Outsunny Aluminium Sun Umbrella Parasol Patio Garden Rectangular Tilt 2M x 1.25M Off-White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B079HS4M5R
- Brand : outsunny
LARGE CANOPY SHADE: This garden parasol covers an area of 2.5㎡ – great for relaxing with friends all day.
ALUMINIUM POLE: Provides superior strength. This market parasol is strong, durable and stable.
FOUR ‘U’CONNECTING RIBS: Gives support between the pole and patio parasol canopy.
ADJUSTABLE TILT: Garden umbrella can be moved to suit you sun shade needs all day long.
PORTABLE: Poles unscrew in the middle of the garden umbrella parasol for compact storage. DIMENSIONS: 198L x 130W x 240Hcm. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. BASE NOT INCLUDED.
Make the sunny days even brighter with this parasol umbrella from Outsunny. Made from aluminium, the pole provides strength and durability for years to come and supports the large canopy shade with four ribs for extra strength. Adjustable to different angles, the shade can provide sun shelter in many different directions up to 27 square feet in total, which is great for staying out all day long. It will perfectly protect you whilst you enjoy the warm and sunny weather.
- Aluminium pole providing strength and stability for years to come
- 'U' shaped ribs connect pole to canopy for extra support
- Fade resistant canopy helps to protects against UV rays
- Tilt mechanism to move the umbrella to the direction you require
- Provides up to 27 square feet of shade, ideal for relaxing with friends in your garden, backyard, pool side and deck
- Aluminium poles unscrew in middle for easy and compact storage
- Easy assembly required
- NOTE: Base not included
Item Name: Parasol
Brand Name: Outsunny
Material Used: Aluminium, Metal, Polyester fabric
Colour: Cream White
Product Dimension: 200L x 125W x 235Hcm
Aluminum Pole: Φ28mm/32mm
Gross Weight: 3.5kg
Net Weight: 3kg
Flat Pack: YES
Custom Label: 84D-016CW
|Materials:||Aluminium, steel and polyester||Aluminium, Steel, Polyester||Aluminium, steel and polyester||Steel, Aluminum, Polyester Cloth||Aluminium, steel and polyester||HDPE, Cement, Steel|
|Size:||245L x 245W x 248H cm||Φ294 x 248Hcm||Φ2.95 x 2.5Hm||Φ2.95 x 2.45Hm||245L x 245W x 248H cm||Φ44.5 x 43.5Hcm|
|Fits Pole Diameters:||Φ 25 mm, Φ32 mm, Φ35 mm，Φ48|
|Product Dimensions||142 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm; 3.5 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer||MH STAR UK LTD|
|Item model number||UK84D-016CW0331|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 June 2021Not the best qualityVery light weight so if intention is to use outside I think a light wind will blow it over, depending on the sturdiness of the base. The top cover is very thin, the pole very thin too - had to cushion this to tighten the screw to keep it in the base as it bends if you don’t.One came with inside main spoke bent and getting a refund was a long drawn out affair - sent me details to return it; next day said not to return it they’d just refund me - too late I’d already arranged and paid for it to go back. Then hassle as they said they’d not pay the postage until I pointed out in their return details that they would as the item was damaged. Then they said they could not return postage through Amazon and needed my bank details which I was not too pleased to supply.They were courteous throughout but I would be loathe to buy anything else from them.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2019Can't guarantee qualityOne of the spokes was bent. It looked like an umbrella where all the spokes had broken on one side , the metal has actually twisted, we tried to straighten it as best we could and will have to put up with it as it is, can't be bothered to send it back
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 May 2018Flimsy cheap rubbish.This Parasol is VERY flimsy. Very cheap materials used, and bends in the slightest puff of wind. It would never stand up to anything stronger than the lightest breeze. Don't buy if you are looking for a long lasting Parasol. I'll be lucky if we get even one season out of this rubbish.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 May 2020Nice shape, fabric and value.The shape is perfect for what we use it for, on the terrace for shade when out doors and at the same time it gives shade to one of the windows into our lounge.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2018Great value for moneyNice, lightweight parasol, I have in cream and it looks great. Easy to put up or take down, and the tilt function is really useful. Very pleased.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 January 2020Lovely lovelyA little larger than I thought but nice quality and value for money have now sold
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020Really good value!This product was delivered way before scheduled date with care.Was easy to assemble.Really good value for money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2020?????Great parasol Looks fabQuick deliveryWould buy again
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2020ideal for small areanice piece of kit for our tiny garden
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 June 2021cheaply madeVery disappointed. Very flimsy and the pole is difficult to manage. It does not stay in one place, it just twirls around. Fabric is very thin.
Customer questions and answers
- Can I adjust the height?Yes by about 2 foot.
- What dia is the pole30mm
- What is the lowest height you can have this at?Hi never to low its sits about 6ft on my patio