Ankuka 2m x 3m Rectangle Sun Shade Sail Outdoor Waterproof Garden Patio Party Sunscreen Awning Canopy 98% UV Block With Free Rope(Grey)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08PF4NX9N
- Brand : ankuka
Material: Ankuka sunshade sail, made of brand new high-density polyester with PU coating (220 g / m²), resistant to water, tears and adverse weather conditions.
UV protection: protects against harmful UV rays from passing through the awning. Let you and your family enjoy a safe and cool area in the garden or patio.
Light but powerful fabric: double-edged sewing threads and stainless steel D-rings give stability and resistance to the awning, making both sides more robust.
Simple installation: simple and safe installation with rope or fixing kit. Suggest that the installation angle is 20-40 degrees, to achieve maximum tension and also to allow rain to runs off.
What you get: 1x awning for sail (water resistant, rectangular), 1 x case, 4 x ropes and 1 year warranty and one month refund.
|Package Dimensions||28.6 x 23.7 x 7.6 cm; 1.09 Kilograms|
Summer is so Hot! Ankuka sun shade sail - holding up a cool, let you and your family enjoy the garden time!
Permeable - Allowing the air to easily pass through.
Mildew Resistant - This item will not develop mould or mildew.
Easy installation - Suggest installation angle is 20-40 degrees, to maximise the tension and allow the rainwater runs off.
98% UV Blockage - Resistant compound has been added to this product to ensure it does not deteriorate under sun rays.
Reinforced seams - Each side of the shade sail has strengthened sewing thread to prevent it from ripping or unravelling.
The sun shade sail is water-resistant, plus powerful sewing and durable stainless steel D-rings on both sides for more robust installation, and it is easy to wash with water, anti-fading, no mildew, mildew, stains.
And it can be installed in a variety of ways to create shade for any area, such as pergolas, carports, play areas, sports fields, schools, courtyard, backyard, swimming pool area, deck, driveway, special events, animal/pet cover protection.
This product is applicable for both Commercial or Residential use.
Note: The shade sail may not be made by a whole piece of fabric.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2020good quality shadeBought as a sun shade in Sep 2020 so not had much experience with it as a sun shade , but I can tell you that it is definitely waterproof !we had an existing shade that had been in place for a few years and was looking a bit old so decided to replace it . the shade does not come with wall fitting but we have the old ones installed, it does come with cords to tie it to the fixings.Make sure you have at least a 15degree incline so the water runs off, some people have said in their reviews that it leaks at the seam, it will do if you install it wrong, you must have the “open” part of the seam facing down the incline , other wise the water will run in through the seam.The curved side do help it not sag with the right tension applied.Overall highly recommended great price for a sunshade that is easy to install**********Please vote “ helpful” below if you found this review helpful **********
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2019WaterproofWaterproof, easy to install (I bought an extra fitting kit ) I've put 2 if these up over our decking. Its transformed the area can use it rain or shine and made it our favourite place to chill. Had them up over a month. Sturdy in the wind but I take them down if strong winds are forecast.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2020Lightweight and durableNeeded extra shade to use in the garden and ordered the sun shade as it fits the bill.The sun shade felt strong, durable, and was the perfect size for my garden and came in lovely yellow beige colour exactly as shown.Liked that it was lightweight and came with everything I needed to use the sun shade straightaway with D rings and rope to fasten on to my fencing poles, the instructions was easy to understand and came with handy diagrams to ensure I placed the shade at an angle.Overall happy with sun shade as it just does the job and provides excellent shade on sunny days in the garden.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2019Sun shadeIt’s that time of year when we set up the inflatable hot tub, bought this to replace our thin plastic sheet that got ruined last year. This works very well as a sun shade, the material is good quality, just fingers crossed it’s rainproof!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 August 2020NO MORE BIRD POOP ON MY CARIn the fight against the Pigeons and our car getting carpeted with bird muck daily we opted for this instead of the daily car washIt did the job a treat, tied 2 corners off the offending tree the Pigeons sit in ( it’s a massive tree ) and either side of our double Garage door, covers a Discovery with easy, no more poop and car stays dry as well as 100 % waterproofMy only real concern was it says remove when high winds are expected, due to the height of the tree that wasn’t practical, we have had several wind warnings with extremely high wind since and the shade seems fine, flaps a bit but fixings are secure and stitch work on the shade is sturdy, even if it rips eventually, I would happily buy it again to renew itTotally happy after years of the birds making a mess of the car and drive and it doesn’t look offensive in its appearance inspite of its size
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 April 2020Very good addition to gardenCurrently unable to leave photos of the sun shade so will edit and update when possible but I thought that a lot of people will be looking for these items for their patios and gardens at the moment due to the lockdown so I would leave a comment. The material is nice and thick you can tell its very durable. Comes with everything you need to install easily. Provides perfect shade and protection. I would definitely recommend this sun shade for your outdoor spades.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2020Very Good SailReasons for 4 stars. durability I haven't had it long enough to tell yet but it seems durable.Easy to fit. It was easy to fit but the cord supplied would stretch as the sail caught the wind allowing it to flap loudly. I used a much heavier cord but the same thing occurred. I then bought a metal fixing kit which has worked perfectly. the sail now stays rigid. there is some movement of course it is fabric.The sail is very light, much lighter than I expected. This makes erection very easy as it is light to lift. I mounted one end onto the building and made a lean-to frame to support the other end which has worked perfectly.If it least two years I will be very pleased and will purchase another one every two years. three years would be a bargain.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2021Useful little shelter for the gardenWe've got this to give us a little shelter in the garden - we live in a very damp area and are only allowed to meet friends outside with covid regulations so wanted to have a little sheltered area. So far it seems durable and strong, the metal eyelets are really great and good quality so I think it will last a good while...
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2021A few negatives but overall does the job it needs to doI initially installed it wrong because the instructions aren't clear on how much of a dip you should have, so the sail would flap around ferociously in the wind and I am 5ft5 and the lower bit was touching my head. The instructions are naff.The string it comes with is pathetic and should come with hammock straps, not shoe lace.Because the sail is so big (4 x 3) it could do with an extra support in the middle so it doesn't dip but its not the end of the world, ever since I adjusted it, it's a lot more secure and doesn't flap so much in the wind.Another issue is because I got black, it blocks the kitchen window so I don't get any natural light anymore. Not really an issue of the sail but maybe don't get black if you are putting it above a window and possibly get a light colour.You probably could do with 2 people to help you, but I did it myself. Apart from those negatives, this is a really fantastic sail that keeps me protected from the sun and I can Still enjoy the heat ?. It serves its purpose which is most important ?
Customer questions and answers
- Is it waterproof? Can be safe in raining day?Yes, it is waterproof for drizzle, not for heavy rain.
- Does it come with polesHi, it comes with ropes with the sun shade sail, no poles.
- Can you attach this to a free standing pole in the ground?Yes, you can. There are durable stainless steel D-rings on each side and you can attached it to the standing pole with the ropes.
- What's the upf tested rating? is the material woven or knitted and what is the gsm of the material?Our shade sails have a UPF 40+ and 160 g/m². They are all woven by machines.