USB Bedside Table Lamp,Seealle Modern Table & Desk Lamp with 2 USB Fast Charging Port, Solid Wood Unique Lampshade,Convenient Pull Chain for Bedroom Living Room Dinning Table
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07RDH3ZWW
- Brand : seealle
❤Charge 2 Devices at Once--With 5V/2A USB fast charging port, you can charge your phones, tablets, ipad, laptops at the same time! Save your time for charging the devices!
❤FAST CHARGING--The USB charging port desk lamp comes with sleek fabric shade which can protect your eye.With 2 amps output for each USB port, when you charge your phone with this table lamp, it can save your charging time.
❤Convenient Pull Chain--No need to find the switch on the cord. You can turn ON/OFF the table lamp with pull chain!Standard E27 bulbs ( Bulb not included, Max 60w) You can choose a warm white, cool white or smart color changing bulb yourself depending on the lighting effects you want. So Convenient!
❤Safe for your home-- The cord, socket,plug,usb port of this bedside lamp have UL certificate. Safe choice for your family!
❤24 Months Warranty--You will get an amazing bedside desk lamp or get your money back within 90 days. Replacement will be provided within 24 months.Any questions please don't hesitate to contact Seealle Servrice Team!
Living Room Table Lamp
You can get 2pcs table lamp for each side of your sofa, which will be the great decoration for your living room.
Safe for your home
Safe for your home-- The cord, socket,plug,usb port of this bedside lamp have UL certificate. Safe choice for your family!
Charge 2 Devices at Once
This USB table lamp has the perfect size（Solid Wood Base: 4.9*1.5in/Shade Size: 9.8*5.5 inch/Cord Length: 160cm）.It will be great to serve as bedside table lamp, office lamp, or living room side lamp and more.
FAST CHARGING--The USB charging port desk lamp comes with sleek fabric shade which can protect your eye.With 2 amps output for each USB port, when you charge your phone with this table lamp, it can save your charging time.
The usb table lamp has 5V/2A USB fast charging port, you can charge your phones, tablets, ipad, laptops at the same time! Save your time for charging the devices!
The bedside lamps is very convenient to use. You only need pull the chain when you want to turn on or turn off the light. And you don't have to wake up to pull out power switch in the mid- night. What a convenient and lovely design!
Our bedside lamp can use in Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Study Room, Craft Room, Closet, Hotel, Office, Etc. You have to turn on the switch on the power cable then the USB port will work.
We are committed to providing high quality lamp and satisfy customers needs. If there is any quality issue for this dual USB table lamp or you are not happy with your purchase, please tell us.
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 15.3 x 26.5 cm; 800 Grams|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Switch Style||Pull Chain, Rocker|
|Item Weight||800 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 June 2019Great value for a well made lampThis surprised me when I unpacked it. I was expecting something well, not nearly as nice as what arrived. The base is a nice solid piece of wood and carries sufficient weight to prevent the lamp toppling over, the two USB ports are ideal for charging items or running something - which saves me a lot of grief with my phone and kindle. Putting the light together was simplicity itself and the large screw thread for the bulb fitted perfectly with no movement when I screwed in a LED bulb. The colour produced with the surround is warm and pleasant and easy on the eyes, so no harshness or bright spots. There are two switches, one on the cable and a chain switch on the lamp itself. So, if you don't want to have the cable trailing across a bedside cabinet or wherever you place it, there's the little chain switch on the side of the lamp. It sounds strange, but it's actually quite attractive. Admittedly it confused me for a few seconds because I didn't notice the switch on the cable to start with, so my initial reaction was "Oh great, it doesn't work." Then I saw the second switch. The cable on this lamp is quite long, so it will stretch a fair distance if this isn't going to be placed near a socket.Overall, I am very, very pleased with this lamp and I will buy another one later in the year for the other side of the bed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2020No CE Marking!Illegal product as it had no CE marking on the lamp!