12 Hooks Wall Mounted Hanging Rail Rack For Kitchen Utensil Gadget Bathroom Holder Tool (SUS 304 - Solid Stainless Steel, will not rust) - MASS DYNAMIC
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B076Q6BL46
12 HOOKS HANGING RACK: Extra Large hanging rack with the length of 56CM. More space to hang tools.
STAINLESS STEEL POT RACK: The wall mounted utensil hanging bar is made of premium grade 304 SUS solid stainless steel. The rack is sturdy, durable with high strength and rust free.
PRACTICAL USES: Extra large 12 hooks can be used to hang any tool that can be hanged Pots, pans, hardware tools, Bathroom craft. Hooks can be moved freely for perfect spacing.
HANGING HOOKS BAR: The rack can be mounted on wall using screws. It can be installed in Kitchen, Bathroom, Garages.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x Wall Mounted Hanging hooks rack with all the fixing parts and an instructional manual. FAST SHIPMENT AND PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTED.
Solid Stainless Steel Utensil Hanging Rack is the perfect way to store and display utensils. It's easy to fit and holds all the utensils you need at your arm length while cooking. Due to the perfect details, the kitchen tools organizer looks very elegant and high value.
Very suitable for laundry, bathroom, bedroom, office, garage, garden to hang other tools.
Made with 304 stainless steel. It is the most versatile and widely used austenitic stainless steel in the world, due to its corrosion resistance. It is durable and provide excellent resistance to corrosion and rust.
Why this product?
- Stainless steel with no corrosion/rusting
- 12 hooks provides more space to hang utensil
- Hold anything that can be hanged
- Easy installation and beautiful display
- Wipe with a dry clothe
- Periodic cleaning is suggested
- No use of any kind of chemical
- Colour: Silver
- Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Hooks: 12
- Installation: wall mounted
- 56 cm (length)
|Product Dimensions||56 x 2 x 5.5 cm; 580 Grams|
|Item model number||MD300|
|Size||56 x 5.5 x 2 centimeters|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug profile||Wall Mount|
|Item Weight||580 g|
Customer questions and answers
- Can the rail be shortened?Hi, I'm afraid that the rail can't be shortened. However, in its defence, I'd say it's the best wall hanging rack that I've bought over the decades. I've also added additional hooks for extra utensils.
- Does anyone know what the weight limit would be that the rail can hold please? Thinking of using it to hang coats in an understair cupboard. Thank youI don't think it would support coats. It's only really for hanging kitchen utensils on. I wouldn't trust it with coats.
- What size drill bit did this require for install?I really can't remember, probably a 6.5 or 6 masonry bit which is the general standard for most plugs in brickwork. If attaching to wood have a look at the screws and instructions which come with the hocks. It's all pretty standard stuff.
- is it brushed steel?It's not brushed. The pieces are very well made and complement a brushed steel cooker backing plate that I have set up