CHRISTOW Garden Parasol Base 11kg, Square Patio Umbrella Weight, Outdoor Sun Shade Canopy Stand Holder, Heavy Duty Compound Concrete
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07CSH14RC
- Brand : christow
11KG SQUARE PARASOL BASE: Keep your garden parasol in place with this 11kg parasol base. Perfect size and weight for parasols that are used with a patio table. If you wish to use your parasol without a table, our 25kg parasol base is a perfect option. Base measures: H5.2cm x W35cm x W35cm (H28cm with tube attached).
STRENGTH, SUPPPORT & STABILITY: The base has a heavy-duty compound concrete construction to withstand rigorous outdoor use. Contains a tough, rust-resistant stainless steel and iron tube to support the pole of your parasol with a tightening screw to secure it. Weatherproof design makes it very low maintenance.
COMES WITH 3 ADAPTORS TO FIT MOST PARASOLS: Comes with 3 adaptors to support parasol poles with a diameter of 30mm, 35mm or 38mm. Almost all parasol poles have these dimensions. Using the correct adaptor for the diameter of your parasol pole helps to keep it tight and stable to prevent it wobbling in the wind.
NO TOOLS REQUIRED FOR EASY ASSEMBLY: The base can be set up in a matter of minutes. Simply screw the tube onto the base, place the relevant adaptor inside the tube, and place the pole of your parasol inside it. It’s then a simple case of tightening the adjustable screw on the side of the tube to secure the pole in place.
GLIDERS TO PROTECT PATIOS & DECKING: 4 rubber gliders on the bottom of the base help to safeguard your patio from scratches. They also keep the base slightly raised to aid air flow and safeguard from algae. A band around the perimeter of the base allows you to safely roll it to a new location without having to pick it up and lift it.
Perfect Base For Tables
Keep your parasol secure and stable with this 11kg Square Parasol Base from Christow. The base is a perfect size and weight if you’re using your parasol with the added stability of a table. If you plan to use it without a table, we recommend our heavier 25kg parasol base.
The base has a heavy-duty compound concrete construction with a rust-resistant steel tube to hold the pole of your parasol in place. Its weatherproof construction makes it incredibly low maintenance, requiring little more than a spray with a hose when watering your garden.
3 Adapters to Secure Any Parasol
Our base comes with 30mm, 35mm and 38mm pole adapters which can be placed inside the tube to secure almost any parasol. Using the correct adapter for the diameter of your parasol pole helps to keep it tight, secure and stable to prevent your parasol wobbling in the wind.
Simple To Assemble
No tools are required to assemble the base and it can be set up in minutes. Simply screw the steel tube to the base, pop the relevant adapter inside the tube, and then place the pole of your parasol inside it. An adjustable screw allows you to tightly secure the pole in place.
Protective Rubber Gliders
The base has rubber gliders on the bottom to protect your patio or decking from scratches. It also keeps the base raised slightly from the ground, which helps to aid the flow of air beneath it and safeguard it from damaging algae which can build up on patios and decking.
Rubber Band For Easy Portability
A rubber band around the perimeter of the base makes it easy to move around your garden if you wish to move your parasol. Position the base on its side and slowly turn the base to a new location, safe in the knowledge the bands will protect it from marks and scratches.
|11kg Square Parasol Base||25kg Round Parasol Base||25kg Square Parasol Base|
|Dimensions (cm)||H29.5 x W36 x D36||H28 x W35 x D35||H37 x W50 x D50||H37 x W50 x D50|
|Adaptor Sizes (mm)||30, 35 or 38||30, 35 or 38||35, 38 or 48||35, 38 or 48|
|Colours Available||Black, Grey, Green||Black, Grey, Green||Black, Grey||Black, Grey|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 35 x 35 cm; 12 Kilograms|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 May 2020InadequateGood but expensive for what it is.its inadequate for parasol bought so I've had to buy yet more bags to fill with ballast to balance parasol.11kg is not any use at all really for any size parasol I'd say unless it's for a table brolly that's really held up by the table! Cannot return as disposed quickly of packaging due to current health concerns.wouldhace bought 40+kg if I'd known and not wasted money on this.looks good but style over functionality
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2021Good base but really needs to go through a table for stabilityI made the mistake of purchasing this as it was linked to a Christow parasol I was purchasing. I didn’t read the description carefully enough which said this base should only be used with a parasol through a table. I thought it would be heavy enough but it did blow over with a moderate breeze so I ended up having to purchase the 25kg base which at just under £70 is not cheap
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 May 2020Good solid attractive baseThis base seems very well made and does the job I wanted it to. I use it with quite a large parasol but at the base of a picnic bench so the overall weight for me could be slightly less. It looks very well made and quite an attractive design.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 July 2019Unstable in even light breeze conditions.Despite this base being the one recommended for the umbrella - see photo, this base is clearly too small. Within a couple of hours of installing the umbrella it had tipped up, in a very mild breeze, leading to the damage of a favourite garden pot. I'm giving it a 1 star only due to the fact that customer service dealt with the matter so promptly.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2020Good product, but...I bought the parasol and, what I assumed was a matching stand. Both items are well made and work well. But I was disappointed to find that the base unit, which has three collars to help support the shaft of the parasol. The diameter of the shaft is between 37.5 and 38 millimetres. The diameter of the support tube on the base is 45millimetres. Disappointingly there is not a collar with a 38mm diameter to create a snug fit in the base tube.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2018Excellent baseVery pleased with this base so far, and very good price. I actually bought it to use with a bird feeding station. The grey colour looks a lot nicer than the green and black options, and being square I think it's a lot less likely that the feeder will blow over in strong winds, like it did with the previous round base (I tried pushing it & it seems much sturdier).
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 May 2021Well made and does the job perfectly.We are really pleased with this base. It's appropriately heavy and holds or garden parasol well. The light grey color matches or garden furniture. Really pleased with the value for money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2021Not compatibleI ordered this to go with your large parasol only to find that the parasol pole is too big for the hole. Very disappointing as now have a redundant base and no parasol support. Too heavy to return.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 March 2021Sturdy Base - to be used with a patio tableWell packaged and easy to assemble with clear instructions. The base has rubber pads on the bottom so doesn’t damage the decking if moved. Sturdy base used with existing patio table and new CHRISTOW Garden Parasol Umbrella 2.4m. Excellent value for money with fast delivery - arrived 3 days earlier than expected.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2021For a table parasol.This arrived in super fast time. We found it very easy to assemble, good and unobtrusive, neat. We have a larger parasol, goes through table centre, and works very well for us.
Customer questions and answers
- Would I be able to fit a 4.5cm pole in this base (i.e without using any of the adapters)? I'm looking to use it for a rotary washing line.According to a picture with measurements, the upright pole diameter is 4.8cm without the inner adapters. However I'm not sure a rotary line would stay upright in windy weather. Though it's fairly sturdy with a bird feeding station (though it did blow over for the first time in the latest high winds), I wouldn't chance … see more According to a picture with measurements, the upright pole diameter is 4.8cm without the inner adapters. However I'm not sure a rotary line would stay upright in windy weather. Though it's fairly sturdy with a bird feeding station (though it did blow over for the first time in the latest high winds), I wouldn't chance it with a rotary line. There's a lot more force with wind whipping through clothes than the thin pole of a feeder. see less
- Will this hold a banana shadesorry I don't know what a banana shade is
- Can I use a 4cm wide pole without the adapters?I have measured the width of base. There is a screw on the side to tighten pole it measures just under 2 inches. Hope this is helpful. ?
- Is this item frost proof?We leave ours outside all year round no pro lens with it but we haven't had any severe frosts in our area in the last two years