LED Ceiling Light,25W Modern Square Flush Ceiling Lights Daylight White for Living Room Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Hallway
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07R7PD5TG
- Brand : oowolf
【 Concise Square Design】 The appearance of the Ceiling light is elegant, neat, and concise, fitting your various household decoration style.Perfect for living room , bedroom, bathroom , kitchen, dining Room, balcony, corridor. illuminate your space and add enchanting atmosphere in your home.
【High brightness】LED Square ceiling lights brings the closest to natural light for your dark areas around the home. 1900LM 500-5500K and 160 pcs 2835 paster LED of bright light， no glare, protect your family eyes.
【Energy-saving,safe】 High efficiency, LED Energy saving and Eco-friendly, our CE certification offer peace of mind that our product is electrically safe. Save 85% electricity, energy class A ++.
【Prevent splash IP44】The LED ceiling light with an IP44 rating, has excellent water resistance and gainst water splash at any angle.It is good used as bathroom ceiling light.
【Quick Installation】 Installation in just a few minutes, Latest LED technology, surface mounted, easy to install and replace. It can be mounted on the ceiling directly, no need drilling a big hole for installation.
|LED Ceiling Light||LED Ceiling Light||LED Ceiling Light||LED Ceiling Light|
|Colour Temperature||5500k||3000K-6000K||5500K||RGB Color Changing||6000K|
|Color Light||Cool White||Cool White/Warm White/Nature White||Cool white||Multi Color||Cool white|
Material: High-quality materials PC
Power: 25 watts
Industrial frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Size: 300 X 300 X 42mm
Color temperature: White 5000-5500K
Lighting Type: LED
Led Square bathroom Ceiling Light
The new fashion design of Square ceiling light, sleek and bright lights, exquisite decorative atmosphere white lamp adds tidy and good Mood
---Energy Saving：Save 85% electricity, energy class A ++
---Simple Round Design ：Fitting your various household decoration style
---Sealed & Water Resistant IP44：Good used as bathroom ceiling light.
---High brightness：160 pcs 2835 paster LED of bright light， no glare, protect your family eyes
With the perfect optical and elegant design,the ceiling light is ideal for for indoor home ,living room /bedroom/bathroom/balcony/hall
Safe to Use：
Contains no lead or mercury, no hazardous emissions, no UV or IR radiation, shockproof and vibration proof, very safe for your home and family.
What you get：
1 x LED bathroom Ceiling light
1 x Mounting accessories
1 x Instructions for use
|Product Dimensions||30 x 30 x 4.8 cm; 660 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||WATER MOON_SML|
|Part Number||WATER MOON_SML|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP44|
|Number of Lights||210|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||25 Watts|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Switch Installation Type||Ceiling|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Incandescent Equivalent||200 Watts|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80.00|
|Item Weight||660 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 May 2020Good clean smart look.We were looking for a light for an upstairs hallway. It needed to be very slim as the ceiling height is quite low and it needed to have a smart modern look. This unit fitted the bill perfectly. Very easy to install and as it is very lightweight there was no need to find a joist for the screws. Locked on to the ceiling plasterboard very firmly. The end result is a smart bright light at a decent price.Cannot fault it.I find reviews of others useful. If this helps you please click the 'helpful' button so I know I am not wasting my time.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2020Looks sleek and modern.Having low ceiling’s I wanted lights that were a flush fit and even though I was dubious about this item, it looked quite cheap and flimsy, I based my decision to purchase one by the great reviews that it had.Now it’s up, i couldn’t be happier. It’s looks great and gives out a light that is spread across the area, not just centred In one place.I will be purchasing another soon and eventually would like these or something similar in every room in my home.Don’t hesitate, get one. You won’t be disappointed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 April 2020Very bright, white lightThis is a very unobtrusive design. It’s area is quite large (which is good for giving out light) but it’s not very deep so it blends in well with the ceiling. It’s very bright and the light is well diffused round the room. Yes it’s plastic and relatively thin at that so if you are expecting something super robust you will be surprised. However it is consequently very light weight which helps with the fitting. Fitting is relatively straight forward - just have to be careful of the Led light strip inside when you screw to the ceiling. All in all, recommended. I have two of these now so I guess that says something.