C-Hopetree Electric Fireplace, Wall Mounted or Freestanding Portable Room Heater with Remote and Thermostat, 55cm Wide
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08BZHZ5DR
900w and 1800w HEAT SETTINGS - The warmed air blows from a quiet top mount fan leaving the large face cool to touch
LIFELIKE BURNING LOG - Delivers changing LED fire effects with or without heat - Includes adjustable flame speed and brightness
INFRARED REMOTE with timer control, this fire-place keeps you snug and comfortable in any corner or living space
OVERHEAT SHUT OFF - for the safety & protection of your family. IMPORTANT: This heater is NOT suitable for insert or in wall use
Easy assembly for free-standing indoor use. NOTE: Provides supplemental heat for small rooms up to 37m²
|Product Dimensions||85 x 13.5 x 40 cm; 10.78 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1800 watts|
|Item Weight||10.8 kg|
A C-Hopetree electric fireplace heater will be the heart of your home and a unique talking point sure to impress your guests. This 85cm model can be wall mounted, or used as a freestanding fireplace. The contemporary design will add a modern sophistication to any room in the home, office, commercial space or restaurant.
Specifications and Special Features:
· Style: 85cm Flat panel
· External Dimensions: 85cm x 13.5cm x 40cm approximately
· Product Weight: 11kg approximately
· Cabinet Material: Metal
· Use: Wall mounted or freestanding (hardware kits included)
· Safety Features: High temperature shut off - Tempered safety glass
· Fuel Bed Options: Faux logs
· Flame & Log Effect: 1colour
· Flame Speed: 5 options
· Flame & Log Effect Light Source: Energy efficient LED operates with or without heat
· Brightness Level: 3 options
· Heat Options: Low (900w) and High (1800w)
· Heat Source: Aluminium convection element
· Remote Control: 6 Function (2 x AAA Batteries included)
· Thermostat: Analogue adjustable
· Timer: 0.5hr - 7.5hr in 0.5hr increments
· Power Cord: 183cm with standard Type G 3 pin plug
· Electrical Specification: 220-240v AC 50hz
· Power Outlet Required: Grounded (Earthed) 13amp
· Power Rating Heater: 1800w
· Power Rating Flame & Log Effects: 2w
Designed to provide supplemental heat and decorative ambience for rooms up to 37m²
The brightness of the flame effects is dependent on interior lighting levels, the best effect is achieved in darker rooms with no direct or reflective light
Customer questions and answers
- How realistic is the flame effect?The flame effect is actually very nice and quite effective. I was very pleasantly surprised. We don’t use the heater just the flame effect and it gives a nice cosy feel.
- What is the total depth of this fireIt is no more than 17cm deep. Quite shallow compared to other fires, which was import for us. Beware of the short power cable, check the length on the details, I didn’t check and got caught out a little bit. The flames are are a very nice effect though, quite realistic and a very cosy feel.
- Have had it 3 months now and heater function has stopped working but light effect is fine. Anyone else experienced this?We haven’t, but we only use ours once a week as it’s in a garden room.
- is the flame effect alone, silentNot completely silent. The flame log affect must be run by a bulb which turns a mechanical part and it is this that causes a background noise even when fan heater is not on.