted, it comes on at 10 lumens and goes off at 15, so I think you will have to manually control it. I have a similar problem in that mine is fitted under the eaves and comes on earlier than it otherwise would because of the extra shade.
- Where are the cable entry points?Through the back panel, no problem, easy to put up.
- Are these weatherproof?I believe so, we have them outside and they have been through rain and snow this year