Schallen 2.7m UV50 Leaning Sun Umbrella Parasol with Winding Crank & Tilt Function for Outdoor, Garden and Patio (Grey)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07SSLJ91J
- Brand : schallen
STRONG & STURDY - Comes with a solid metal pole with 8 frame ribs to bear weights.
TILTING PARASOL - stylish tilting garden and outdoors parasol for optimum shade coverage and protection from the UV sun with 2.7m canopy and UV50 protection
MID GREY - made from a weatherproof 100% polyester fabric in a modern grey colour with rust resistant powder coated steel frame in black.
CRANK & TILT SYSTEM - Crank winding mechanism to open and close your parasol quickly and conveniently. Tilt mechanism allows you to easily angle and adjust the canopy
SPECIFICATION – Pole diameter 38mm | Number of ribs: 8 | Mould and mildew resistant: Yes | The parasol will need to be secured using weighted parasol base (NOT INCLUDED) – Click ‘promotion’ above to see offers on our parasol to match.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2019Not entirely happy!I'm sure this would have been a really good parasol, but the one I received didn't work properly. The cord should have been over the pulley but clearly wasn't. I returned the item and received only a part of the refund. I queried it with the seller who said they'd taken of £4.50 for an admin fee and that there was nothing wrong with the parasol!! I even sent a photo of the fact it was faulty in the box. I ordered another from a different seller.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 July 2019Appears to be excellent (only 3 stars at moment) BUT read on ...Just had mine delivered, but minus the base I ordered as a discounted 'package' - so at the moment it's unusable!Instructions inside box indicate that there should be included basic 'interlocking base cross bars' - BUT it doesn't.Agree with other reviewers that the '8 ribs' specification is wrong, if it refers to the parasol itself.Why are good products dragged down by mis-information? AND where is my base?I look forward to updating my review IF my base appears SOON, please!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2020Perfect.This parasol is brilliant just what we needed for the patio. Does not come with a base so you need to buy that as well. It is quite big and heavy so you might need a helping hand to get it stood up. It is really well made and great quality. So easy to wind up and down and my wife, who has limited ability due to arthritis has no problem doing it herself. It is perfect would highly recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 August 2019Excellent garden umbrellaI had an umbrella already but it's a pain to position especially in the late afternoon when the sun is lower. I was after one with a tilt function and found this. It's bigger, 2.7m vs 2m, and the tilt 'click stops' into different positions so it doesn't sag. Being larger it's more difficult to set up obviously but nothing unmanageable. The colour is listed as beige but it's perhaps more on the orange side which gives it a nice warm look. Recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 June 2021Easy to install, colour is true as per pictures.?Arrived today, much bigger and taller than o expected, which is good. So easy to use. Just open it like an umbrella. Tilts really well. After reading some of the reviews I wasn't too sure, but this one compare with the other umbrella's I've looked at, this is definitely worth the money. ??
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 July 2019Great product, fantastic value!Absolutely impressed with this quality product, the photos don’t do it justice as it’s better in the flesh! At the price it is too beats many supermarket versions by far! Colour is a lovely pale grey and it matched my garden furniture perfectly. Really impressed and would recommend!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020Very well made.Well made, very sturdy. More of a bright blue than navy but still a nice colour. Crank handle works well to open & close & tilting is useful ( although if you’re only 5’ tall it’s impossible to reach without standing on something). It needs a heavy base to stop it from blowing over in stronger winds.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2019It’s not beige .. more like burnt orangeGood size, good quality, nice fabric. Easy to open and close using the winding handle. Not so easy to tilt if you are only 5’3”. Colour definitely not beige ... much more like burnt orange but fine. It doesn’t come with a stand - some people expressed surprised but I don’t know why as it does tell you this in the infirmstion
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2020Very disappointedI bought a black one of these last year and has been absolutely great and kept its colour. I bought another exactly the same, but green. Same excellent quality. But sadly, it faded within days of being outside. It was a lovely dark green on arrival, but now when I put it up, it has faded terribly and is all patchy. Still works as an umbrella, but looks awful, which makes it look cheap & nasty. If I was was able to have friends round, I would be ashamed of it ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2021Too expensive. Parasol only.I presumed that the base came with this item because of the price, I obviously read the information wrong. When I realised it didn't, I tried to return it but the delivery is expensive so it's pointless. This item is available cheaper on numerous Amazon sites, so shop around.
Customer questions and answers
- Is it aluminium?Yes
- What is the diameter of the parasol?I would guess 2.7 m!
- What base do I need to buy for this parasol? And where can I get it from?I bought a universal fit one from Argos as they are still open in supermarkets at these times. If you buy a universal fit one then you don’t run the risk of it not actually fitting when you get home and/or you can use it in the future for other parasols. I believe in Argos they range from £10-£20.
- Do you have a compatible storage bag for this parasol?We just purchased ‘Large Green Garden Parasol Umbrella Sun Shade Protective’ cover its a bit long but otherwise fits well cost £6.98 from ‘garden mile’