IAM Air Purifier AC 60F, Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Carbon Filters for Smokers Odor Pollen Pets Hair, Quiet Operation, Large Night Light, White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B085Q9YNY4
【100% Safe Air Purifier for Home】IAM Air purifiers for allergies traps common impurities.Superb choice for homes with pets, safely break down odor, allergens, smoke, chemical vapors and other pollutants.
【Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System】HEPA air purifier with a combination of pre-filter, activated carbon filter and true HEPA filter effectively removes 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns.
【3 Speeds & LED Night light】 3 SPEED settings(sleep, medium, and high) could be chosen for your different purpose, Ultra-quiet sleep mode only 26 dB will provide you a restful sleep environment. White large LED night light can be turn off easily.
【Rapid Purification & Energy Saving】With CADR rating of 106m³/h, air purifiers for home circulates air quickly in a room up to 110ft² (10m²) to fill your room or office with clean and fresh air.IAM air purifier only cost 1 degree electricity for 100 hours use, save your lots of electricity bills.
【Notice】IAM never use UV-C Lights or ions which produce trace amounts of measureable ozon.A harmful air pollutant and lung irrant.Enjoy fresh air thats’s completely natural and healthy to breathe. Note: Replacement filter is available to purchase (Search for:B08LNGW8H8 )
1. Please check the filter's colour to relief your concern on whether the device is purifying the air.
2. To be Ozone-free, this IAM Air Purifier is Not An Ionizer and does Not Use UV-C Light. Ionic air purifier emits negatively charged ions into the atmosphere of a room. Ozone is an important part of the atmosphere, but ozone is harmful for the lungs at ground level.
3. It’s recommended to replace your filter every 6-8 months. However, you may need to change your filters sooner or later depending on use and air quality.
4. It's Not a small device powered by USB cable.
5. This is a British standard product with UK 3-pin plug.
About AC 60F
Purification efficiency (CADR): 106m³/h
Applicable area: ≥10㎡
Noise Level: ≤50dB, depends on the fan speede product
Length of Power Cord: 2m (6.5ft).
Package Contents: 1 xIAM Compact HEPA Air Purifier 1 x Three-stage Filtration Filter (fine preliminary filter, true HEPA filter, activated carbon filter) 1 x User Manual 1 x UK 3-pin mains power cable.
Note: as per requirement, only a UK 3-pin plug has been included in the package.
- 12 Hours Timer Function
- Warm Night Light and Sleep Mode
- 3 Fan Speeds (Medium/High/Sleep)
- 3 IN1 Purification technology,inclduing Pre filter,True Hepa filter and Activated Carbon Net
Sterilization Rate 99.9%
Equipped with pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon filter, easy to capture up dust, smoke, odor, pet dander and cooking around your living space and zero Ozone emission.Enjoy your amazing life!
Fresh the Air
The activated carbon filter and TRUE Hepa filter remove Odors Dust Mold for Allergens Smoke Pollen Pets Hair in the air.
Queit and Sound
This is samll air purifier, with a sleep mode running at the lowest fan speed, operating at just 41dB, makes sure you can enjoy a high quality sleeping,sweet night light company you.
Air Purifier Sections
Design for Desktop
|IAM AC 500 Hepa Air Purifier|
|Dimensions||17.2 x 17.2 x 27.1 cm||29.1 x 29.1 x 57.1 cm|
|Noise Level||27.5 Db||26 Db|
|CADR(Clean Air Delivery Rate)||106m³/h||520m³/h|
|Fits for||Home, Small Room, Bedroom, Smokers, Pet, Allergies, Pollen, Dust, Mold, Odor||Medium Room, Large Room, Bedroom, Smokers, Pet, Allergies, Pollen, Dust, Mold, Odor|
|100% Ozone Free||✓||✓|
|LED Display Off||✓||✓|
|3 Filtration Stages||✓||✓|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 17.2 x 27.1 cm; 2.34 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||11 watts|
|Noise Level||26 dB|
|Item Weight||2.34 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 July 2020this is product that I m looking forWe purchased the air purifier because he had hoped to use it in our son’s room. We put on his desk.It is so versatile and because of the small size, it means it can be taken to the different rooms and any palces of our house.Great air purifier with different fan speeds and brightness modes (bright ambient light, soft ambient light, and all lights off) to suit everyone!The air smells differently and I would say feels fresh. I would recommend the seller as it was sent promptly and very quickly once disapatched.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2020So far so good!I bought this air purifier as a way to conquer the smell my two little boy rats were creating. I'd heard purifiers with carbon filters were a good way to do that and so far it seems to be true. It's only been about two weeks but the rooms smells significantly fresher.The fan has three options: the default, fast, and sleep.Default makes the level noise I expect from the average swivel fan. It just becomes background noise.The faster mode is noticeably louderSleep mode is quieter but not to the point that you can describe it as practically disappearing. I had tired another purifier that I think was quieter. However, saying that, it's like a gentle white noise that I'm sure most people could fall asleep to.During the time that I have had this I have also noticed my room being alot cooler. There is definitely a nice breeze coming from it which is a nice bonus during these summer months (let's see how I feel about that during the winter).
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 February 2021UnrealLive in an old victorian apartment, so dusty. I bought thinking I'll give it a shot, can't make things worse. In just 24hrs there is a massive difference to the air quality. I leave it on in living room at night and bedroom by day so any noise doesn't bother me. It cleans the air enough to allow this method for me. Really impressed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2020Good for the air!This is an excellent product. I bought for my husband due to him having breathing issues due to asthma. He puts it on sleep mode at night and it does seem to have helped him get a better nights sleep.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 August 2021Great purifier for priceIt’s a lovely air purifier, doesn’t cover a huge distance, covers about three quarters of my medium sized room but still has significantly reduced dust. Has a few different modes and can be used as a lamp which is lovely :)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 December 2020RefreshingGreat product. Bought two , wife has uncontrollable asthma , helps her no end.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2020Nice design and helps you sleepLove this product. Helps you sleep well and cleans the room. And perfect to use as night light
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 March 2021Cleaner airNice product,seems to do a good job.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2021Quality productBest air purifier on the market
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2021Need to replace machine urgentI bought this item as ive got copd and now all the light come on and does not stay on sleep or fast mode please can u either replace it or my money nack im disabled and pensioner your jm maidment
Customer questions and answers
- Hi there . Roughly how long do the filters last based on daily use ? Thanks2500 hours ，and when the four lights flashes ,it means you should change the filter
- Does it remove vocs from the air?Yes ,it does.The hepa filter can remove PM 2.5、smoke、Pollen、pet dander and other pollutants.
- Is there a link for the replacement filters?sure ：https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08LNGW8H8?ref=myi_title_dp
- Hi how can I order replacement filters for this modeltry amazon