Mcc@home Premier 2x2m Waterproof Pop-up Gazebo with Silver Protective Layer Marquee Canopy (WS) (Red)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01MPZFYYL
2 m x 2 m recreational shade sets up in just minutes
Fully assembled "insta-lock" Steel frame with hardened joints and brackets
Durable double layer water proof 300 denier top and 190 g PU side walls with Silver Lining which brightens up the inside of gazebo and adds to better waterproofing
Removable walls attached with Velcro fasteners easy removal and assembly
|Product Dimensions||121 x 21 x 21 cm; 190 Grams|
|Item model number||B01MPZFYYL|
This recreational canopy sets up in just minutes. This canopy comes with a heavy duty steel folding frame, double layer roof and sides also guide ropes, pegs and a storage carrying bag. Supplied with four side panels - Two with church style windows and two with full length zipper doorways. This complete and flawless Gazebo package has everything to let you set up easily for parties, barbeques and any other events. Compare to all other gazebos, ours will always be the last one standing due to the high quality material. Also, all the seams (including zips and windows) are taped over to offer extra durability to the stitching. Includes 4 side walls. 2 sides come with church windows design and amp; 2 with zipper doorways. 190 g waterproof PU cover. Ground coverage area of 4 sqm. L x W x h: 2 m x 2 m x 2.8 m contents: Gazebo, carry bag, additional ropes amp; stakes, installation manual please note: we do not Take any responsibility for sides, roof or frame when they have broken/been damaged due to wrong set up, and/or if it has been set up in the rain as it buckles The frame by the Water weight pressed on the roof. This item should not be left unattended assembled overnight as again, we will not be responsible for any Damage to the product caused overnight.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 March 2020ExcellentI loved it!! I had a sofa, a coffee table and 2 chairs inside gazebo... lovely for relaxing, studying, chatting with friends. Yes, the strong autumn wind blew it away. Still it is not meant to face the strong wind and It has been so useful for months! I will definitely buy a new one for the summer time and I will pay more attention when the autumn comes.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2020Very useful itemUsed it for New Years Eve . Really useful and lovely colour , nice red plus silver lining . It’s now been packed away for the next gathering at our house ! It has a useful storage bag with it . Our friends set it up and they used the ropes to anchor it . (But you might consider buying something like weighted footings).
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2020Good gazebo to seat 4-5 ppl plus a heaterPerfect size for outdoor get together on the decking.Lovely strong fabric, easy to assemble and take down.Held securely in the wind using leg weights
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2020Overall very pleasedBrilliant although would have liked it to be more struder even though its screwed into floor and panels could do with being more weighted but so easy put up and does the job we have screwed to concrete base but does come with pegs for grass it was by far cheapest we found
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 November 2020Sturdy and warm!Very impressed! A little tricky to erect and get down especially if windy and covering hot tub as we found out but definitely worth the money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 December 2020I would definitely recommend this item.A fantastic gazebo at an amazing price. I have had it up through some heavy rain and not a drip inside!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2021Quality and reliabilityOmg why did I not buy this before. Having gone through 3 gazebos at ridiculous prices. This is the cheapest and the best ever. Top tip though buy some self adhesive velcro to put across the tops of the sides makes it more wind proof and even better. Would not hesitate to buy again and would highly recommend ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2017Rubbish tags came off sides frame bent after first day upRubish tags came off sides frame bent after first day up
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 December 2020Buy itThe reason I gave this product 5stars is because I tied the bottom down and the product stayed in one peace through some horrific weather Gail winds and rain big up to the supplier ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2020Ideal for small areas where we have the hot tubOnly put the gazebo up yesterday but so far no problems and looks great
Customer questions and answers
- Does this have vents in the top to stop it blowing away please?Dont know if it would stop it blowing away this is dependent on wind strength ,but yes it has a large square vent in top.
- Can this be put up without the rear panel, so just front and sides?Yes At present I have just front and 1 side panel up covering hot tub tucked in corner of garden . Strong material so far doing a very good job.
- What sort of weights do I need?none we only use what came with the Gazebo.
- Can this be screwed down into patioHi, yes there are little holes where yiu can screw down. We use the sand bags and they work great too.