vancasso Navia Oceano Dinner Plate Set of 4, Stoneware Vintage Look Light Blue Dinnerware Tableware, 10.5 inch Snack/Salad/Fruit/Side Plate. (27 * 27 * 2.5cm)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B081ZTKHK6
VIBRANT COLOUR & NO FADING: vancasso NAVIA series features rich colours, the beating colors are eye-catching in any occasion. Mixed and matched into 17 color combinations, they compliment each other beautifully and apart from being a practical piece of kitchen equipment they are visually pleasing. The colourful dinner set are coloured by inorganic pigments at high temperatures, no fading and long lasting.
ELEGANT DESIGN & WELL FINISHED: ►Evenly glazed with glossy finish, beautifully hand finished appearance which gives them an earthy back to nature vibe, looks fresh and clean in colours.►They are fully glazed so smooth on the bottom, won't scratch each other when stacked.►A lovely blue with random black speckles and hand-painted edging, add a spritz of vintage look to your everyday table.
IDEAL KITCHEN PLATE SET: Quite robust porcelain plate, it won’t scratch even you use a knife and fork, so it’s perfect for steaks. The dinner plates have slight dips in the middle so that you poured gravy on it’s and avoid running off onto the table. Good Size to store and fit in the dishwasher racks, suitable for use in any home, restaurant or cafe.
STRONG AND HEALTHY CROKERY: Made from a high density stoneware, the plates are hard wearing to survive standard wear and tear and using a knife and fork. FDA CERTIFIED MATERIAL, Premium NON-LEAD and NON-CADMIUM ceramic, NON-TOXIC and ECO-FRIENDLY; 1300-1400 high temperature glaze burning, nearly-nonstick glazed surface, easy-clean, microwave and dishwasher safe.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-In the description page with detailed product size information. Please visit vancasso store for more Styled and colorful dinner set! Your purchase is backed by our exclusive 12-month against manufacturer defects. Vancasso will offer you a free replacement or refund if you receive any broken or chipped items.
Made of high-quality, Non-Toxic and Harmless porcelain, artfully handcrafted, microwave and dishwasher safe, colourfast and easy-care, in combination of aesthetic and practical: whether it's an exotic Japanese dinner set, colorful combination set, exquisite coffee set, delicate dessert bowls with wooden board, or modern crockery service in noble white, Every piece is an individual work of art on every table setting , vanncaso a nice choice for family meals and casual gatherings.
High-Quality Porcelain for Everyday Use
Vancasso Navia Jardin 4 Pieces Dinner Plate Stoneware Vintage Look Ceramic Light Crockery Nature 10.5 inch Dinner Plate Set Dinner/Salad/Fruit/Snack Plate
Healthy and Durable Porcelain, Non-Toxic and Harmless, Longer Using Time. Can Withstand Extremes of Low & High Temperature, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe.Great for Home, Restaurants and Hotel Use. Ideal for Daily Use or Festival Decoration.
- PACKAGE CONTENT
- 4*10.75 inch Dinner Plate
High-Quality Porcelain for Everyday Use
Securely Packed For Delivery
Well packaged with carton boxes to better contradict wallop. Also the gap between product and box filled with package protection material, which could ensure the arrival in good condition.
Unique and perfect design
Stoneware material with reactive glaze; Elegant design and Vintage look adds a special visual characteristic to it, also helps you set your table in style. Suitable for different styles of table. The beautiful colors create a beautiful tablescape for any occasion
Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Suitability for dishwasher and microwave add to the efficiency for daily use. Easy to clean，do not use in oven,
Warm Tip On the chromatic aberration:
All products are in kind shooting.As the shooting light, angle,color displays and personal understanding of color is different,physical and photos maybe some differences! Please be subject to the actual products and packaging SKU code.
|4 PIECE FOR 1||Soup plate||Dessert plate||Bowl||Mug|
|SAFE AND HEALTHY||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Freezer, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Package Dimensions||32.8 x 32.4 x 12.9 cm; 3.55 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.55 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 October 2020Heavy dinner plates; well-packagedThese plates are individually and collectively heavy but were very well packaged and protected, each separated by a sheet of thin foam and then enclosed between thick polystyrene end-pieces and then in a very sturdy carton which was then within a larger carton and packed-out with paper.There is a choice of several colours and also a few mixed colour packs.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2020lovely dinner setI bought this dinner plates and soup bowls they arrived well packed and I was pleasantly surprised how nice it looked on the dinner table very smart indeed. When I examined all the plates and bowls I found a plate had some damage though the damage was neither the supplier or postal damage it would have come from the manufactuer like that. I contacted the supplier and sent photos and found them very helpful though they no longer had the plates in stock at that moment of time. They asked me to wait till new stock would come in and would replace it immediately. Not only did they replace the plate they sent me a new set of 4 plates. Thankyou I would definately recommend them.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 July 2021Beautiful plates and good valueThe plates arrived safely and were very well packed. I am really pleased with them - they are just as described, a decent size and very good quality. I was a bit worried they would be the kind of lightweight material that chips really easily but they are actually quite heavy in the hand like expensive English stoneware. My only slight grumble is that they only seem to be available in sets of four and I really wanted six. I also found the colour to be slightly darker and brighter than I expected and now think the light blue would have been a better match with my existing crockery. But c'est la vie. Maybe I'll just have to get another set in the lighter colour to make up the numbers lol.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 March 2021Look great but poor durabiltyBought these as a set with matching bowls and mugs and they do look lovely. They have a very solid weight to them which I like. Durability wise I've had these for about six months now and they already have several scratches from daily used and cutlery meaning they already look quite worn. The other day I was stacking them away and managed to chip one of the plates which I was a little surprised at given I hadn't used much force and had expected them to be a lot more durable so disappointed from this perspective. I have other ranges other tableware which are a lot older and seem in better condition so this has made me think again about the quality of the range. But will see how they last
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 August 2020Would recommend!Just love these plates, excellent value, good quality, great colour.Very pleased!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 December 2020Rather larger than normal dinner platesJust a shade too big for my cupboard other than that good quality.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2021Perfect platesI love these Gorgeous colour. Pretty little pattern. Great price. Now I’m gonna order side plates.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2021Lovely plates.These are as photo. Arrived earlier and well packaged. They also have a decent weight to them.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 February 2021Vancasso Perfecto?Absolutely perfect. Strong, great value for money and so decorative.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2021Good strong platesThese plates are very strong and sturdy, lovely colour, would have gave 5 stars, but they are quite heavy, which some people ( elderly, disabled) may struggle with.
Customer questions and answers
- is this microwave safe?Dishwasher and microwave safe
- What os the weight of one plate?Never weigh them but they are quite decent weight plate. Using from lone time. Not even any chip.
- Can i put these in a hot oven?I would suggest not, however I have put them in a warm oven that has been switched off to warm up for a few minutes. I would think they would crack in a hot oven ??♀️
- Are this plates heavy?They are of normal weight for a ceramic plate of this size. I don’t find them particularly heavy. They are really good quality and was well. They look great too.