Garden Mile 2m Cream Tilting Parasol with Crank Outdoor Garden Patio Easy Assembly Easy Crank Open Garden Furniture Umbrella Sun Shade Covering Decking
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08Z824N4Y
- Brand : bosch lawn garden
GARDEN PARASOL - These charming garden parasols are the perfect way to bring shade and coverage to any area of your outdoor space. Sleek and stylish, these parasols look great wherever they're used!
EASY TO USE - Easy to assemble and store away when not in use, with full instructions these parasols can be easily erected in a matter of minutes, making for a strong stable garden accessory.
DURABLE - This easy to assemble parasol is manufactured with a grey powder coated 2pc aluminium pole & 160g/m² polyester cover with 6 steel ribs & air flap. It has an easy crank & tilt mechanism to open/close the parasol.
SPECIFICATIONS - Overall Height: 2m Steel Pole: Ø32mm. *This parasol is not suitable to be left outside in extreme weather conditions*.
These charming garden parasols are the perfect way to bring shade and coverage to any area of your outdoor space. Sleek and stylish, these parasols look great wherever they're used! Easy to assemble and store away when not in use, with full instructions these parasols can be easily erected in a matter of minutes, making for a strong stable garden accessory.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 October 2021GreatThis was perfect for what we needed Iver the summer. The material looks like a good quality and the mechanism for raising and lowering the umbrella feels sturdy.The only down side is that is doesn't come with a cover but I got one for a few pounds so it wasn't a huge problem.Over all I am very happy and I would absolutely but this umbrella again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 August 2021NO GOODDID NOT WORK WHEN TOLD WAT TO DO THE LACH BROKE THE HAD TROUBLE RETURNING AND THEN HAD TROUBLE GETTING REFUND BUT GOT MONEY BACK AT THE END
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2021Very disappointedWhen tried to open up by winding the handle it got stuck half way and wouldn't go up or down, it was completely stuck, got in youch with seller who said return it, how can you return a half open parasol. So left with something that is no good, not even a refund was offered unless I sent a half open parasol, really..
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2021Good value for purchase priceI needed a small parasol and this fitted the bill. The wind up mechanism is not the most robust I have seen but it works well. Material was better than I expected.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2021garden mile wind up parasolService and delivery was very good and the parasol is very much fit for purpose.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2021Strong, inexpensive sun shadeNo issue putting this brolly into a concrete base I bought. Te item came in plastic in a box. The plastic can be used as a free cover
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 2021Woks easilyEasy to set up and so far works like a dream. The crank handle is easy to use and the parasol is a good size.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 September 2021ParasolThe sun has disappeared since ordering this item so cannot tells how good it blocks the sun.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 2021Nice itemQuiet flimsy looking but seems ok in stand.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 July 2021Light weight unberellaReally surprised how light this umbrella was. Very sturdy easy to put up with the wind up handle. Tilts which is good can't wait to use it
Customer questions and answers
- Does it have a baseHi,no there isn't a base..but you can find them on amazon.you can buy an expensive one,but I bought one from Amazon for £23 that does the job perfectly..
- What is the width of the canopy?I thought this was 2.7m as advertised. Did u buy the 2.4m? Mine is due to arrive in a few days
- Is it definitely cream or more beigeOn the beige side
- does this umbrella tilt?Hi,no it dosnt tilt,it's very sturdy when fitted into a base,but it is a straight one.