Tefal C6200882 Expertise Frying Pan, 32 cm - Black
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01EB5ZTLO
- Brand : tefal
Thermospot lets consumer know when frying pan is at optimum temperature for cooking
Titanium Excellence that promises the most durable non-stick cooking performance which is metal utensil safe
Bakelite handle with SS insert that provides a comfortable and secure grip - oven safe up to 175 degrees Celsius
Tefal offers a lifetime guarantee on non-stick coating against any blistering and peeling, and the main body and lids of the pan are covered by a 2-year guarantee
Patented fusion technology and new top coat reinforced with Titanium particles
From the manufacturer
Cookware with Thermo-Spot that lasts up to 3 x longer*
Imagine if your cookware could help you to cook like a professional. Tefal Expertise is designed to do just that. Our premium non-stick cookware range, Tefal Expertise promises excellent cooking performance and delicious results, every day.
Tefal Expertise is equipped with a new generation Thermo-Spot heat indicator to let you know when your pan has reached the ideal cooking temperature for precise cooking results. Plus, these pans feature Titanium Excellence, our highly durable non-stick coating proven to last three times longer than Titanium Force. This means your food won’t stick and your pans won’t scratch for up to 12 years of intense use.
Being non-stick inside and out, these pans are a breeze to clean – either by hand or in the dishwasher. What’s more, they’re compatible with all types of cooking hob – even induction. Get ready to taste excellence every day with Tefal Expertise.
*Tefal Titanium Excellence coating lasts up to 3 times longer than Tefal Titanium Force coating.
Expert cooking made simple:
Introducing the secret to expertly cooked food: Thermo-Spot Technology. Our new generation heat indicator icon, on the surface of every Tefal frying pan, turns to solid red when the pan has reached the ideal cooking temperature – between 180 degree Celsius and 200 degree Celsius. As soon as the spot changes colour, you’ll know it’s time to add your ingredients. No more guesswork – and no more under or overcooked food.
With Thermo-Spot, you’ll be searing your meat precisely and preparing delicate crepes like a professional chef in no time!
Tested for excellence
All Tefal products are subjected to extreme testing by our quality teams in our in-house laboratory. Titanium Excellence is proven to withstand 12 years of intensive use and last up to three times longer than our Titanium Force coating. You can rest assured that the coating is tough enough to use with metal utensils, and will protect against scratches and abrasion for life.
Non-stick coating, inside and out
All Tefal Expertise pans feature Titanium Excellence for durable non-stick performance.
Our premium multilayer non-stick coating has a patented, extra-thick titanium hard base for durability, plus top coat reinforced with titanium particles for high resistance. So, your food won’t stick and your pans won’t scratch – even when you’re using metal utensils.
Our Titanium Excellence pans also have a non-stick PTFE exterior – so they’re easy to clean inside and out. Simply wipe them clean by hand or pop them in the dishwasher.
- INSIDE: Titanium Excellence for durable non-stick performance.
- OUTSIDE: Non-stick PTFE exterior for ultra-easy clean-up.
The durable aluminium base ensures even heat distribution (no more ‘hot spots’) and is suitable for use on all types of hob – including induction. You can use induction-compatible cookware on any type of hob. So, even if you don’t have an induction hob now but might one day, Tefal Expertise is a worthy investment.
Tefal Expertise pans have Bakelite handles with elegant stainless steel inserts, designed for comfortable grip and easy handling. This hard-wearing material is ovenproof up to 175 degree Celsius (Gas Mark 4, 350 degree Fahrenheit) for an hour. So, you can start cooking dishes on the hob and finish them off in the oven.
Easy to use
Tefal Expertise pans are a pleasure to use every day. Their deeper design allows for generous portions – ideal for feeding a family or when you’re entertaining guests. They also have a handy flared lip designed for drip-free pouring and easy serving.
|Tefal So Tasty Non-Stick Pan Range||Tefal Expertise Non-Stick Pan Range|
|At a glance||Everyday non-stick cookware range that lasts||Advanced non-stick cookware range||Premium non-stick cookware range|
|Interior coating||Powerglide||Titanium Force||Titanium Excellence|
|Oven compatibility||Gas, Electric||Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen||Induction, Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen|
|Exterior coating||PTFE||Glossy enamel||PTFE|
|Handle material||Bakelite||Bakelite||Bakelite + stainless steel|
|Product Dimensions||52.7 x 34 x 9 cm; 1.59 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.59 kg|
This extra durable, induction compatible non-stick cookware range from Tefal is an ideal fit for any home. The expertise range comes with enhanced look Thermospot which is Tefal distinctive heat indicator that lets you know when the pan is ready to start cooking by turning solid red in colour, this helps to ensure there is no under or over heating of your food. The titanium non-stick coating promises the most durable non-stick cooking performance which is also metal utensil safe (except knives and whisks) so you won’t run the risk of scratching your pan whilst cooking. The bakelite handle with a stainless steel insert provides a comfortable and secure grip on your pans whilst cooking. They are also oven safe up to 175 degree Celsius, gas mark 3, 325F for up to 1 hour, so you can start you cooking on the hob and finish it off in the oven, make these pans extra versatile. They are suitable for all heat sources including induction and they are dishwasher safe. Customer service Helpline number is 0345 602 1454, if you require any further information.
1x Tefal 32cm Expertise Frying Pan, 1x Instruction Manual
Customer questions and answers
- What are the dimensions of the cooking surface? Thanks.Hi. The area of the base is 25x25cm(approx 10"sq) and the depth is approx 2.5cm(1"). The pan will accommodate two large sirloins or ribeyes with room to spare.
- What is the difference between titanium excel and titanium excellence? i see tefal using these two names for different productsThe coating on excellence lasts longer
- Is this pan toxic free ?Tefal non-stick coating is a technical coating made from a polymer name polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). It is PTFE which gives the cookware the non-stick properties. Public health authorities in Europe and in the USA (ANSES, EFSA, FDA) demonstrated that PTFE is an inert substance which does not chemically react with fo… see more Tefal non-stick coating is a technical coating made from a polymer name polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). It is PTFE which gives the cookware the non-stick properties. Public health authorities in Europe and in the USA (ANSES, EFSA, FDA) demonstrated that PTFE is an inert substance which does not chemically react with food, water or domestic cleaning products. It is totally harmless in case of ingestion. These Public health authorities confirmed the harmlessness of PTFE non-stick coatings in cookware. In fact, PTFE is so safe that it is frequently used in the medical profession to coat pacemakers and the tiny tubes made to replace arteries. It is also used for surgical procedures for the benefit of patients with severe kidney disease, and some joint prostheses are also partly coated with PTFE. see less
- Is the size of frying pan measured across the base or across the top of the pan?My 26cm Tefal Expertise frying pan measures 26cm across the top (but a bit more if you include the outer lip of the edge)