FurnitureXtra Stainless Rectangular Steel Dish Drainer with Drip Tray and Cutlery Holder(Rectangular with Tray)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01IG3M92E
Dish drainer with a slotted rack & a flat surface
Made from stainless steel
Feet: Synthetic rubber
Stainless Steel Rack and Cutlery Holder
46.2 X 31.7 X 13.3 cm
|Product Dimensions||52.2 x 35.2 x 17.6 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel|
|Item Weight||2.1 kg|
FurnitureXtra stainless steel single layered dish drainer has a strikingly architectural design with a practical function. Includes a drip tray and cutlery holder. It is made from high quality, chromed stainless steel, which is hard-wearing and easy to clean.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 September 2020A great item, but With two miner issuesThe design of this drainer defeats the object1. Although it is spacious, the design leaves it with space that can’t be used.2. If the cutlery compartment was placed on the inside of the drainer, as shown in the diagram, there would be hardly any room in the cup/dish area at allTo overcome this problem I had to tighten the curved edge that holds it on to the drainer with pliers, so i could place it on the outside of the drainer and it wouldn’t keep dropping off every time I placed cutlery in it, as the drainer wasn’t designed to fit on the outside.Apart from these two faults, I absolutely love it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2021Dish drainerIt is a well made dish drainer, very sturdy but I found it far too tall, I kept banging my elbow on it. The tray underneath is a waste of time in my opinion, it's just another thing to wipe down, if you don't dry it with a cloth it just looks messy so I removed that after the first use. It's very expensive but rather than going through the hassle of returning it I gave it away. If you have quite a large sink (my kitchen is very small) you might find it more useful. Not too happy with this particular purchase.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 July 2020PerfectJust perfect, packaging was brilliant doubled boxed just to make sure it wasn't damaged during it's travel, I like that :-)It fits perfectly in our kitchen, it does exactly what it's meant to do .. as well as looking good :-)I am so pleased to have broken the other one we had has this one is so much better :-DDefinitely recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2020Perfect ?I took ages deciding on a dish drainer; sad but true. I'm really pleased with this as it's sturdy and offers plenty of space. I've had this a few months now and can't see any rust appearing.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 February 2021Good value for moneyThis is great! Looks classy and very good quality! This drainer is well made and a good size. Happy with the purchase.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2020Arrived super fastArrived super fast, exactly as described. Looks great.On a side note, not ideal if you have loads of large pots and pans and dishes to dry. But great for daily use.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 April 2021Strainer brilliantThe strainer is great.The base didn't have feet to raise one end or cut outs so have continued to use my old similarly sized tray hence 4 not 5 stars.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2020BrilliantGrate product easy to clean no more to say otherthan I would recommend this item ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 May 2019VersatileGood product, used for a montheasy to cleanTray for holding spoon and forks are quite handyBought the product based on the reviews...
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 August 2020DisappointingI thought I was ordering a Stainless Steel dish drainer but only the tray was Stainless Steel sadly. The tray was flimsey and the cutlery holder just isn't big enough.We have done away with the tray and cutlery holder and just using the dish drainer until we find one that IS made of Stainless Steel.
Customer questions and answers
- Did anyone notice rust aftet w while?Had mine a year and it seems ok
- Did anyone notice ryst aftet w while?We haven't had any rust on our drainer it's been fine .
- Did anyone notice ryst aftet w while?Yes
- Is the drainer attached to the tray underneath, bit confusing in the picture?No tray is. Separate but the drainer fits nicely on the tray itsthebest one I have read bought no rusting still shiney after use