Amazon Commercial Dinner Plate Set, 12-Piece Porcelain, 7.5 Inch Wide Rim, White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08G8WHXWW
Set of premium porcelain plates for food service including restaurants, catering, parties and everyday use
High-temperature, lead-free construction, withstands up to 1300 degrees; oven, microwave and freezer safe
Heavy-duty, durable design with a reinforced edge and wide rim
Finished white colour provides a clean, timeless look that complements a variety of styles and decor choices
Stackable for easy storage; hand-washing recommended
From the manufacturer
AmazonCommercial 12-Piece Porcelain, 19.05 cm Wide Rim Dinner Plate Set, White
For Every Occasion
Perfect for both high-end or casual food service, the plate set is an ideal choice for restaurants, event catering, parties or general everyday use.
Durability that Lasts
Made with resilient, lead-free porcelain with a reinforced design, the plates can withstand heat up to 1300 degrees with enhanced durability.
Finished White Colour
Easily pair with decor thanks to the bright white hue of premium porcelain — a clean, timeless look that complements every table setting.
Dynamic Use & Easy Care
Freezer and oven safe, the plates are a reliable choice for service and feature a stackable design for convenient storage. Hand-washing recommended.
Browse Our Products
White Salad Bowl Set
AmazonCommercial 12-Piece Porcelain, 296 ml Gourmet Coffee Mug Set, White
AmazonCommercial 3-Piece Porcelain, Party Platter, Appetiser, Dinner, Dessert Set, White
AmazonCommercial 6-piece White Salad bowl set, 17.78 cm, set of 6
Where are these plates manufactured?
Made In China
Are these Microwave and Oven safe?
Yes, the plate is rated for high temperatures. It's safe to use the in the microwave and oven.
Are these cadmium and lead free?
Yes, they're cadmium and lead free. Our porcelain is proudly approved and made of premium durable porcelain.
|Item Weight||372 g|
|Product Dimensions||19.05 x 19.05 x 2.21 cm; 371.95 Grams|
|Item model number||HF-HWR75|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||12|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2021Not large plates but good qualityGood product, my own fault I thought they would have been bigger
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2021Drink awayThis coffee mug set does not skimp on quality. For a set of coffee mugs like these, I could see this quickly becoming a popular purchase among Amazon shoppers. I have to give special thanks for Amazon's packaging as these cups arrived super-secure, doubled boxed and carefully positioned. The cups look classy, built strong and importantly taste satisfying to drink from. One set will do plenty someone said.Being an Amazon commercial product, these cups do exceptionally well in avoiding being the generic type sold in the markets. The cups are thick, weighty to hold, ensuring a strong grip on the mug and a smooth, cool feel to the lips for sipping on. The size is perfect, holding 330ml which is larger than the standard 250ml but gives plenty enough room to avoid spillage or when you seek some more comfort by drinking more. Along with the shiny porcelain, the cup is easy to clean withstanding heat and cold. Unlike some of the pathetic mugs made nowadays, these are importantly microwave proof.For £32 I think these cups are a steal. There is nothing to complain about, quality, size and looks all provided in this set.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2021Solid and thick porcelain dishware17.78 cm Coupe Dessert Plate Set in Plain White has a simple and minimalistic round design. I like how it can be paired with any dishware. It is thick and solid, made from porcelain. I find this dessert plate set flawless, with no rough or chipped surface. Please see the photo I uploaded. I like its plain white color as I can quickly identify if there is any dirt on it.It may not be an elegant-looking type of dishware, but it is suitable for everyday use. Porcelain dishwares are usually don't go in the dishware. But since I am a mom, I don't have much time handwashing it, so I put it in the dishware, and it came out without a problem. Also, since it's made from thick, stacking it might not be as space-saving as Vitrelle dishware.I'm confident that it will last long, but if there's something that will come up, I'll update this review. I am rating this product with five stars based on its simplicity and quality.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2021Nice set of thick quality made platesThe title says dessert plate set,but these are dinner plate set.They comes in cardboard box well packed.Inside they are split into 2 separate cardboard boxes and inside each box they there is a thick cardboard between the plates to keep them safe.The design of these dinner plates looks simple, but they are good choice for small meals,but they will also do the job for desserts as they are the same size as the dessert plates.They are pretty good size for a slice of cake.They are made very well and feel solid.I really like that after use they can be put in the dishwasher.As these plates look simple ,they can be combined with other sets of plates without issues.The price of £32.99 is not bad for a set of 12 plates.Hopefully my review was Helpful for you.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 May 2021High quality plates that are really great: 2x 6plates in separate boxes.First of all, I would like to say that the packaging of these plates is fantastic, and I'll tell you why. If for example, you only need a couple of the plates and not all 12, they come separately packaged, 6 in one box, and 6 in the other. So you can save the other six for later.They are very good quality, and really sturdy, I love the porcelain. They are quite simple and no design, they are just white, they are rounded though which I like. They are suitable for everyday use and do look quite minimalist and actually quite stylish too.They are priced well, 12 really good quality and sturdy plates for the price of £35.04. Recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2021Thin but good qualityI really like these bowls, they are great quality and well made. They blend in well with our current white plate set and are easy to match. They are fine in the dishwasher can be hand-wash as expected. They do feel slightly thinner but for a side salad or cereal they are the perfect size. They arrived packaged very well and are a decent option to extend your current dining set, but at just over five pounds per dish i find these quite over priced especially as they have no design or artwork on them.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 October 2021Good Quality At A Budget PriceI have the round 7 inch salad bowls which are very similar to a large cereal bowl or dessert bowl. I like that you can choose to mix and match sizes and shapes to suit your preferred shapes and sizes for plates.The porcelain is reasonably hard wearing everyday crockery and can be microwaved and put in the dishwasher. The white goes with anything and replacements can easily be obtained. The style is plain yet modern and is perfect for everyday use.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 May 2021High quality, heavy set of bowlsThese are great bowls, very simple but nice and thick and a good size.The bowls look a bit shallow but they are actually able to hold a considerable amount of food.They're extremely versatile and can be used for many purposes. I use these for salads, soup, small portions of pasta, and desserts.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2021Great set of 6 bowlsPersonally I buy all my dishes white, I think they go very well with everything and if you change the design of your home white dishes will always go with everything .These salad bowls are great ?.Thick and have some weight to it. Seem solid and will be fine in a dishwasher .Great for serving salads or sides and tapas.They have very versatile field of uses.I would buy again and I would recommend ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2021So pleased with these mugsThese mugs are just perfect for use in the coffee shop at a community centre. Excellent simple yet sleek design. Comfortable to hold. The mugs do not get hot when in use. Clean easy. Hold a good quality of tea or coffee or the like. Not too heavy. Everyone likes the clear lines and white colour.Recommended