VonShef Electric Plate Warmer, Double Insulated Sleeve Heats up to 10 Full Size Dinner Plates, Removable and Washable Cotton Sleeves Ideal for Dinner Parties, Christmas Dinner or Buffets - Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07YN1ZSV5
WARMS UP TO 70°C – Heat dinner plates to 70°C to keep the food you serve on top hotter for longer.
UP TO 10 PLATES – Space for up to 10 plates (30cm diameter) and ideal for Christmas dinner or a dinner party. Plates not included.
QUICK HEATING - Heats up to maximum temperature in 20 minutes
COTTON SLEEVE – Simply place the plates within each layer of the double insulated sleeve and plug in. Cotton outer can be removed and washed
Manufacture 2 year warranty included
|Package Dimensions||34.9 x 33.9 x 5.8 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||200 watts|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2020Absolutely brilliantGreat product. There are more expensive ones on the market with detachable plugs, but this is great. I was a bit sceptical at first but 20 minutes and it will warm plates, bowls, anything! Due to it's design it handles multiples of different serving items. Thought it would only be used when entertaining but I use this product every meal time. If you're debating about buying one, get this!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 November 2019Great product- efficient and perfectly heated platesExcellent product- warmed the plates to a perfect heat, giving me room in the oven when cooking for a family of 8! Also is very compact for storage between uses. Would highly recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 December 2019It really heats the plates well.....Fabulous product.... it arrived in time for my dinner party...... 10 people...... the plates where greatly warm.... I was going to buy it from Lakeland but this one was cheaper ....... so pleased I bought it.... will be good for my Christmas dinner plus the other dinner parties I have arranged....
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 February 2020Heats up several plates at a time to a decent temperature.This is great and warms up several plates at a time when we have guests for dinner. Takes about 20-30 mins to get up to a decent temperature, but plates are hot to the touch after this time. Only used with 6 plates at a time so far and it does the job well. Doesn’t take up much space either. Recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2020Very impressedVery impressed with this - plates come out too hot to handle and it heats up quicker than the advertised 20 minutes. Used 3-4 days a week.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2020easy to useVery prompt delivery. Well packaged and product easy to use. Think I needed to leave the plates in for longer. Will try that next time. Valuable product for warming plates such as Christmas etc when the oven is in full use
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2019bigger than most, great for entertaining especially at Christmasbought as a gift so not yet used,however much bigger than my original one will be so useful for the family when entertaining. a must for anyone who likes to entertain!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 January 2021Large, thick material, gets plates hot for longer holds 10 plates at onceNice big size holds 10 plates gets very warm and the plates stay warm longer than when you warm them in the oven.Good thick material well made, and ideal for warming dishes and plates
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 February 2020Plate warmerI have only trial tested this purchase so far so cannot verify its longevity, but heated the plates and covers the whole of the plate which my old warmer did not
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2021Plates get very hotThis heats plates up very quickly, so in 15 mins they are warm enough that you can still serve with bare hands, but beyond this you need oven gloves.
Customer questions and answers
- Does it have a detachable flex?No , but it’s a very good buy.
- does this have a uk plug?Yes it does
- Are plates with gold rings compatible?As far as I know they are
- Can you remove the plug to take it to the dining table (ie with plates still inside)?You can remove the plug but I would be very careful the plates could easily slip out and they would be quote hot.