HOMCOM File Cabinet Storage Sideboard Floor Standing Cupboard w/Drawer Shelves Office Furniture
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08L8Z4JQJ
- Brand : homcom
✅SLEEK DESIGN: Cube shape, in a soft brown and grey colour scheme for a beautiful and versatile addition to office spaces, hallways, bedrooms and living rooms. A modern design which will stay in style.
✅THREE STORAGE AREAS: Features one cabinet, one drawer and one compartment - giving you a mix of open and discreet storage. Inner shelf in cupboard for extra organisation.
✅STURDY: Crafted from a blend of particle board and MDF, a tough composition for reliable everyday use.
✅METAL LEGS: Keeps cabinet balanced and stable. Metal handles to open the doors easily. DIMENSIONS: 64.5H x 80L x 40Dcm. Drawer inner: 10.5H x 31.7W x 33Dcm.
✅COUNTERTOP MAXIMUM LOAD 12KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
Spice up your home office with our exciting line of computer desks and comfortable chairs, or upgrade your kitchen with our rolling trolley carts and storage racks. Beautiful leather ottomans, furniture options, and decorative accessories are all available to add a new dimension to whatever space you are trying to complete.
With its versatile colour scheme and alluringly beautiful design, this file cabinet from HOMCOM is here to make an impression. Cut into an-almost cube shape from a tough blend of MDF and particle board, it features one cabinet with inner shelf, a drawer and an open compartment - giving you plenty of room to store and organise what you need. Large metal handles are fixed on the doors to open and close easily, with metal also forming the stump legs to keep the balance.
- Four metal stump legs, keeps the file cabinet stable
- Features an open compartment, drawer and a cabinet plenty of storage space to keep your office tidy
- Muted grey and brown colour scheme in a modern boxy shape, will look great for years to come
- MDF and particle board frame is durable and can be wiped clean easily
- Assembly required
|Color||Grey and Oak|
|Material||E1 MDF, E1 Particle Board, Metal|
|Overall Dimension||64.5H x 80W x 40D|
|Open Cube Size||37.5W x 36D x 34.5Hcm|
|Drawer Inner Size||31.7W x 33D x 10.5Hcm|
|Cabinet Inner Size||37.5W x 36D x 34.8/27.5Hcm|
|Base Height (Bottom to Floor)||8cm Weight Capacity: 12kg (countertop), 5kg(shelf)|
|Weight Capacity||12kg (countertop), 5kg(shelf)|
We are proud of our large domestic warehouses with neat shelves, and local worker who take good care of your goods.Ensure accurate packaging and fast delivery.
We strive for customer happiness at all times. Our best customer care representor are there with assembly help, parts replacement or just to talk you back from the edge.
We use selected materials and qualified factories to produce our products, and each product has been tested many times throughout the production process to ensure that it is intact.
We work hard to create popular, chic, and innovative items that can pass the test of time and help you live better. With stability,comfort in mind, our products will be your best choice.
|Manufacturer||Sold by MHSTAR|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 40 x 64.5 cm; 19 Kilograms|
|Material Type||Engineered Wood, Metal|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UK838-0550331|
|Item Weight||19 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 May 2021If you dont regularly put things together DONT BUY THISOpened it up to find that half the instructions where not even for this unit, so that meant that half the pieces where mislabelled, so half way through i had to take a break and spend time figuring out what piece is what piece based on the finished product. the drawer sliders where attached together so you can either attach them to the drawer itself or the inside of the cupboard walls, not attaching each piece on the necessary parts and then putting the draw together at the end of the build. all in all this thing was a absolute nightmare to put together....BUT IT LOOKS GREAT once its put together it took me a total of 6 hours to put it together,advice from the my experienceget someone else to do it. if you cant then follow steps 1 to 3 repeat until unit is built1.use a drill for the screws2.use a rubber mallet to hammer pieces together when they wont3.have emotional support buddy near by
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 February 2021One was of getting an aneurysm or muscles trying to put this togetherSo I’m currently sat here, sweating like crazy because the damn thing is the hardest piece of flat pack furniture to put together! I had high hope for this but when I sat the way the box was taped but I’m sure I’ve been sent a dodgy product (already used!) the top will not fit for love or money! I’m in 2 minds on sending it back! The look is lovely but I’m sure I could have built a 3 bed house in the time it’s taking to out this together. I’m not an imbecile, I’m perfectly capable of putting flat packs together due to many IKEA products in my time but I’m having to make my own adjustments just for it to actually come together (like cut the back board)Not happy at all, shame really as it probably look lovely when together but I’d.m rather be writing an essay than put this together!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2021Don't byDon't bother buying. This is cheap rubbing. The screws for the legs are too small for the brackets and as such the feet fall off if any sideways pressure is put on it. The institution manual was in a different language and parts that were "included" were not. The door also does not fit properly and scrapes against the inside, even after following the instructions vigorously (as best we could with it being in a foreign language)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 February 2021Buyer BewareThis is a very sturdy, well made cabinet, but mine was deliverd with no instructions, 24 hours later I received a pdf file, but this listed less parts than I had in my box, a hinge that looked pre used, and no identifying location to hang the door, if you are good at flat pack and like a puzzle it may be for you,If stay away!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2021FaultyThere's only half a handle for the door, broken in the packaging
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2021Great ??Honestly really good