Modern Double Up Down Stainless Steel Wall Spot Light, Use GU10 (not Included), IP44 Waterproof, Pack of 2
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07PMMXVPC
- Brand : shiny go
The puristic housing made of bright stainless steel lends the luminaire a modern design.
Ideal for producing a great up-and-down light effect to enhance the facade of any building
Ideal for outdoor buildings and outdoor walls (Protection grade : IP44).
Ideal for Halogen bulbs or GU10 LED (not included), max 35W
Quality guaranteed, this wall light is CE, RoHS certified and comes with 3 year warranty
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 8.5 x 16.2 cm; 1.28 Kilograms|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP44|
|Colour||Up and Down|
|Finish types||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||35 Watts|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded-electric|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+|
|Luminous Flux||2000 Lumen|
|Wattage||35 Watt Hours|
|Colour Temperature||4000 Kelvin|
|Average Life||30000 Hours|
|Start Up Time||0.2s|
|Item Weight||1.28 kg|
Wall Lamp With this wall lamp you can create refinded lighting effects at your house. It throws interesting light cones on the house wall up and down. The puristic housing made of bright stainless steel lends the luminaire a modern design. Technical Specifications Operating voltage: 220-240V AC, 50Hz Max. performance: 2x max. 35W Socket: GU10 Material: Stainless steel Swiveling: No Housing dimensions: Ø60 x 162mm Protection grade : IP44 Protection class: Ⅰ Box Contains: 2 x Double Up Down Outdoor Wall Light 4 x Screws and dowels 1 x Instruction manual
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 December 2019half the price of local diy stores and great qualityNeeded an up to date lighting set up for my new side extensions, picked these up and down lights for c£20 for two and what a great price and product that was.Matched with the single downlighting above my doors they look great.My electrician installed them, and didn’t complain about being troublesome and got all the lights up in a couple of hours.Can’t complain for the price, great quality and even if they lasts couple of years it’s still a bargain!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 May 2020Good quality at a bargain price.Really pleased with these. They look really nice on the front of our house. The electrician said they were easy to fit. They don’t come with bulbs.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 October 2020Nice but little issueReally nice - only problem 1 of the lights the top bulb keeps blowing, have to change bulb every day and we dont een use the other door lights only turn them on when dog goes out at night. - will do for now
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 June 2020These looks really nice on our houseWe had purchased these last year for outside the back of our house and liked them so much bought another set for the front. They are really nice looking lights and we have had several compliments about them from neighbours.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 October 2021Nice lightsNice lights, look really good on the front of the house would recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2020Elegant and brightWe've had outside lights before so these were easy to install. I would recommend an electrician otherwise. They look elegant, are bright and do just what I needed them to. Came quickly and a good price for 2. Now we need to improve the drive to match.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2020Good ValueGood quality product, well built and water tight. Only downside is when mounting on an uneven surface it is very difficult to get the unit to sit flat.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 November 2020PerfectBought to light my patio as the darker nights draw in. Really easy to install, not too fiddly. I’ve got them wired up to a smart plug in the garage and they’re perfect!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 July 2021Excellent itemWell made. Very nice appearance. Easy to install bulbs. Easy to install. Value for money. Excellent item.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 July 2021GoodA bit messy to wire up but it’s does what we want
Customer questions and answers
- Are these lights dimmableYes if you put dimmable bulbs in them I use Philips hue bulbs and they work great
- What do I do if bottom light on one not workingIf it’s no the light bulb then it’s probably a loose connection. Needs replacing unless you can see where the lose connection wire is. Check in the terminal block where you installed the wires.
- is there two units per pack?Yes it's two in the pack , really nice ?
- Do these come with the plastic that goes against the wall ( mine broke ) … ?Yes they came with the mounting plastic back plate