Outsunny 2m x 2m Garden Pop Up Gazebo Marquee Party Tent Wedding Awning Canopy New With free Carrying Case Black + Removable 2 Walls 2 Windows
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B084FB7Y1S
INSTANT SHELTER: 2m x 2m Easy pop up tent with 4 removable walls, easy transportation and assemble for various outdoor occasions
WEATHER-RESISATNT CANOPY: Durable water resistant oxford cover with silver coating block most harmful rays and reduces heat
STURDY & STABLE FRAME: Rust free powder coated steel framework with straight leg design, included ropes and stakes for added stability
ATTACHED SIDEWALLS: Velcro fasteners side wall for easy assembly and removal and 2 sidewalls with large pane windows for maximum viewing, 2 zippered doors for easy access
CARRYING BAG INCLUDED: Carrying bag for easy storage and transport. Overall Size: 2L x 2W x 2.45H m, Eave Height: 1.96m.
This New 2X2M Easy Pop up Set Canopy package is a great, no-fuss outdoor shelter. It is Ideal for family parties, weddings, picnics, sports events, outdoor vendors, craft fairs, job sites and camping trips. This easy up canopy provides easy set-up and take down in less than one minute. It also comes with a portable carrying case. This canopy has a high quality Powder Coated Steel Frame which has High Strength and is suited for winter time.
- Colour: black
- Size: 2 x 2m.
- The thickness of the steel pole structure:
- Top steel pole/Cross steel pole:10x18x0.5mm
- Leg steel pole/Support steel pole:25x25x0.5mm/20.7x20.7x0.5mm
- 4 side walls, 2 pane style and 2 zipped.
- Top material: Oxford.
- Side wall material: Oxford.
- Requires 2 people to assemble.
- Powder coated steel frame.
- With water strip and silver coating.
- Comes with portable carrying bag.
- Water-Resistant & Rust Resistant Canopy.
- Effective UV Performance.
- Heavy duty cross truss roof design.
- Great for commercial and recreational use.
- Side walls can be easily removed and can be easily added with Velcro attachments.
- Custom label: 100110-066BK
- Contents included:
- Carry Bag
- 2 x 2m steel frame
- 4 sidewalls
- Rope and Stakes
- Customer Notice:
- Please make sure you open the tent correctly and follow the assemble tips.
|Colour||blue||Steel,Oxford||Steel,Oxford||Black||White||Coffee and Beige|
|Size||3Lx3Wx2.55Hm||2Lx2Wx2.45H m||3Lx6Wx2.55H m||3Lx3Wx2.55Hm||3Lx3Wx1.96Hm||4.05Lx4.05Wx2.85Hm|
|Material||Steel, Oxford||White||Green||Steel, Oxford Fabric||Steel, Oxford||Metal, Polyester, Mesh|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 2.45 cm|
|Material type||Steel, Oxford Fabric|
|Manufacturer||Sold by MHSTAR|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 March 2020Well priced marquee a doddle to put up tooI’ve had one of these up until recently when we had the storms. I guess that was the final straw. Prior to this my previous one lasted through rain, wind and storms. I now have this replacement which is just as sturdy and hard wearingGreat well priced product which is easy to put up. No screws just requires two people to open it up like a Bromley.I would recommend that the marquee is secured with weights too.If you found this review helpful please click below thank you
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2020PerfectPerfect fit for my hot tub
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 September 2021Fantastic Gazebo!This is a great product. There are so many gazebos online, and so many bad ones! This is a good price and good quality.It does need at least two people to erect it though. Please be aware of this!It is good and strong, I bought it in May and have had it up since. Sheltered on one side, there's been no damage to it. Some reviews mention theirs broke really quickly but that's not what I've found. It has thick metal bars that cross-cross and help create stability. Make sure you buy gazebo bags to weigh it down though, as without them I'm sure it could break easily in high winds. There colour is good and the windows are nice too.It has good Easter resistance (no leaking) but it isn't airtight/ without gaps, because of the way the walls attach there are gaps at the tips and sides. Not very big but if you have lots of rain I'm sure some would get in this way, as well as along the bottom (no groundsheet is connected, you must buy one separately) this isn't a big deal for most people who just want a summery gazebo but something to consider if purchasing for an all year/ all weather item.Overall I think it's a wonderful product and better then some I've bought from other places such as Argos and at a fantastic price too!!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2021Speedy to erect and provides good protection (for the price).The first gazebo sent arrived with damage to the roof, but the seller was both willing and quick to deal with the complaint and supply a replacement. The gazebo can be put up in under 5 minutes. Although one person could erect the unit alone, it becomes much easier with two. We have tested ours with a soaking from a hose and we stayed dry underneath the gazebo. The sides attach with velcro fastenings, but don't have to be attached if only a roof is required. The unit can be taken down and stored in its bag equally quickly to erecting it. All-in-all good value for money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2020Excellent quality, would definitely recommend this product. .easy to assembleI am a72 year old lady and found the Gazbebo so easy to assemble .. I would certainly recommend this product..
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 April 2020PleasedJust as ordered, no complaints thankyou
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2021???Easy to erect !! Sturdy ( but I have brought water weights or it would blow away ) The sides to the gazebo are not the best as they have Velcro attachments ? I’ve only the one side on as I’ve put it next to my house and fence. To be honest it’s a short term measure till summer comes round as I wanted to keep my hot tub up all year ? I’ll add to this if it blows away ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2020Good gazeboBought to use during lockdown and beyond great sturdy item
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2021Good valueThis gazebo seems sturdy enough so far. Had rain and wind and it seems able to cope. Side panels are flimsy but are doing the trick. All in pleased with purchase for price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 October 20205star productVery quick delivery, excellent productBought to cover a 2x2 hot tubWould definitely recommend
Customer questions and answers
- Does it need weights to hold it down?I do have sand bags for the legs but so far never used them. It is up at the moment and have had no problem with the bad winds, I do however have a storm strap over the top. We have had dreadful gales but still up Thoroughly recommend it.