VOUNOT 3x3m Pop Up Gazebo with 4 Leg Weight Bags, Folding Party Tent for Garden Outdoor, White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07RHH6K7H
EASY TO INSTALL - Our 3 x 3 m easy up gazebo is very easy to install and takes only a few minutes. We recommend two people to install together.
SOLID CONSTRUCTION - The foldable structure of our tent is made of resistant coated steel to offer you good stability. Also its PA-coated polyester roof and a 160g / m2 basis weight will effectively protect you from the sun.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Includes 4 detachable leg weight bags, 8 stakes and 4 ropes. In addition it also includes a 420D Oxford carrying bag to be able to transport it once folded and you can take it everywhere with you.
MULTIPLE USES - Use it wherever you want. Suitable for party, trade shows, outdoor sports, parties, picnics, BBQ,or any outdoor events. It can be used in commercial areas, beaches, playgrounds, yards, gardens, farms and other outdoor occasions, as well as indoor occasions such as large gymnasiums.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not suitable to be left unsupervised or during periods of inclement weather. Be careful not to break the frame by the accumulated rainwater when it rains.
- All-purpose gazebo for the garden, parties and flea markets etc.
- Instant ‘pop up’ design makes this gazebo much more desirable for quickness and ease. It literally erects in minutes and is an instant shelter
- The roof textile with valance made of 100% polyester (85 g / m²) provides reliable protection from the sun with UV50 + protection.
- Heavy duty matt black steel frame along with a fully waterproof 260g/SQM, PVC coated polyester roof with all the pressure points reinforced.
- Secure the gazebo with the supplied ropes and pegs.
- 3×3m frame has 3 adjustable height settings and can be used on multiple surfaces such as sand, grass, concrete, wooden decking etc
- Carrying bag for convenient transportation and storage.
- Comfortably fit a table with 4-6 charis under it. Perfect for domestic garder or business uses.
Pop up system
- No Poles, No Assembly needed.
- Just pull the legs out, put the roof cover over the frame.Next, Raise the legs to the desired height then lock them into place, it really couldn't be any simpler and takes a minute or 2 to fully erect.
- We advise 2 people are needed to avoid damaging the gazebo.
|Roof material:||100% polyester (160 g / m² 150x150D)|
|Size:||3 x 3 m|
|Weight:||ca. 11 kg|
|VOUNOT Gazebo 3x3m|
|Product Dimensions||300 x 300 x 250 cm; 10 Kilograms|
|Material type||Fabric, Metal|
|Item model number||3294107041892|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 April 2019Was wary of buying it but very pleased I didWe have a big family get together later in year and have been looking for a second gazebo for ages. The price of this made me wary and at first insisted we bought something sturdier. My hubby wasnt prepared to splash out for something we might only use 3 or 4 times a year. Easter weekend 2019 was gloriously hot and needed shade for our Grandaughter in the garden.10 minutes after getting this out of the bag it was up and pegged down ready to go. Took four of us to put up as it was stiff but think that will ease with use. Very pleased that it came with ground pegs and guy ropes as well as a bag to store it in. Left it up for afew days during which time it rained and was windy. No problems at all. Rain just shook off. Back in the bag in 15 minutes with 2 of us doing it. My daughter in law has just bought one as we were all so impressed. Dont be wary, buy it, its a great product. Highly recommend it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 May 2021Por quality, flimsy, cheaply made, for indoor use only, false advertisingI bought this for my back garden and it arrived eithin 3 days of placing m ordered, i then put it up a few days later and within the time i was assembling it i could tell it was cheap, and flimsy and was poorly made, it was unfortunately broken once we assembled it, we noticed it was bent and damaged, i also found this same one in Argos for £25, i felt like kicking myself honestly i wasted £76 on thsi rubbish and Argos and the Range as well as ebay are selling them for £25, exactly the same one. Anyway as jt was damaged i contacted the seller who would not give me a refund infact after i sent them various photos i was then sent another one and was told by the seller that it is not for outdoor use ( as stated in the product description on amazon, where it states up it up anywhere blar, blar, blar) nope in fact i was told it is for short term use and indoor use only. I have received my replacement product but have not even bothered to open it from its packaging there is no point, i wanted a refund so i could purchase a better quality one and was denied that. I would not recommend it is rubbish and i can not believe i wasted my money on it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2021Excellent quality materials.The fabric cover is a good fit and the whole thing is decent quality. However I think I have identified a potential weak point on the legs. The extension section of the legs is a very loose loose fit causing the leg to wobble at the joint. I have fitted a 1" x 1" X 6" piece of aluminium angle along the joint fastened above and below the joint with reusable zip ties. This strengthens the joint, straightening it and eliminating the wobble which could eventually break the joint. An easy fix and easily removable. The gazebo is easy to put up by two people and, done very carefully, one person can do it by extending each leg in small stages. The whole thing is pretty stable once up especially with the leg mod described above. It