Harbour Housewares Garden Parasol Umbrella Base - Concrete with Steel Pole - 12kg - Black - for 38-48mm Pole
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07PDGQMCF
- Brand : harbour housewares
Plastic Shell filled with 12kg of concrete for high-level strength and stability
Dimensions: Width: 450mm Height: 560mm
Strong steel pole can support Parasol frames between 38-48mm in diameter
Concrete Parasol Base from Harbour Housewares
Compatible with our Harbour Housewares Pully Operated Hard Wood Parasols
A decent parasol provides the perfect place for friends and family to congregate and relax in the shade of the blazing summer sun. However, even the most premium parasol is useless without a support to hold it in place - our Parasol Bases have been filled with 12kg of concrete to offer season-long strength, support and stability, while the steel pole is capable of holding parasol poles between 38-48mm in diameter.
Available in two colours - choose between sleek, neutral black or classic beer garden green to create your ultimate summer garden setup!
When the Sun Shines...
|Product Dimensions||45 x 45 x 56 cm; 12 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||12 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 June 2020Nice cover on a sunny dayI ordered the parasol and stand for the summer. I love the product however the pole is getting damaged due to tightening the screw into the stand. At 5 feet 6 inches the parasol is quite a handful and if its breezy it feels that I may turn into Mary Poppins and take off! That said I have no complaints. Would recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2019Nice, heavy, sturdy parasol base.Nice, heavy and sturdy, our large umbrella pole fits perfectly, doesn't move in the breeze. Heavy so stays in place when people rest their feet on it unlike our last one. Very pleased with this purchase.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2020Binned after 6 weeks, don’t recommendInitially I was impressed with this parasol stand, however we have just had to bin it as after 6 weeks of use (obviously not every day) as the arm you put the umbrella in is simply not sturdy enough, we tried to tighten several times but it doesn’t tighten sufficiently to make it fit for purpose.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 April 2021Flimsy even in light breezeDidn't hold up my larger parasol (within the size this product says it can definitly handle), even in a light breeze the whole thing just lifts up and crashes down. The single bolt attaching the tube/pole sleeve thing to the base wouldn't tighten fully either, so it was always wobbly too.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 December 2020You get what you pay forI liked the price, but should have purchased a more robust version. Used it during the summer and it worked but central single fixing bolt is starting to become unstable don't see this product having longevity
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 June 2020Not heavy enoughWas straightforward to put together although we have a spare piece that doesn’t fit anywhere and not on the instructions. The base itself is sturdy but isn’t heavy enough for our 2.7m parasol so a little gust of wind tips it over, especially being up a hill and very exposed.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 June 2020Watch outproduct not strong enough to support a 50 mm pole - bent in first strong breeze and was forever tightening up bottom bolt - now bent now cannot use, last 2 Weeks
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 January 2021Not strongUsed with a large umbrella, the centre post bent in the wind.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 July 2021ExcellentGood quality, very sturdy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020SturdinessVery stable and sturdy base
Customer questions and answers
- What is the actual diameter of the hole the pole goes into?The actual hole is 5cm on mine. I have a large umbrella and this stand works very well.
- How many cm thick is the base please, it has to fit under a narrow table base45 - 46 cm