MASTERTOP 22.25"Kitchen Cookware Pan Pot Lid Organizer Rack Kitchen Pan Organizer Rack Holder Total 7 Adjustable Compartments with 1 Microfiber Cloth
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07TSGX83N
Thanks the in-built expanding mechanism, this innovative organizer can be moved in gradual gradients between 12.25” and 22.25” in length, making it highly usable in even the most cramped kitchen spaces.
The 7 adjustable dividers allow all sorts of lids to fit snugly and securely – below is a useful guide for how best to store different size and shape lids.
Thanks to the new and improved design adding increased height to the shelf, it’s capable of securely holding any size and shape pan lid.
Placed horizonally or vertically accroding to your needs.While being used vertically, the upward tilt design prevents the slipping of the pan,while being used horizonally, the special groove design is able to hold the pot lids steadily in place.
Extra 1PC FREE cleaning cloths is provided for use.
Total 7 Adjustable Compartments
Features: 1. Upward tilt design prevents the slipping of the pan.
2. Special groove design is able to hold the pot lids steadily in place.
3. Two ways of placement, designed for placing in a vertical or horizontal way at anywhere you like.
4. Freely remove any layer of shelf to change different compartments height.
5. Features 3 slots at the second layer that you can minor adjust the compartments space.
6. Include 1pcs cleaning cloths as gift.
Size: 12.4" x 8" x 10.5"
Weight: 1.59 KG
Material:100% made of THICKENED iron wire with non-scratch coating.
Extra gift: 1 microfiber cleaning cloths
The frame is 100% made of THICKENED iron wire with non-scratch coating.
Can be moved in gradual gradients between 12.25” and 22.25” in length.
Freely move the partition bracket according to the size of the pot or actual needs
The groove design is able to hold the pot lids steadily in place.
|Product Dimensions||32 x 19.5 x 7.5 cm; 800 Grams|
|Item Weight||800 g|
Customer questions and answers
- Can you buy extra dividers separatelyDon't think so.