MCC - 3x3m Pop-up Gazebo Waterproof Outdoor Garden Marquee Canopy NS (Grey)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07FF1QHRY
✔ 3m x 3m. recreational shade. Sets up in just minutes
✔ Fully assembled "Insta-Lock" steel frame
✔ Durable Water Proof 300 Denier Top with silver lining which brightens up the inside of gazebo and adds to better waterproofing
✔ Can be erected on both hard or soft ground. Includes Ropes and Stakes for added Stability.
✔ Durable Double Layer Water Proof 300 Denier Top
- This recreational canopy sets up in just minutes.
- It is ideal for outdoor Sporting events, recreational activities, picnics, camping, community events, farmers markets or parties in the garden.
The top provides 99 % UV protection and water resistant.
Comes with a heavy duty steel folding frame, guy ropes, pegs, weight bags and a storage carrying bag.
Weight bags can be filled with sand or soil or 2 litre drinks bottles filled with water.
Durable water proof 300 denier top ground coverage area of 9 sqm.
- Material: Metal
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 3 x 3 x 2.8 metres
- Frame l x W x h: 3m x 3Mx 2.8 m carry bag l x W x h: 120 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm
- Contents: Gazebo carry bag Weight bags additional ropes and amp; stakes installation manual please note: we do not Take any responsibility for sides, roof or frame when they have broken/been damaged due to wrong set up, and/or if it has been set up in the rain as it buckles The frame by the Water weight pressed on the roof. This requires 2-3 people to assemble The gazebo.
- You are required to use the provided sand bags, guy ropes and stakes, to secure the item properly. We will not be responsible to accept a return Or provide a refund for the item is the item has been damaged/broken by incorrect assembly/user error.
- This item should not be left unattended assembled overnight as again, we will not be responsible for any Damage to the product caused overnight.
Please note we are currently unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
|Product Dimensions||300 x 300 x 280 cm; 12 Kilograms|
|Material type||Alloy Steel|
|Item model number||5X-URE3-9ETJ|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 May 20205 starItem arrived 6 days early - very pleased about that as I was a little disappointed with the delivery date given.Very easy to unpack and erect, only slight problem was through not following the instructions closely.First impression was " how good is this" - from the wind vent in the roof, area size, height adjustable, free weight bags and all for £50. What good value for money this is.I have only rated it 4 for sturdiness as it hasn't been tested to it's limits yet but stood up well to today's strong wind (10/5/20 ).I would definitely recommend.This is the first product I have reviewed in over 10 years of purchasing from Amazon .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2020I would definitely recommend this productOrdered this gazebo only 3days ago to go over my patio set as the weather in Ireland can be unpredictable. Very quick delivery which was great. My daughter and I put it up so it was easy enough. Love that it's black outside and silver inside so doesn't make your seating area too dark. I would definitely recommend this product.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 August 2019"SIMPLES"I bought 4 x to be used as props to accommodate fairy tea-parties
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 May 2020Great gazebo for use in perfect weatherI bought this gazebo the help wash and polish my cars during very hot days, where the sun will bake anything onto a cars paintwork.However the first time i came to use it, a light breeze nearly blew it across the UK as i hadnt tied it down with anything except the 4 ground spikes in the feet. It is very light, and the tie cables and ground spikes are vital to stop this from blowing away if someone sneezes near it. It is also supplied with 4 weight bags to fill with sand. Due to the lockdown, iv not been able to get sand, but these will also be nescessary for future use.Erecting this gazebo is very simple, just slide locks and button presses and its ready to go. For the price, it is better than i expected. A couple of rough edges on the canvas, but you wont be getting perfection for £50. Great for sunny days where you need shade, or temporary working area outdoors. But this is not suitable for rainy/ windy days or leaving up overnight, as i suspect the plastic folding mechanisms will snap easily under strain.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2021Easy to assembleIt's easy to put up, one person can do it. It's been a great asset this summer and us more sturdy than our old pole framed gazebo which was snapped apart in not overly strong wind. It does bend and is easy to take down. One of the screws on the push up corner keeps popping out so make sure you own a screw driver. The guide lines have no spacer tags with then to tighten the line. It's just pegs and camping rope. No gazebo is waterproof unless thick sold plastic rated 5000 or above. So take that if the product info it's misleading.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2018Pop up gazeboVery easy to erect just pops up. No sides but for the price can’t fault it. Weights handy But tying down still essential in any wind.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2020Well manufactured and sturdy.We had to dispose of our previous gazebo as the poles were not very strong and started to break. It also would take a long time to erect and take down...too fiddly. This pop up gazebo is so much better, sturdy and well made it takes a fraction of the time to put up and down. For the price it was well worth the investment.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 April 2017First slightly windy day the Velcro tags started to split ...First slightly windy day the Velcro tags started to split the silver under lining side.Not as strong wearing as suggested, but it was a reasonable price. So can't complaint too much.Also be aware the cover is seperate from the frame ...... it does not all fold in and out together!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 April 2018To be honest the gazebo it's nice, i used it on a BBQ dayTo be honest the gazebo it's nice, i used it on a BBQ day, you can open it very easy with just 2 people, when i first open it everything was ok except that there are a few little holes, then later on i saw that the top etches bended from inside and then i was quiet disappointed!! Because of the holes is not 100% waterproof but I'll keep it for the summer, still looks cood
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 November 2020CrapYea it's crap not worth the money due to the design at the top us open and let's in rain and that's why it's crap
Customer questions and answers
- Dose this have wallsHI, This Gazebo does not include the side walls. We do have another gazebo that is the same which will include the side walls. Please follow the link below: … see more HI, This Gazebo does not include the side walls. We do have another gazebo that is the same which will include the side walls. Please follow the link below: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M6AOUOX Kind regards MCC see less
- Does it stand the test of time? Without leaving it up overnight as thats clearly a bad ideaWe left ours up over our patio all summer and it survived well .
- Has anyone had experience with a small camp fire under this? And what was the outcome?No I have never had a small fire under mine, sorry
- Are side panels available?Yes