Charles Bentley Garden Outdoor Cover 3.5m X-Large Hanging Banana Umbrella Parasol Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B06XXHLCBX
- Brand : charles jourdan
Features : Crank winding system: easy to open/close, Tilt function: 360 degree rotation (side to side), Lightweight aluminium frame, 8x struts/ribs on canopy, Extra-large sunshade
Material : Frame: Aluminium, Canopy: Polyester
Dimensions : Canopy span: 3.5m, Overall height: 2.6m, Pole dia.: 53-77mm, Steel tube thickness: 1mm, Boxed: W38 x D16.5 x H257cm, Built: H263 x L360 x W360cm
Weight : 13kg
Colour : Light grey
- Materials: Frame: Aluminium, Canopy: Polyester
- Dimensions: Canopy span: 3.5m, Overall height: 2.6m, Pole dia.: 53-77mm, Steel tube thickness: 1mm
- Boxed: W38 x D16.5 x H257cm, Built: H263 x L360 x W360cm
- Weight: 13kg
- Colours available: Beige, black, light grey
- Crank winding system: easy to open / close
- Tilt function: adjustable angle
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- 8 x struts / ribs on canopy
- Extra-large sunshade
- Assembly: Some easy self-assembly required
Charles Bentley 3.5M XLarge Hanging Banana Umbrella Parasol
Make the most of the outdoors on warm sunny days, with this premium 3.5m banana umbrella, perfect for keeping you protected from the sun.
Designed with an extra-large canopy, this stylish and freestanding umbrella can be used anywhere in the garden. Highly versatile, the umbrella can be positioned over a hot tub or large outdoor dining set. Constructed with a lightweight, aluminium frame which is rust proof, this premium 3.5m banana umbrella will provide long lasting use.
Please Note: Please do not leave the parasol assembled overnight or during harsh weather conditions. Requires a weight on the bottom of the parasol to keep it secure.
|Product Dimensions||38 x 16.5 x 257 cm; 13 Kilograms|
|Item display length||350 centimetres|
|Item display weight||13 Kilograms|
|Material type||Polyester, Aluminium|
|Item model number||5014555096932|
Customer questions and answers
- Are the screws included in the box? As I cant find them anywhere, the box was damaged so am concerned they have fallen out, thanks!Everything came in my box perfectly, screws included! It's a sturdy parasol thank goodness but I'm sorry to hear you had some missing. Get them to replace immediately x
- Does it rotate at the base to save moving?Yes, 360 degrees.
- Can the parasol twist all the way round ?I haven’t tried turning 360 but certainly it rotates 180
- What would be the best way to concrete itnin?Very carefully. The base is not made for that purpose. It is designed to accept four plastic coated concrete weights. The central point acts as a pivot to move the umbrella shade direction. If you cemented this in you may risk fouling the rotary mechanism.