SoBuy® FWT20-W, Folding Wall-mounted Drop-leaf Table, Kitchen & Dining Table Desk with Blackboard, White
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01MTD36HT
- Brand : sobuy
Space saving wall mounted folding table gives you extra work or dining space that folds down and out of the way when not needed.
Ideal for kitchen, dining room, office, studio, etc.
Material/Finish: MDF in white. Weight: 10kg. Load capacity: 80kg.
Dimensions when unfolded: W50 x D75 x H76cm; Dimensions when folded: W50 x D8 x H87cm.
Item comes in a flat pack and requires self-assembly. Detailed instructions supplied.
We are SoBuy shop. We offer innovative and modern furnishing solutions for you.
Dimension when unfold: W50 x D75 x H76cm.
Dimension when fold: W50 x D8 x H87cm.
Load capacity: 80kg.
Item comes in a flat pack and requires self-assembly.
Designed for maximum convenience and ideal for anywhere of the house.
The top shelf provides you extra space for placing some accessories.
|Dimensions||60cm x 40cm.||W82 x D39 x H60cm.||W60 x D40cm.||W100 x D40 x H40cm.|
|Material||100% natural bamboo.||MDF and chipboard.||MDF top, metal supports.||MDF.|
|Product Dimensions||50 x 75 x 76 cm; 10 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Primary material||Engineered Wood|
|Type of wood||Engineered Wood|
|Top material||Engineered Wood|
|Capacity||W50 x D75 x H76cm|
|Shipping weight||9.76 Kilograms|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 May 2019You get what you pay forThe table came with a scratch on it and the fittings are not the best quality. A bit of a pain to install - the assembly instructions were unclear at times. However, I can't complain too much considering the price. It is functional and looks okay (see picture).
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 February 2020Good quality for the priceNice quality (for the price). Not that difficult to put together as other reviews suggest. Just follow the logical order and the numbers that are marked on each part.It's perfect for my little office space ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 April 2019It's rubbishAllegedly folds flat - no it doesn't.Sent with instructions which are unclear.The metal screws seem to be made of the thinnest metal imaginable; I have metal shavings all over my kitchen from them, the threads and heads just disintegrate if you try to screw them in.Honestly just do not waste your money on this utter rubbish.I've asked for a refund and I doubt I'll get one but at least I can warn others not to touch this with a 10 ft barge pole.Buy something more expensive that won't leave dangerous shavings in your home and drive you to drink trying to put it togther.Amazon should be ashamed selling this rubbish.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 February 2020Don’t follow steps 5 to 10 use pub screwsGood item but assembly is tricky when it come to side hinges. Don’t fit how they tell you. Best to reverse it will lay flat. Use longer screws for the hinges as the screws that are included are fit for nothing. Once I made my adjustments great table.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 March 2021Excellent customer service and good value for moneyI really love this table, it is super practical and cute for the purpose I needed it for. Unfortunately I could not keep it because the wood wall I was intending to place it wasn't resistant enough (my bad really) but the company was super helpful and refunded me. Excellent customer service and very fast replies. Such a shame I couldn't use it! There are better quality options out there but much more expensive (x3 or 4 times the price of this). This one looks very neat and I had no issue with the apparent quality (haven't used it so can't tell how resistant it use when used but did the job esthetically)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2020Perfect pack away office for homework or flexible home workingI can not fault this desk/table! Great price, fast delivery & easy to assemble. It’s such a perfect little working space, perfect for flexible home working & for the kids to use as a homework table. I bought chalkola pens to use on the chalkboard, that work perfectly well & wipe clean. A great little buy, I would highly recommend, as a kids breakfast bar or pack away office/workspace for adults & kids. This allows you to create your own office, in the smallest of spaces!My only thing to note would be the chair, you will need to measure up for a lower chair, which are harder to come by. I teamed this with a foldable office chair, also from amazon.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 April 2020poor qualityAlong with the iffy instructions, the incorrectly placed screw holes , the metal work included is of absolutely dire quality. The locking hinges don't lock, the normal hinges are all slightly different sizes and are stupidly poor quality. Don't even bother with the included screws as they round off as soon as you take them out of the packet. This is cheap for a reason.... avoid
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2020Great desk, but some of the parts could be better made.The desk itself is great, it's strong and has a great finish. Managed to assemble it all fine, but I do understand why some people might find that part difficult because the instructions aren't that great. Luckily I enjoy making things like this and found it fun trying to work out how it all goes together.The only problem I do have with it is that the hinge that holds it up looks and feels very flimsy, and I'm not sure how long it's going to last! It's like a hollow metal and bent whilst I was screwing it in. I would have given it 5 stars for sturdiness if it wasn't for this, as without the hinge it wouldn't be able to work as it should.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2019Perfect for small placesWe fitted teh table in our kitchen, It was easy to fit and looks great when it's down, I'd definitely recommend to anyone whos after a flexible working or breakfast corner!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2020Hinges are frustratingI like the concept of folding away on the wall as the room is compact. It was easy enough to install but I just can't get it flush to the wall. It's frustrating. After trying the hinges different ways it just won't sit flush.
Customer questions and answers
- How do i put together a sobuy fwt20There are instructions included. It requires some basic tools like a drill and a screwdriver. Probably a total of half an hour for anyone who knows their way around an IKEA flat pack.
- Why is it not folding flat to the wall? I've put the hinges on 2 different ways and the board still doesn't fold flat to the wall?The bump in the hinge needs to be pointing up towards the ceiling
- I did not recieve any instructions with mine..can i find them somewhere online ?Try Google, but there is no room for the support arms, it works well without them.
- how high up the wall should it be mounted?You put it the height of the pull down leg.