is excellent value at this quality and, treated carefully, will last many years. It is heavy to carry so it isn't really an option for the beach unless the beach is only a very short distance away. I highly recommend this item.Update Mid Sept and it been up for almost four solid months through every nuance the British weather can throw at it. 100% waterproof. Decent long pegs and heavier duty guys ropes fitted plus an easy extra strap on aluminium angle fitted to each leg on the overlap in the middle to stop any movement damaging what I consider the weak point. Prevention is better than cure as they say. It cheap, quick and simple to do and made this gazebo as steady as a rock. The cover has faded very slightly but that is to be expected. No stitching, frame or cover damage of any description other than the little fading already mentioned. For the money you just cannot go wrong. Treat this gazebo with a little care and respect and it will be become a family heirloom. Oh btw the 3m X 3m dimension is the actual size of the roof cover and not the splayed out feet as many other manufacturers do. Something to consider if you are space restricted. I reckon you need at least 3.25m X 3.25m clear space plus room for extremal guys. You can get away with just using the leg bags if it isn't too windy.All in all I consider this probably the best bargain on Amazon and as good, if not better than gazebo's I've seen at three times the price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 August 2020Don't purchase for waterproofing quality !If it was free to return, we would have done so, but I would assume the cost of return postage would be the same as the gazebo cost.Yes, assembly is fantastically easy, completely sheer and looks great - however waterproof it is not .. water is dropping through everywhere and we definitely could not sit under it today.So I would suggest you only purchase if shielding yourself from the sunshine.This is our second gazebo, the other one was green.. and no such issues.One year ago one question was "is it waterproof"The answer was "our gazebo is made of high quality waterproof fabric and is very waterproof "Perhaps the quality has changed over the last year !!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2020MORE THAN A FEW ISSUES !Easy to order as usual from Amazon, arrived when it said it would.Opening the gazebo up the frame was a little stiff to push up. The corner Pin/spring that holds the entire thing up broke before we even had chance to erect it and fell inside the metal frame so we couldn’t Retrieve it. So that end would not hold up in that one corner had to find a steel pin to insert in the hole just so that corner would stay up , this then made the gazebo look lope sided on the one side , which spoiled the over all look of the canopy. The canopy also came with a dirty mark on the top when it came out the packaging and it was cream so it did show up, had to turn it to the back so no body would notice it.One of the corner loops to attach the rope to anchor it to the grass didn’t have a loophole so couldn’t anchor down that corner , I really feel as though I was sold a sub standard item. I don’t know if I would recommend, better to pay a bit extra and get something that will last , this had a little too many faults for my liking.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2020Complete waste of money!!This is the first time that I have put up this gazebo it has been up for 3day why it was raining. Every few hours I would have to push up the top because it kept filling with water and clapsing then this morning it was all bent up. There were no wind I am so disappointed and feel that I have wasted my money. Please Do Not Purchase one of these!!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 June 2020Easy to erectI purchased this pop up gazebo, as my former one had broken.It arrived quicker than expected.I did not want white originally, but this white one was the cheapest and quickest available on Amazon when I searched.I kept the old broken gazebos' covers and bag, I was able to use these on the white frame.I used it last weekend where we had showers and sunshine, and it was fine.I also put it up with the help of my 6&8 year children and 10yr old niece.We all put it down together too. Very easy-you just need to be gentle as to not bend the joints.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 August 2021Pop Up Gazebo-good to go.This gazebo is very similar to another one we've had for years. It is very simple and quick to put up- Note best done with 2 people to prevent stress on the folding sections and the legs. The frame is stury enough but does need to treated carefully to avoid joints popping etc. The carry bag is very useful tfor storage and popping in the car to transport it. Overall delighted with the purchase and value for money..
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2021Great Gazebo.I found nothing to dislike about this item , it’s very easy to put up . The colour is a lovely leafy green which blends into the garden. Great value for money. I needed the gazebo within 4 days of placing the order, got in touch with the company, & they kept me well updated . Can’t thank you enough for getting to me on time for a barbecue we were having.Everyone thought it was great.
Customer questions and answers
- I need this gazebo for Saturday, 20th of June is possible came without delay?mine arrived before time ..
- Can you get spar parts for the frame repair?Not at all sure, would have thought so but you will need to contact the supplier or manufacturer.
- Is it waterproofOur gazebo is made of high quality waterproof fabric and is very waterproof.
- Does it have an air vent at the peak?No air vent at the top.