Lepro Bathroom Light, 15W 1500 Lumen Ceiling Lights, Warm White 3000K, 100W Equivalent, Waterproof IP54, Small, Dome, Modern, for Kitchen, Bulkhead, Toilet, Porch, Bedroom, Utility Room and More
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B06XW84ZFT
- Brand : lepro
【Bright Light】- Lepro bathroom light gives off 1500 lumen bright and comfortable warm light, lights up rooms of 10~16 sq.m. And its' color rendering index up to 80, make your house more brilliant and vibrant.
【Water Resistant】- These ceiling lights are IP54 water resistance rating, protecting from water splashes, that perfect for toilet and bathroom lighting.
【Save Energy】- bathroom lights ceiling replaces 100W traditional Incandescent light with 15W LED, saving 85% energy.
【Modern & Simple】- This elegant led bathroom light is ideal for any modern looking house, the bracket lock design makes it easy to mount, dismount or keep clean.
【Application】- Perfect for bathroom, kitchen, cloakroom, utility area, hallway, toilet, lobby, corridor, balcony and more.
|Brightness||1600 Lumen||1500 Lumen||1250 Lumen||1250 Lumen||2200 Lumen||2400 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||Daylight White 5000K||Daylight White 5000K||Warm White 3000K||RGB + Tunable White (2700K-6500K)||Daylight White 6000K||Daylight White 5000K|
LE LED Ceiling Light 15W ø22cm
- 1 x 15W LED Ceiling Light
- 3 x Black Anti-vibration Pad
- 2 x M4*15mm Screws for Wooden Ceiling
- 2 x M4*32mm Screws for 2.57in Junction Box
- 2 x M4*30mm Screws for Cement/Plasterboard Ceiling
- 2 x Wall Plugs for Plasterboard or Brick
- 1 x User Manual
Safe for Your Family
It contains no lead or mercury, no hazardous emissions, no UV or IR radiation, shockproof and vibration proof, very safe for your home and family.
- 15W, AC 100~240V
- 1500 lumens
- Warm White 3000K
- Non-dimmable, CRI>80
- 120° beam angle
- IP54 waterproof
- ø220mm x 48mm
Significant Energy Savings
Save 85% energy by replacing your 100W incandescent with 15W LED. And the long lifespan will reduce the re-lamp frequency and costs.
Simple Modern Styling
Elegant and neat design to meet different lighting decoration style, the contemporary light looks beautiful in any modern looking house.
Sealed & Splash Resistant
With an IP54 rating, it comes as a sealed unit to protect against splashes, you can rest assured to use it in bathroom or anyplace with water splashing.
Easy to Install
With the bracket lock, it is easy and fast to attach to fixed bracket and take off from the ceiling (distance between the 2 mounting screws or holes: 45-70mm).
Wide Applications - suitable for rooms of 9~12 ㎡
|Product Dimensions||22 x 22 x 4.8 cm; 550 Grams|
|Item model number||N1500024-WW|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP54|
|Number of Items||1|
|Finish types||Powder Coated|
|Included Components||Ceiling Light x1, Screws x6, Expansion Tube x2, Anti-vibration Pad x3, User Manual x1|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||15 Watts|
|Special features||Energy Efficient|
|Shade Colour||Warm white|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Switch Installation Type||Flush Mounting|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||1500 Lumen|
|Incandescent Equivalent||100 Watts|
|Colour Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
|Average Life||20000 Hours|
|Item Weight||550 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 October 2019Product images misleadingThe light works fine, nice and bright with an even light (although a split second delay switching on which is strange). The main cover was scratched in two places but it's not noticeable once it's up. It was relatively easy to install but it was very fiddly trying to push the clamps in, direct the wires into the tiny holes and hold the fitting all at the same time. The main disappointment and the reason I could only give two stars: the two metal fixing lugs stick out so far you can clearly see them against the ceiling - I notice they've been photoshopped out of all the product images! Misleading, and I wouldn't have bought it if I'd known. I actually took it down to check I'd installed it correctly and I have - they don't push in any further. Ruins the look of it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2020What a light!This light is bright and gives a superb spread in the bathroom.It comes well packaged and is a breeze to wire, mounting the instalation bracket was also easy, the tricky for me was clipping the light to the bracket. There are 2 sprung clips which you pull out and then position the light on the bracket, let go the clips and the light is fitted, seem easy except my average size fingers kept getting in the way of positioning the light and the ceiling. My solution was to loop a piece of thread around the sprung clip and this let me retract it while keeping my fingers out of the way, job done!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2020Brighter than the sun and about as easy to fix to the ceiling as the sun would beThere is no denying the brightness of this light and as such whilst it’s not officially cool white it’s a cooler warm white for sure. Unfortunately installation was a bit of a nightmare. I imagine if you have an untextured ceiling and lighting not on a loop it would be easier but once wired in there was no place for the three lives to nestle in.The hooks to release the clips cut into your fingers after the first attempt as well causing much pain as well as frustration. We were about to give up and then it clicked in. Only to drop out a day later.It seems to be installed again ok but when it breaks I won’t buy a new one.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 January 2018Light is good, warm and at 15 w not overextremely strongLight is good, warm and at 15 w not overextremely strong, but really enough for the bathroom. It feels well built and connection to ceiling is easy to mount and dismount, allow for some additional wiring length though.As with most electronic transformers in the LED world the magnetic field is extremely high, but only very nearby the lamp. Regarding the electric field, it would better to have a conductive plate above it connected to an earth. I wish producers would spend more attention to this, for when designed correctly the fields can be really reduced to a minimum.It seems a nice product for the price. Don't know after 2 years of operation how it would look like, but we'll see.