DOUHE Air Purifier for Home Air Filter Hepa Filter with UV Light, Portable Air Cleaner for Bedroom, Add Essential Oil Groove Design, Remove 99.97% Smells Dust Smoke Pollen Pet Hair Allergies
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B09BPSM1XM
- Brand : douhe
【Three-layer HEPA Filter System】:The HEPA filter with three effective filter layers can filter 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke and animal hair: 5μm, 10μm and other larger particles are blocked on the outermost sieve.The uneven density of the filter and the fan work together to produce a large air vortex inside the filter. Through the action of the air cyclone, small-volume, high-density dust is adsorbed on the HEPA filter
【With LED/UV Light Choice】:When you need a night light to illuminate your room, you can easily turn on the LED light while purifying the air.When you are going out or going to work，you can choose UV light to enhance clean and purify your air environment,effectively improve the air quality at home
【Super Quiet Sleep Mode 】:You can turn on sleep mode before going to bed or when you need a quiet environment to rest.the lowest noise level, No sound or light interference,people who usually sleep lightly can also fall asleep peacefully.You can also set the timing you want,enjoy a perfect and worry-free sleep
【Timer Setting&3-Level Wind Speed】:The timer setting can be set at 6/12/24 hours.One button,3-level speed adjustment function,when you need to sleep or prepare to go out, you can choose different wind speeds according to your purification needs, you can use it with timer settings to save power consumption, green and environmentally friendly
【Unique Essential Oil Groove Design】:We designed a push-and-turn cover groove for adding essential oils, you can add a few drops your favourite essential oils to help you relax while cleaning the air.When the filter is being used for 2000 hours ,a Built-in Replacement Indicator reminds you that you need to replace the filter.
Effective Range: 20 m² / 215 ft²
Noise Level: 22–55dB
Power / Wattage: 22watts
Compact Dimensions: 16.1 x 17.1x 24.7 cm / 6.3 x 6.7x 9.7 in
Weight: 1.54 kg / 3.4 lb
What's in the Box?
1 x DH-JH01 Three-layer HEPA Air Purifier
1 x True HEPA Filter (Pre-Installed)
1 x User Manual
1 x UK 3-pin Mains Power Cable
Three-layer HEPA Filter with UV Light
The HEPA filter with three effective filter layers can filter 99.97% of dust, pollen,smell, smoke and pet hair,easily filter particles as small as 0.3 microns. You can also turn on the UV light at the same time to enhance clean and purify your air environment ,create a healthy and fresh live conditions for you.
3-Fan Speeds and Timer Setting
You can choose 2-level,1-level and sleep mode-level for air purification according to your air environment and your needs.When you need to sleep or prepare to go out, you can use it with timer settings to save power consumption,it can be set at 6/12/24 hours.Don't worry about excessive electricity bills for a long time.
Built-in Reminder to Replace The Filter
When the filter is being used for 2000 hours ,There will be lots of particles attached to the filter, which will affect the purification effect. At this time, the built-in replacement indicator will display a red light to remind you.After replacing filter, the purifier still maintains efficient air purification,give your quality of life.
1.Please remove the plastic wrap from the filter before running your air purifier.
2.Place the air purifier on a flat, stable surface with the display facing up. Always allow 15 inches of clearance on all sides of the purifier.