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 January 2020Disappointed initially, but second lamp better qualityI recently bought another of these so thought I would update my original review.This new lamp does not have the flaws around the USB ports that the first one did. Having used the original for 6 months now, I have not had any issues. The lamps are used regularly to charge phones and tablets. As a result I'm going to give an extra star and assume the quality control has improved.It does what I want it to do, but it's let down by the build quality. I'm guessing that most people would return it, but I'll probably keep it, as long as it remains serviceable.My gripe is that the area of wood around both USB ports is a mess. On both, there is a gap along the top of the port, which at least appears to be straight. The gap at the sides looks like it's been gnawed at by a small rodent ( see photo ).I like that the shade is tall enough to cover a large smart bulb. The shade is beige in colour and gives a nice glow to the room.There are 2 switches. An inline switch on the power cable and a pull cord on the lamp base.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 November 2019So happy to have this in my bedroomI absolutely love this lamp, so much so that this is the first review I have ever done after years of internet shopping! First of all the light it gives off is just perfect for nice mood bedroom lighting, it’s got a really convenient pull chain for on and off, and the two USB ports are a great accessory not only eliminating more plugs and plug adapters but also making finding the end of the usb cable a lot easier. It needs a large screw bottom bulb quite handy to get before it arrives.Hope this is helpful to someone
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2021No complaintsDoes the job as a bedside lamp. I have speaker controls in the same place so didn't want a touch-operated lamp as I'd accidentally keep hitting it. The chain to turn it on is a little on the crunchy side to pull on, but it's sturdy and never felt like it might topple over from being pulled on. Looks perfect combined with 3W, 2700K LED bulbs.Easy to put together, maybe a little excessive on single-use plastic packaging. The shade itself was absolutely caked in the stuff.I paid £19 for it, have noticed it's gone up to £28 now, wait for a discount or try a different product I'd say, I don't think it's worth paying that much for.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 June 2019Can't use both USB sockets at the same timeThought this would be great it looks great, lovely solid wood and nice shade. Looks great when on too.But the two USB sockets are a joke. 1 works fine, but if you plug both in at the same time (ie, charging two phones) neither charge and just repeatedly flash on and off as it switches between the two. Really really disappointed for the price of this.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 December 2020Had it a few months; I like itAesthetics are subjective, but this has a nice homely look when turned on and the shade encourages a warm glow.The USB sockets have charged everything I've plugged into them, including an iPad, a Google Mini, and two OnePlus phones that are particularly choosey about what they'll work with. You won't break any speed records, but most people don't need to.I have no complaints, and may well buy another.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 August 2019Nice bedside lampWhen I searched for bedside lamps on Amazon, this one was lit in the picture, I thought the lamp shade was darker. Decided to keep it as it is for a spare room. My daughter used the USB outlets to charge her Samsung S7 phone, no problem. I would have given this 5 stars if the lamp shade had been darker.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2020Well worth the money...v good indeed!Excellent! Tried a few others which were useless and badly made. These are good...option to use chain switch or in line means you are covered if one breaks (chain for instance). USB works really well and the unit is small enough for bedside. I would buy again...can't say more than that can you ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2021Happy with my purchaseMost of the bedside lamps on Amazon these days seem to be build-in LED deals. I wanted one that took a regular bulb so I could use my smart bulbs. This one does the job, looks nice, and is easy to use (the pull cord means no hunting down the back of the bedside table for the wire switch). Recommended.
Customer questions and answers
- How to contact the seealle service team? the bio says to contact them and my lamp turned up defective.Contact amazon customer service
- What colour is the shade, is it a pure white or more beige/cream?The one I have is a beige/cream shade, a sort of canvas material which helps to give off quite a pleasant warm light.
- Does the lamp charge iphone8?It has 2 usb chargers points and I have charged iphone 8, no probs.
- Is this lamp dimmable? Thank you.This lamp only has an on/off switch and is not supplied with a bulb. I have a multicolour Meross smart bulb fitted which is dimmable and I can control it via Alexa voice control or an app on my phone.