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2020Bodged but nice.The most fiddly and time consuming ceiling fitting I've ever encountered.The light was for a porch , therefore limited space.The ceiling fitting was a piece of flanged metal which once in place had to receive the light, which attached with internal spring loaded lugs.The most ridiculous design I've seen.I eventually abandoned the whole fitting saga, and clagged the light directly onto the ceiling with a well known chemical adhesive.The light output is very nice, just about right for a small area, but the labour time makes it an inefficient job.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2020Quite dim & awkward to install but cheapGood job I was installing 2 of these in a 12ft x 7ft room as they aren't very bright. Reminiscent of an old 60w bulb, but that's fine for me as it's actually what I was after.Installation was awkward as there is no room behind the light for any connection blocks and the lack of mounting template means it's tricky to get the wires just right so they fit behind the light. The bonkers mounting bracket is awkward to fix the light on to.But, in spite of this, it was good for the price and works fine in my situation. Just don't buy one expecting it to light your front room.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 February 2021Neat looking, and effective.I have previously bought several of these lights, of different sizes, to install within my house, to reduce my energy bills. They look neat, when illuminated, and fairly unobtrusive, when switched off. The latest four smaller ones, have been installed in my small workshop, and give an even spread of light. Being a tad photophobic, I prefer the warm light version, to the daylight white ones.The mounting bracket is a separate item, which makes it easy to secure to the ceiling or wall. The body of the light is then secured to the mounting bracket, by two spring loads catches, making the light easy to attach and remove, if needed.Personally, I do not like these modern push-fit connectors, preferring a proper screw terminal. They are better suited for solid strand wires, not multi-strand ones. However, others might find them easier to install. This connector block has 2 x Live and 2 x Neutral holes, allowing you to connect several of them in-line, as I have. But the cover that also clamps the wires, doesn't allow much space for two 1.5mm² cables. There is only room to clamp the inner cores, but not the out insulation. The cover that goes over the connector, is secured by two small screws, that are not the captive type, and can easily drop out. This can be very annoying when you are up a ladder, when fitting them.Overall, I'm very satisfied with these LED light units, and can recommend both the product, and the Seller.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 November 2020Just could not get the light to fit onto the bracketGreat amount of light for such a small size, although a couple of things concern me, the 1st is no earth connection which left me with an issue of what to to do with the earth cable that needed to be connected to other lights on the circuit and then there's the bracket no matter what I did it just would not stay on the ceiling and I would come back the following day and it had fallen off again. I thought I could take the light down and replace it with another but then the way the cables were connected they are more crimped than screwed in so the only way to remove is to trim the earth and live wires rendering it useless. I was going to put it in the loft but now the only place is sadly the bin
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 February 2020Great value, easy to use and install for anyone with some experienceA replacement light for my bathroom after the old fluorescent unit failed. Some very well thought out features include the mounting mechanism onto the bracket that holds it to the ceiling which clips in easily meaning you can mount the bracket and then do the wiring before clipping into place. Taking back off again is a breeze as a result. The water resistant seals around the unit and especially on the electrical connection compartment is a nice touch and obviously required in order to obtain the IP rating. Overall its great value basic lighting. Its not that stylish but for the money and for the usage case its excellent.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 March 2021Poor CLIP WIRE CONNECTORS made me return itI've no idea how bright or otherwise this lamp is because it's not been switched on. Whilst fitting it was not hard, or at least the ceiling securing bracket, connecting the wires has proved impossible. After several attempts to get both live and neutral wires gripped simultaneously in the connector, i finally got the live gripped, but then the neutral needed lengthening. So, I tried to remove the live to trim the wires, and this proved impossible. Eventually had to cut the live wire to get the lamp down, and then even with pliers, a rod pushed up hole 2, the little bit of red wire cannot be removed. So, a return-refund has been organised. I read online that electricians prefer screw connectors, and the reasons are utterly obvious. Clip connectors - as many buyers of this light have mentioned - are no doubt cheaper but fiddly, annoying and not to be trusted either to connect OR release a wire! Traditional screw connectors are far far better.
Customer questions and answers
- How are the 110 LED's arranged, as a circular strip, as a block or some other arrangement?This ceiling light is sealed and integral, to ensure the waterproof IP65 function, so the diffuser is fixed and unremoveable. For these 110 LEDs, they are evenly arranged with Series/Parallel Circuit: 22 LEDs in series, and 5 parallels. If you have any other question or concerns, please let us know, thanks.
- What is the distance between the two mounting screws?Hi Melody Kuan-Yin Lin, Thanks for your question. The answer is 45 - 70mm. … see more Hi Melody Kuan-Yin Lin, Thanks for your question. The answer is 45 - 70mm. Any other question or concern, please let us know anytime. Cheers. see less
- Does this require a specific type of dimmer switch i.e. varilight v-pro or v-comNo
- Is this light suitable for Zone 1 and 2Hi Mrs W. Thanks for your quesiton. The answer is yes. This ceiling light is IP54 rated, meets the IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Section 701) - a minimum of IPX4 in Zones 1 and 2 of a bathroom. … see more Hi Mrs W. Thanks for your quesiton. The answer is yes. This ceiling light is IP54 rated, meets the IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Section 701) - a minimum of IPX4 in Zones 1 and 2 of a bathroom. Any other question or concern, please let us know anytime. Cheers. see less