|Black Air Purifier||H13 HEPA Filter|
|Noise Level||22-55 dB||22-55 dB||—|
|Rated Power||22 W||22 W||—|
|Fan Speed||3(Sleep Mode/Level 1/Level 2)||3(Sleep Mode/Level 1/Level 2)||—|
|H13 HEPA Filter||✓||✓||✓|
|Package Dimensions||31 x 19 x 18.8 cm; 1.92 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.92 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2021BrilliantI’ve been waiting to get an air purifier for a while as I suffer with asthma.This unit arrived very well packaged and was very easy to set-up.I put it on the night mode and put in my bedroom. By bedtime the air was much fresher and easier to breath. I didn’t wake up the following morning with a stuffy nose which is sometimes the case.All in all, this is a brilliant item. They say that first impressions count which is certainly the case with this.Will definitely recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2021Quiet and refreshingHaving family members with allergy to dust, we decided to give this a try. We use it in the kitchen / living area during the day, and in the bedroom at night. Sleep mode is very quiet. We noticed an improvement in our quality of sleep. We will try adding some fragrance for day use. Overall seems a very nice and easy to use product.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2021Difference to air and relaxation after first day.Delighted with my new air purifier. Looking stylish and very easy to install, I have already found the difference it makes to the room in which I’ve installed.Had one of the best nights sleep for a long time when I tried it on timer mode, with a gentle and relaxing glow of blue-ultraviolet.The packaging was robust and well designed, including UK plug socket and instruction manual.I recommend this product.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2021Lots of power for such a little purifierI have been using this purifier for over a week now and I have to say I'm very happy with it.It really does make the air feel cleaner I your lungs!Not much more say other than I'd buy it again
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2021Best purchase does what it saysDoes what it says. Have this in my bedroom and has helped me sleep better day 5 brilliant. I have asthma and this really does help my breathing also keeps the dust down. Sleep mode very quiet and use timer. I put it on high 15 minutes before I go to bed then sleep mode with no light on.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2021Was very impressed by the deviceI have asthma so I used the product for that reason to reduce my asthma attacks and to purify the air that I Breeze
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2021Received as promised, clean dust nicely,not to noisy.I used to get lots of dust from my carpet, now it's much cleaner.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2021I works wellIt is a good it but the par u put the oils is crap and flimsy. Broke after a few days
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 October 2021First-classLiving room
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2021A breath of fresher airI positioned this in a bedroom which, despite dusting frequently, still seems to attract a fair amount of dust, so a good environment to know if it’s any good.This is a beefy unit in size and sitting next to my Xbox Series X console it is almost the same size (same width and just slightly less in height). Despite its size, it is fairly light.All buttons to operate the different functions of the air purifier are located at the top for easy reach.It has 3 settings for the fan and for 2 of them the sound is noticeable, even when you have the TV on at the same time. The third setting is a lot quieter and spins the fan at a much slower speed. When the fan is on its lowest setting even the lightest of sleepers wouldn't hear it.There’s a button to have the light on at the front of the unit (where the intake of air is located), a light on at the top where the fan is, or both lights on at the same time. You can also have both lights turned off.The lights on the unit are subtle and not overpowering, and don’t distract. They don’t give enough light out to replace a sidelight, even in a totally dark room.There is a little slide button to open a small compartment that houses a tiny spongey material – this is where you can put a few drops of essential oils to help fragrance the room. I’ve tried a few different oils and because the absorbing pad is so small, you only get a subtle smell of the oil and that doesn’t long (about an hour) – maybe I wasn’t using enough essential oils, but I didn’t want to use too much.During the day I set the fan speed to maximum and changed it to the slowest speed at bedtime and I have noticed better air quality overall, especially when compared to other rooms in the house.It’s now been 2 weeks since I started using the air purifier, and I have also noticed a reduction in dust collection on all surfaces. Dust still finds it way onto surfaces but to my eye it does seem to be less between cleaning sessions.One downside to the air purifier is that the power cord is fixed to the unit – it isn’t a separate cord you could change if it got damaged. It also means that if you wanted to organise your cord so that it passes through a smaller space than the plug, then unfortunately you need to find another way.One suggestion for the manufacturer is to be able to set the timer to be programmable, so that you don't have to remember to change the fan speed in the morning. Just a little nice to have feature.I’ve tried various air purifiers over the years, with different levels of satisfaction. This DOUHE Air Purifier is one of the better ones I’ve used.
Customer questions and answers
- Will the fan sound be very noisy when the sleep mode is on?I don’t think I can hear any noise in sleep mode.It also turned off the lights automatically.But it is a little noisy when the wind speed is level
- Do you really have to use oil's with this purifierNo
- Does this also filter out mould?Are you thinking about spores that cause or come from mould, well it may do and it's a good notion, and it's worth pursuing if it is in relation to someone's health. The filters used in these devices are similar if not the same as car filters and they are sometimes referred to as pollen filters, so it would be a case … see more Are you thinking about spores that cause or come from mould, well it may do and it's a good notion, and it's worth pursuing if it is in relation to someone's health. The filters used in these devices are similar if not the same as car filters and they are sometimes referred to as pollen filters, so it would be a case really of contacting the filter manufacturers regarding the size of the particles they intercept. Or even doing some research on the net to see if there is some info that might answer your enquiry better than I have Sorry I couldn't help further. Regards Rob see less
- Can you wash the filter instead of buying a new one ?Not 100% sure but I very much doubt it