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 July 2019Excellent lightingI purchased two of these LED lights to replace two banks of spotlights. They were very easy to install just linking two wires together and two screws to fix to the ceiling. The difference in the lighting was fantastic. A real wow situation. It was like walking out of the shadow into bright sunlight. The price & delivery was excellent. Would buy from this item from this firm again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 November 2019Smart and easy to install ☺I was looking for something modern and sleek without costing me a fortune, this ticked those boxes, came with the instructions and fitted it quite easily, and it looks great, very happy with my purchase ☺.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2020Very brightEasy to put up but as picture 2 wire choccy block so if replacing a normal ceiling light need another choccy block connector and make room in the ceiling as the recess is shallow as is the whole light.Cover feels fragile so care needed unclipping and does not weigh much at all so easy to screw up into plasterboard without rawplugsBrighter white than expected but not Audi headlights
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 February 2021A bright light but fiddly to installThis light is a very basic unit. Once installed flush on the ceiling it is bright and very white (think stark). That is not a complaint just a statement of fact and it certainly gives out plenty of light. The issue is with the construction and ease of fitting.The plastics are flimsy so you must take care when unclipping the lid which needs a gentle finger nail or similar to give you some purchase. Once the lid is off you need to take great care of the strips of LEDs (on a paper like substance) that form the light and are attached to the base. At this point when trying to fit the light you need several hands. The power is attached to the provided screw connectors, but note they are a small size and unsuitable for anything other than a single cable. If you have multiple cables in your light fitting (which you will need to remove) then you will need to source your own connector to ensure that the lighting ring is maintained. If you don't understand this statement, then don't attempt this yourself!Whilst connecting the power is straightforward (subject to the above) you need to do this while also supporting the base of the lamp no more than 3-4 inches (10cm) from the ceiling as that is the length of the wires on the light. The base is light, but quite delicate with the strip of LEDs. Once power is connected you then need at least 3 hands to fix the unit to the ceiling. You will need 1 (or two) hands to hold the base unit in place ensuring the wiring is tucked into the shallow depression in the base. Another two hands are required to carefully feed the fixing screws (2 of them) through the strips of LEDs and the hole in the base. One slip of the screwdriver and it would be so easy to damage the LEDs rendering the light useless as there is no 'feeder' for the screw nor protection for the LEDs at these two critical points.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 April 2020Excellent lightI read the reviews b 4 I bought this light and it does exactly what it is meant 2 it is easy 2 put up it is really bright perfect 4 my kitchen I got so fed up with the spot light 1 I had which the bulbs r hard 2 change and don't last 5 minutes this light looks good and is worth every penny brilliant
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 May 2020Easy to installDelivery on time! No signs of damage, well transported.Lamp itself has a very strong and bright light.Really good shape, clear lead, nice white body. Lots of led lights inside, I was surprised!I bought the second lamp and it’s gonna be delivered this Saturday, can’t wait to install, strongly recommended.- one thing on minus, not a lot space to put wires between ceiling and lamp bodyBut it’s not so hard to instal as you think it could be.I took 10-15 minutes to replace with the old lamp.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 April 2021We are pleased with this light.We bought this to replace an old-fashioned pendant light fitting in our entrance hall. We live in an old cottage with small windows and lots of little corridors some of which have steps in them. This light gives a good bright light which not only illuminates the hall well but also seems to throw more light into the adjoining corridor.The only problem we found was it was a bit fiddly to put up. My husband has big fingers with limited feeling, mine are slim and athritic. We managed it as a joint effort. I have taken just one star off for fitting, but if you have agile hands it should be easier. This is the second light we have changed for a flush-fitting Led one and we are pleased with it as it will mean no light bulbs to have to change from time to time, and hopefully less spider's webs.Came quickly, well packed for transport and easy to open.
Customer questions and answers
- ti's he light is dimmable thanks can the seller respondHi I returned mine as i was not convinced it was waterproof. I suspect it is not dimmable as in the description it is not mentioned.
- Is this light dimmableNot sure, the installation information didn't provide information regarding this either
- Can anyone that has purchased this, tell me if the leds are still working after a long period of time? any leds burnt out, or failed altogether? tia.Working well two years
- I have a bathroom light which when it is turned on the extractor comes on also at same time so will this light be compatible?Should be fine.