GT Thermostatic Electric Element for Heated Towel Rail Radiator Conversion kit (300 Watt, Chrome)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B06XK9K3M5
Thermostatic Electric heating element IP54 Rating
Europen made superior quality electric elements
Dual Fuel Kit
Includes FULL Instructions
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Package Dimensions||80 x 10 x 10 cm|
Thermostatic Heating Element for Towel Radiators
Possibility of precise temperature regulation (5-70C)
Ring-shaped indicator lamp can be seen from all the angles
rubber seal prevents water leakage
thermal fuse prevents overheating
Made in EU
Manufactured to EU and British Standards
Can be used on a duel fuel system, which is ideal for when you don't want to put the heating on during the summer months. t piece not included
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2021easy to fitjust what we wanted, after burning hands on a radiator which did not have a thermostat, now we can adjust the heat, great.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2021Works wellEasy to fit and works well.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2021Works a treatThis element matches the finish on my towel rail. Being able to adjust the heat is great, it dries my towels without turning my bathroom into an oven in Summer.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2018Four StarsVery good quality does as it says it should
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2020EASY TO INSTALLTHIS PRODUCT WAS USED WITH A HEATED TOWEL RAIL AND WAS INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN WHO FOUND IT EASY TO INSTALL.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 March 2021300 watt immersion heating element with thermostat.Highly visible led indicator gives easy to see red band when thermostat has called for heat. Heat adjustment knob, although small, is very easy to use.
Customer questions and answers
- How much current will this require?I'm not sure, I'm not an electrician all I did was run a switched spur from the ringmain
- Is the thread a universal fit? basically will this fit most towel rails? thanks d.It is just a standard bsp thread and the heater will fit where ever a rad valve would fit.
- Will this item work with a timer? Will it switch back on to where it was set without pressing an on/off switch again?Hello yes this model is ideal to use with external timer will work perfectly … see more Hello yes this model is ideal to use with external timer will work perfectly Best Regards see less
- What is the length of the element?This is from memory but I would say around 250 - 300 mm