vidaXL Crystal Light 5 Sockets Pink Home Chandelier Ceiling Lighting Fixture
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B00D8S15E6
Material: Artificial Glass
Chandelier Dimensions:80 cm (Max. Drop), 40 cm (Diameter), 40 cm (Height)?40 cm (Center Stem)
Bulbs/Wattage: 5 x E 14, Max. 40 W 230 V (not included in supply)
|Product Dimensions||40 x 40 x 80 cm; 2 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||40 watts|
|Item Weight||2 kg|
This Artificial Glass ceiling light chandelier will be an eye-catcher at any room you want.Its classic grace can hightlight your living room, bedroom or dinning room.
This beautiful fittings is well constructured of crystal glass centre stem with curved acrylic arms, sconces and droplets beads. Both light bulbs and LEDs can be used on it.
Delivery includes 1 x pink crystal ceiling light. Bulbs are not supplied.
- Material: Artificial Glass
- Colour: Pink
- Chandelier Dimensions:80 cm (Max. Drop), 40 cm (Diameter), 40 cm (Height)?40 cm (Center Stem)
- Bulbs/Wattage: 5 x E 14, Max. 40 W 230 V (not included in supply)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 March 2020Best Value Pink Chandelier In UK!I searched a lot before buying this light fitting; pink chandeliers start at around £100 more than this so clearly this chandelier intrigued me from the get-go. We’re currently refitting my workshop (I make jewellery) and it’s in light and hot pink, I needed more light than a single bulb and desk lamp so decided to go for it and I’m so glad so did.Firstly, the chandelier arrived well in advance of the estimated delivery time, in just a few days. It was well packaged and came with extra octagon crystals and loops. My fiancé found it a doddle to put up; if you can wire a regular light fitting you’ll not struggle with this. Richard hung a hook in the ceiling and shortened both the chain and the wire, mainly because he’s 6ft 2. If you need to shorten the chain/lead length like us we’d advise using nylon pliers or at least covering pliers to protect the finish.One of the cups didn’t initially fit, owing to some excess acrylic left on during manufacturing. We filed it down in about a minute and then it fitted perfectly.Once up I noticed there was a tiny, I mean tiny, ding in the very top cup which, in all fairness, we may have done putting it up. It’s tiny and no one would know it’s there, I can’t see it when I’m not on a chair staring at it!The one difficulty I did have, after Rich legged it, was sorting out the acrylic crystals. There are no instructions and I’m dyslexic but I got there in the end! Being me I had to fiddle with it and I just so happened to have some acrylic kitty charms in the exact colour so I did what any regular adult would do and added them, freeing up an extra teardrop to hang from the bottom, which you can see from the listing photo, isn’t part of the intended design.I’ve put a few photos as the one in the listing isn’t particularly life-like; that said, chandeliers are a devil to photograph as they’re either too bright or too dark, so I’ve done my best. The first three are of the chandelier before I added the extra charms - you too could of course buy extra or different decorations for your chandelier, such as glass or contrasting clear teardrops (Starbeads UK is excellent and sell the links too) and make the chandelier your own - but it looks utterly beautiful as it is.In terms of brightness it’s exceedingly bright with the five 40watt bulbs, which is what I need for work but you may prefer to use lower wattage or a dimmer; it would look stunning in a child’s bedroom but if that’s your intended use I’d definitely go for lower wattage bulbs.I’m honestly thrilled with it and highly recommend it, the value really is off the scale. It looks gorgeous and if you have a nicer ceiling than me and maybe a ceiling rose too, it will look even better at your house, kitties or no kitties!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2021Good value for moneyGreat lighting
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 November 2017... as the first picture the lighter pink which is perfect for my little girls bedroomStunning light was worried what colour it would come as it is 2 different colours in the pictures but it is the same as the first picture the lighter pink which is perfect for my little girls bedroom, only one problem upon fitting noticed there is no hook I think it states this but I didn't read it tidy so have had to order one separate apart from that great buy shipping was really fast arrived before the date indicated. Great seller many thanks
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2019StunningLovely, my little girl is so happy with it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2019It's makes a real statement in a room.I love this light fitting, it looks lovely in my bedroom. The instructions are not very clear.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2020Good value for moneyLooks lovely up! Very girly!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 March 2019AmazingLove this
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 July 2020Easy to fit.Great value for money, no hook for hanging but still a really effective light.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 July 2021Bad qualityDoes not come with hook hard to attach
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 August 2020It’s okIt’s ok....missing part (The bracket to hold in the ceil)
Customer questions and answers
- Hi,could you let me know please if the chandelier is a soft pink,also can this be used in the bathroom? Thanks.Hi, No it is more of a deeper pink but it looks amazing when it is up. No my partner is an electrician and he said you can't have it in a bathroom as it is not sealed so wouldn't be safe.
- Hi, are the bulbs that are needed screw or bayonet & are they small or large screw or bayonet? Thank you so muchThey are the small screw in ones
- Hi im having trouble fitting to ceiling could someone plz helpUnfoetunately we gave up in the end and threw it away....
- Hi, what kind of bulbs do I use please. Thank you so muchHello! We have used candle like led bulbs and looks great!