HOMCOM Adjustable PU Leather Recliner Swivel Executive Reclining Chair High Back Armchair Lounge Seat with Footrest Stool Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07JNHY39R
- Brand : homcom
Relaxed Reclining Chair: Perfect for a cozy evening in front of the TV, reading or just relaxing.The simple grey design fits any room.
With Footstool: put your feet up and relax. That's the best way to enjoy it.
Ergonomically Comfortable: The reclining backrest is pleasantly comfortable and supports your back during prolonged sitting.
Expert Design: Your TV chair is held by a solid steel frame and upholstered with soft sponge. The durable grey synthetic leather cover stretches over it.
Overall Dimensions: Dimensions: 78 x 67 x 98 cm, Color: Grey, Material: artificial leather, wood, sponge, steel, footrest: 43 x 38 x 41.5 cm, Seat height: 48 cm, max. Armchair load capacity: 120 kg, max. Footstool Load capacity: 100 kg.
Ergonomic, simple in design and comfortable. With our grey recliner chair, you can enjoy your after-work completely relaxed. Your armchair comes with a comfortable footstool, so you can simply raise your legs and lean back. Spend comfortable hours watching TV, reading or listening to music. The reclining backrest is ergonomic and supports your back during prolonged sitting. Your TV chair is held by a solid steel frame and the upholstery is made of a soft sponge. Durable grey synthetic leather cover stretches over it. So enjoy a relaxing after work.
- Multifunctional armchair with ergonomic design, ideal for home or office
- Ergonomically shaped backrest, tiltable
- Covered in elegant synthetic leather and upholstered with high-density sponge
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- A comfortable footrest is included
- Easy assembly
- Item Name: Recliners
- Brand Name: HOMCOM
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Synthetic leather, Wood, Sponge, Steel
- Armchair size: 78 x 71 x 101 cm
- Seat: 52 x 52 cm
- Seat height: 48 cm
- Footstool size: 43 x 38 x 41.5 cm
- Max. Armchair load capacity: 120 kg
- Max. Footstool: 100 kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Custom Label: 833-360V01
|Color||Beige||Grey||Brown, Black||Beige||Cream white||Creamy white|
|Material||PU, Sponge, Metal, Wood||Bent Wood Base, Wood Base, Fabric, 24D Foam||Steel Frame, PU, PVC, Foam||Steel Frame, Wooden Legs, PU, Foam||Birch wood, sponge, fabric||Birch wood, sponge, fabric|
|Overall Size||85W x 78D x 105H cm||81W x 76D x 103Hcm||108D x 78W x 94H cm||(upright) 80W x 79D x 108H cm, (extended) 80W x 122D x 95H cm||66.5W x 88D x 97.5Hcm||66.5W x 81D x 100H (cm)|
|Product Dimensions||78 x 71 x 101 cm; 18 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Primary material||Faux Leather^Steel|
|Type of wood||Alloy Steel|
|Top material||Faux Leather|
|What is in the box?||Chair|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Item Model Number||UK833-360V010331|
|Item model number||UK833-360V010331|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 April 2021it is dangerousethe chair snapped and I hit the floor and cut my head , terrible service , terrible product awful company, i intend on making a claim against them for the cut on head, Amazon didn't even care as they are still selling the product on there site
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 February 2019Nice comfortable reclining chairArrived in several pieces but simple to assemble. Looks good, comfortable to sit on and full reclined is comfortable too.Bought it as a replacement computer chair, with my computer on a table next to my bed. In recline I don't need the stool and just rest my feet on the bed. Portable foot stall is handy though and sits in front of settee in the lounge.Gave it 4 stars because a bit more padding would have helped, but a pillow on the seat and at the back fixes it nicely.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2020Not comfortableThe most uncomfortable chair I have ever sat in, has made my back pain increase 10 fold! The front of the chair is not level and is in fact higher than the back where your bottom rests, very poor design and not comfortable at all, don't waste your money, look elsewhere.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 December 2019Stunning chairsWe love them, bought 2 for the kitchen, look fantastic and great value for money, was a bit dubious because of the price, but, took the chance after I read the referrals .., we love them, bought them in grey. They also arrived much earlier than expected.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 February 2019So comfortableFor the money this is a fabulous chair was pleasantly surprised at the qualityHave one twice the price and not nearly as comfyThe fact it swivels and reclines is a bonus
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 September 2021You get what you pay forTo be honest, it doesn't look as good once assembled as it does in the pictures. It's a bit cheap and nasty. Spend a bit more if you can. It will be worth it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 October 2019comfortable and stylishComfortable, stylish - really happy with it.Base is slightly off centre seat (therefore is ever so slightly leaning to the right)- but it was not enough to raise a complaint/concern.Really happy x
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 December 2019Comfy chair and good price too!!Brilliant!! Great chair. Comfy and colour matches bedroom decor. Arrived sooner than estimated too!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 August 2021It's ok. Nice finish, slightly loose.It looks nice and is comfortable. I bit loose and has a slight wobble between the base and seat.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 April 2019Great comfortable chairQuality product that I was able to assemble myself in 10 mins!!
Customer questions and answers
- eames lounge chair legs is brokenNo
- What if the chair is not suitable for my needs.The chair is timeless and definitely should suit as in my house it’s used for gaming office work and as a relaxer after a long day with my feet up on the footstool
- the part that has broken on the reviews, could you tell me where it on the chair so my partner can reinforce the welding please?Please contact after-sale service for your problem.
- Do you need to assemble the base to the chair or is it complete on deliveryYou just slot the base into the seat. Be aware the chair is cheap, the metal frame gave out after 18 months. But it did me ok for that time