Harbour Housewares Heavy Duty Folding Trestle Table - Easy Store Office Desk Workstation Events Arts and Crafts Party Catering BBQ Garden - 4ft (120cm) - Round
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01BP5F30K
- Brand : harbour housewares
Heavy-Duty Plastic Table Top - With a stain and spill-resistant finish for easy cleaning
Locking Legs - For event-long support and stability
Dimensions: Open D: 120cm H: 73.5cm Closed W: 120cm D: 8.5cm H: 62cm
Foldable Design - With built-in carry handle for easy transport and storage
2 Year Warranty - With a dedicated Customer Service Team committed to providing peace of mind from our door to yours.
The Harbour Housewares collection of Folding Trestle Tables offers everything you need to support and stock your functions, fairs and fêtes, with a neutral, clean white colour scheme and a strong, durable construction built to stand the test of time.
Each table in our range features a stiff plastic top that is suited to both indoor and outdoor use, with an additional resistance to stains and spills for easy cleaning and maintenance.
A tubular metal frame offers exceptional strength and support, with the ability to bear up to 400kg of weight. A metal pin mechanism keeps everything secure and standing for as long as you need them.
Once your event is over, each of our Trestle Tables folds down and in half for easy, space-saving storage, with a handy carry handle making movement and transportation a doddle!
Harbour Housewares also offers a range of seating options designed to work with and compliment the Trestle Table(s) of your choosing. Our Folding Chair is a heavy-duty seating option that also works great at home or in the office, while our 6 foot Folding Bench brings a sense of the classic summer picnic to any setting.
|4ft||4ft - Round||5ft||6ft||8ft|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm; 13.8 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||Yes|
|Type of wood||Plastic|
|Capacity||10 x 10 x 10 cm|
|Shipping weight||13.8 Kilograms|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2019Sturdy, space saving and heavy enough not to get blown over outdoors!Mine looked like it had been damaged in transit, nothing major and when I emailed Rinkit it was all sorted very quickly to my satisfaction. Table is very sturdy and enough weight not to worry about it being blown over when used outdoors. It isn't overly heavy either. I used a table cloth over it because it's not the prettiest table top, just commercial plastic with blue specks in it and the brand name embossed on the top. Easy to put up and take down and folds in half moon shape. Takes no room up at all, which is the main reason I bought it. Customer services very responsive and easy to resolve my issue.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 May 2021Great, very firm, high quality table erected in seconds and restored unbelievably neatly.The headline says it all. We had an expensive fixed table on our patio for years and it was mainly in the way and in the view for the 95% of the time not in use (and deteriorating in the weather). Our new table is exactly the same size, probably more stable, all the same tablecloths fit perfectly BUT it is stored for most of the time in the garage and our garden looks great without it! However, when we have guests it takes only seconds to put the table and 4/6 directors chairs up for an impressive alfresco meal. Cannot praise the design enough and as a graduate engineering design person maybe that says a lot.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2020Easy to assembleSo easy to handle myself, also sits 6 people ideal for my Boxing Day dinner for family I am thinking of another one for next year
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2020Great, sturdy table which packs away well for storage.Wanted a table for the garden whilst waiting to order a full garden set. This is perfect, good quality table to enjoy food and drinks in the garden. Good pack away for easy storage in the shed during winter months. Speedy delivery too.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 January 2018Fantastic table.Used as a Xmas dining table, folded away into wardrobe after use. Bought cheap foldable chairs to go with it. Great table for those with limited space, very sturdy as well. Looked great with nice tablecloth. Five people seated round it with plenty of room. Great price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 December 2018QualityPerfect solution for hosting Christmas dinner in a small terrace front room. My nephew will be delighted not to have to get the tool box out to move my kitchen table. This table is high quality, more than enough room for 4 and is ideal to fold flat and in half to store in shed. Heavier than what I expected reading previous reviews, but that’s the quality of it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2018Seated 6 easily. Bought for dinner on Christmas DaySeated 6 easily. Bought for dinner on Christmas Day. Easy to set up and take down. We don't have space for a permanent table and this is ideal. We will be using it a lot for Sunday lunches where we've always had to eat with it on our lap before. Very sturdy. Excellent purchase. Very pleased.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2021sturdy tablefolds away to go into a shed - and was stable enough to build heavy gear on! Watch out for the two separating arms as without them it could collapse. Neat design!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2017Good Table, poor deliverygood table for the price, robust once set up which isn't that difficult, and lightweight without being flimsy. on the tracked delivery I was told that it had been signed for on delivery by someone with my surname, but both my wife and myself were at work! it had been put down the side of my house not even through the gate.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 May 2021Convenient and easy to use.Table was delivered much earlier than expected which was a lovely surprise. It was nicely packed in two boxes. Solid table ideal for our needs. Sit 6 people comfortably. Easy to put up and down.Very happy with this purchase. No need to assembly.
Customer questions and answers
- What size of round cloth do I need so the cloth covers the table to the floor. Size in inches please.Table is 36 inches high, 60 inches across, 132 inches but I think you can get the side skirts as a seperate item
- Did the legs nit make it awkward fir the chairs and for people to sit comfortablyIt’s a super product , I use it when all the family are home comfortably sits 4
- How many chairs can you get round the tableWe got 6 chairs around it without being to 'squeezed'.
- Could I seat seven adults for dinner?I used mine for a BBQ and there were 7 adults but it was a tight squeeze, and we never had dinner settings with cutlery and plates, I would go for a 5ft if you can get one. Otherwise a fantastic sturdy table.