Solar Fence Lights,6 Pack Solar Wall Lights,Outdoor Waterproof Fence Lights,Night Lighs Decor for Outdoor Lighting Garden Stair Fences Patio Path Deck(Warm White)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0922B75H7
- Brand : lushforest
【Decorative Solar Lights】Solar Fence Lights can perfectly decor your garden and fence with warm mood lighting,unique appearance design allow direct sunlight to the solar panel,beautiful and practical.
【High-efficiency Solar Panel】The Solar Wall Lights full-charged can be used for over 8 hours.With the function of light sensor, the light turns off automatically during the day and turn on automatically when it gets dark outside.
【Moisture-proof Design】Fence post solar lights uses IP45waterproof technology to ensure the durability of the product and can work normally in different weather conditions without worrying about .
【Easy Installation】Mounts along any edge, you can fix it with two-sided tape (not included) or the screws (included). This outdoor solar step lights can be quickly installed in any place where it can absorb the sun light directly.
【Wide Application】Solar lights outdoor garden decorates your fence, deck, dock, step, stair, stairway, wall, front door, porch, balcony, pathway, driveway, patio, front/back yard, garden.
6 Pack Solar Step Lights --- Multifunctional Outdoor lighting and decor.
The outdoor solar step lights are ideal for decorating outdoor staircases, fences, decks and walkways decorative lighting.Regardless of whether you are looking to place it in your outdoor patio, or yard, or garden, the set of 6 pack lights are enough to light up all types of locations, flaunting their own lighting beauty.
Solar Charging Time: 6-8 hours
Working Time: 8-10 hours
Auto On/Off Dusk to Dawn
Keep the Solar Lantern Lamps ON and get direct sunshine. Charge during the daytime and lighting on night auto.
Solar Garden Post Lights
Fence light gives off beautiful warm, unharsh, ambient lighting instead of overwhelmingly bright lighting, make your house look nicer, cozier and more inviting.
Solar Pathway Lights
Used in lighting up the pathway to your home to ensure that you and your guests will NOT be injured even when it is dark outside.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 June 2021Simple and effectiveWe bought these to supply light in an area of the garden where we cannot get power to, the goal was not to provide enough light to read, but just see where you are going and not fall over.The installation is simple, and the result has surpassed our expectation. We have had them up for roughly a week now, they come on each night, but are not so bright they cause any disturbance but give plenty of light to move around by, they are also small enough to not be obtrusive.Really pleased and would certainly recommend them.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 May 2021Well worth the money!I wanted something nice to add around the garden but most solar panel stuff seems bad made or easy to break. These are perfect, seem to be made very well, nice and bright but not blinding. If you have a water feature then these are perfect. All in all 10/10.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2021Fantastic buy!AMAZING!!!Brought these lights to replace some quite expensive ones purchased last year, & OMG they are so bright really light the garden up without being in your face .....& they last all night ! Easy to fix up ......so great ive ordered more ! ???
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2021lovely lightsThese are good bright lights that enhance the garden. I’m extremely pleased with them. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. I need just another three to complete the look so I’m saving up now.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2021Have the desired effect of looking like there's a candle flame flickeringThat look really good in the garden and have the desired effect of looking like a candle flame flickering. The only downside is they are plastic and I thought they were going to be black metal.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 June 2021Impressed.Simple to install. Act perfectly at night in the darkness &are effective.Easily removable during winter months if necessary. Arrived quickly.Would recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2021Fantastic little lights!Fantastic lights! Really bright and takes very little sunshine to charge them. Its made my back garden feel a lot more secure.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2021Garden lightsThese lights are really bright and look great. Have used Nano double sided tape to fasten to concrete posts and wooden fence.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2021DissatisfiedWouldnt buy again 4 stopped working once it had rained on them thy are rubbish waste of my money
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2021Great little lightsThese are so much better than the last ones I bought. All worked straight out the box. Easy to in stall. Brightness is great as you can see in the picture and make a good addition to my garden.
Customer questions and answers
- How long does the solar landscape lights last after sunset?These outdoor solar lights light 8-10 hours after fully charged 5-8 hours under the direct sunlight.
- If the switch is not opened, whether to affect the daytime charging?The switch must be turned on so that the solar deck lights will charge and emit light.
- Are outdoor solar landscape lights easy to install?It's very easy to install.Combine thelight cover with the stand,fix the bottom bracket part in the soil.
- Do they have motion sensor?No, they don't have sensor; but I think they are small and tidy giving good light when well charged. I purchased this for my caravan decking and I'm very pleased.