BASETBL Executive Office Chair, Ergonomic Computer Desk Chair, Padded Comfy Gaming Chair, Breathable Manager Work PC Chair, Max Capacity 308lbs (Grey Fabric)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B095VVSCGY
- Brand : basetbl
【Luxurious Comfort Support】The backrest and seat of this executive office chair is filled with a soft, elastic sponge to provide you luxurious comfort. Sitting on this desk chair, you can enjoy a sofa-like back experience.
【Ergonomic Design】Up and down 3.9'' adjustable pneumatic seat height will meet your different needs. The whole swivel computer chair can be rock to 110°. For upmost comfort, our work chair set features a new ergonomic design to adapt to your body shape perfectly, so you no longer have to worry about the discomfort.
【High Grade Materials】This high-back gaming chair is upholstered with supple cloth in place of leather, this breathable fabric allows air circulation to help you cool off even during summer. The soft armrests are covered in skin-friendly fabric to fit your arms and provide comfortable support.
【Safe & Reliable】This high-back ergonomic office chair is constructed of sturdy five-star metal base and SGS-certified class 3 gas-lift. It has passed the BIFMA test and can support a weight of up to 140kg(308lbs). 360°rolling swivel nylon casters make this desk chair more flexible and convenient.
【Easy Assembly&100% Satisfaction】No additional tool needed to assemble this home office chair. We provide all the tools and the detailed assemble instructions / videos for you. Any quality problems, we guarantee free replacement within 30 days and we also promise to provide you with zero-profit product accessories within one year warranty period.
A Great Executive Office Chair for You!
If you are looking for a computer desk chair at home or office, BASETBL fabric office chair may be your best choice. It can hold 308 lbs(140kg) for max weight, extra padded backrest for more comfort, and chair wheels are super smooth for movement. Meanwhile the high resilience foam and ergonomic design can support you hours of working with no fatigue. This is a great executive swivel task chair!
|Executive Office Chair||Black Gaming Chair||Red Gaming Chair||Mesh Office Chair||Mesh Office Chair|
|Material||PU leather||Fabric||PU leather + middle mesh surface||PU leather + middle mesh surface||Mesh||Mesh|
|Product Dimensions||47 x 52 x 117 cm; 15.64 Kilograms|
|Special Features||Armrest, Adjustable Height, Ergonomic, Wheels, Swivel, Padded|
|Item Weight||15.6 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 September 2021If you're confused with all the options and just need a GD chair like me, I would buy this.I spent around 4 hours on Amazon, trying to find a chair that is reasonably priced and semi-decent. I am happy I bought this. I am a mature university student mostly studying at home during the week and needed a chair that had back support, is comfortable and has supportive arms due to RSI. This chair is ideal, it is decently padded, has a rocking function if you need to take a break from typing, the wheels work fine on the carpet and the arms have a little padding. On the tallest setting, it may not go under a desk but I tend to lower it back down for space-saving.Took me about 40 minutes to assemble because I am allergic to self-assembly. The drill shown in the video is only going to be helpful if you have an allen key attachment set. They include an allen key otherwise, so it's not the end of the world.If you're at the end of your tether and just need a decent chair ASAP. This one is probably going to be fine for you!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2021Ideal High Back ChairAfter reading many reviews on this chair, which i might add were negative, but 1 was everything i wanted... I decided to go ahead and buy. Im glad i did.I wanted a high back comfortable chair for Clients in my nail salon. This is ideal for my usage. It goes low enough to fit under the desk, has great lumbar support and moves freely around on the carpet.For those people who gave this chair a bad review, i feel the problems were not the chair itself, but more likely the issue was how you built it!! It was simple to build and its a heavy sturdy comfortable chair with great back support!!!I spent 2 days researching a high back chair and came back to this one. Pleased i did good value for money and i would recommend it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2021Comfortable, sturdy chairAlthough the instructions were fairly basic, they were easy to follow and it was good that an allen key was provided for tightening the bolts. Assembly was relatively straightforward. I managed to put it together myself, but a second person would be helpful, especially when attaching the backrest which was slightly awkward to hold and align properly. The base is formed from steel parts rather than the moulded plastic that I have encountered with chairs I have had the past. The chair is firm, yet comfortable and the backrest is nice and high, giving full support to your back. The chair was a bit more expensive than models I have bough in the past, but the steel base and general level of sturdiness is probably worth the extra cost.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2021Decent chair for office work around the homeAfter putting chair together with ease I was quite happy with the product. The only reason I gave it 3 stars instead of more is that it doesn't really suit my needs all that well. The tilt on the chair isn't that great and the base with the wheels is much smaller then I expected. Also something to point out though it does accommodate a decent maximum weight you will still have to be relatively slim as the chairs width isn't that wide.For those wishing to use it only as an office chair its comfortable and sturdy enough, for anyone thinking of buying this chair for cross use i.e office work and gaming I'd say buy a different chair as this chairs base doesn't feel sturdy enough for it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 August 2021Can't complain for the priceOverall, I'm generally happy with this chair. It doesn't feel quite as sturdy as other chairs I've used before but then it certainly doesn't feel like it's going to fall apart either. Feels a little firm on the bottom, but that could just be personal preference.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2021missing so many partsOrder this chair, opened it up, look great, wait a second it's missing everything but the back and seat. No arms, no legs, no nothing else.update: the company offered to send me a replacement at no extra cost, however at that time I ordered a new chair, so it wasn't needed. Seems like a good company, just a shame not everything worked out this time.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 August 2021Good chairGood chair and very comfortable just wish the back could be moved backwards and forward a bit more.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2021Ok for the money well paddedEasy to out together but need 2 of you. Pretty stable but can feel a little movement in the stem when seated in it not reassuring it will not suddenly collapse.Nice padding will see how well it lasts.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2021Measurements on advert are incorrectGood chair and would buy again but the measurements are not correct so the chair does not lift me high enough for me to play the keyboard, I have to use a pillow. Very disappointing they can’t get the simplest measurements correct.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2021Excellent chair for a home officeBought for a new home office, this chair was relatively easy to assemble, although I do recommend two people, and offers a good deal of comfort. The high back and head rest are welcome and the arms are well padded.
Customer questions and answers
- I have assembled this chair and the seat and legs still come apart if lifted. Can you confirm this is not how it is meant to be?My chair doesn't separate when it's lifted. I can't fully remember, but I think the gas lift is only fixed to the base and seat by a friction fit. Have you sat in the chair to adjust the seat height yet? It may need the force of a person sitting in the chair to fully push the joints together.
- how do you turn the nob at the bottom of the chair? Mine is stuck fast and the locking system is not on? Just arrived today...Dear paula j., the nob of the new product is relatively tight, you can turn it forcefully in the loose direction. Don't worry about it breaking. We will be responsible for any quality problems. Have a lovely day!
- Is the height of the bac of this chair vertically adjustable? I mean independent from the overall height adjustment.No, the height of the backrest is fixed
- What is the maximum wheel base diameter of this chair?Dear mikeB, its maximum wheel base diameter is about 26.8 inches.