WarmeHaus Designer Bathroom Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail Radiator - 800 x 450 mm Sand Grey Juva
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B06Y5T8JWP
Stylish flat panel rail ladder style towel radiator
Durable high quality sand grey finish
Number of bars: 2+3+3 400mm Pipe Centres
Heat Output 1277 BTU
10 Year "fit and forget" Guarantee
|Package Dimensions||86 x 51 x 10 cm; 8.3 Kilograms|
|Number of pieces||1|
Juva 800 x 450mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail
The Juva 800 x 450mm sand grey flat panel heated towel rail is a contemporary masterpiece but is as equally suited for modern bathrooms suites alike. The entire Juva range is available in a wide range of sizes and colours to complement the vast number of styles available to us. Perfect for busy family bathrooms - this is a simple yet functional towel rail. Complete with a 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee.Features and Benefits:
- Stylish flat panels
- Number of bars: 2+3+3
- 400mm Pipe Centres
- Durable high quality sand grey finish
- 10 year “fit and forget” guarantee Included
- Fixing pack included complete with plugs and vents
- Pressure tested to 10 bar, maximum working pressure 7 bar
- Manufactured to BS EN 442
- Heat output 1277 BTU
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- Excludes: Valves
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 November 2020Don't hesitate - it's a fab product!Bought this 1800mm rad after weeks of going back & forth to plumber's merchants, being quoted up to £500 for similar products; I eventually gave in after getting nowhere & bought this radiator mainly on the strength that Amazon would refund if it turned out to be rubbish. I needn't have worried - it is excellent! Made in Germany, the tappings are spot on, perfectly straight and measurement is exact. It's really heavy too. It's transformed our bathroom into a warm & welcoming room - the heat output is terrific. So don't faff around like I did, thinking it's a bit cheap – because it's a great product at a brilliant price!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 February 2020Excellent, looks great tooGreat size for our downstairs toilet, acts as radiator and towel rail. Very pleased with it and easy to fit.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2020Stylish modern and powerful radiatorFantastic little radiatorPerfect colour and size for my new bathroom and really good price too.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2020Lovely Finish, High Quality, Well-Engineered ThreadsThe radiator exceeded my expectations. The finish seems really high quality with a deep coating of paint and lovely curves. The wall fittings are better than ones I have seen in the past, not the older clamp variety, but easily-adjustable fittings that screw into plates welded to the radiator - a much better method. The internal threads for the valves, a common cause for complaint on some radiators, seemed accurately milled, and I had no problem with attaching rad valves quickly and easily. (But remember, you need a radiator spanner!) Now it's installed, the heat output is brilliant. Towels are dry in no time, and the bathroom warm, dry and toasty.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2019Best towel rail ever?Excellent towel rail at an excellent price and c/w a ten year warranty! This was a replacement for a 9 year old slightly taller rail that was beginning to leak. Fitting was relatively easy as the connections were all in the same place, and testing , unfortunately on the hottest day of the year, showed that it will provide superb heat output. Although 100mm shorter than the old one, this rail was considerably heavier and looked extremely well constructed. Once fitted, I was surprised to find just how much easier it is to hang towels on a flat panel towel rail radiator than it was on the old (tubular) one - it just provides that bit more room between the rad panel and the wall. Definitely one of my 10/10 purchases this year and highly recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 April 2016Easy to install. Looks fantastic too.Very pleased with this radiator. It provides just the perfect amount of heat for my bathroom. I had been told to purchase a radiator with 2,600BTU for that bathroom, however, the last time I followed "guidance" the radiator turned out to be too big and it was always too hot in the bathroom (even with the valve on low). This time, I made a judgement call. This is perfect and the bathroom is always at a very pleasant temperature.Relatively easy to install as long as you have some PTFE tape!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2020Fantastic!I'm glad I decided to do a quick search before I commited to buying a £200+ designer radiator from elsewhere.This radiator is just as good at 1/4 of the price. I recommend also buying a set of anthracite valves (on sale on Amazon for around £15) and anthracite pipe covers (around £12) for an elegant finish.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 October 2020Does what it saysFitted in a cold kitchen not a bathroom. Due to kitchen worktops, wall space was at a premium so the height was the important factor and has greatly improved the heat output of the original conventional radiator. So far excellent but the depth of winter has not arrived yet.Another fantastic advantage over the previous rad is that there is plenty of room for drying tea towels which has always been a bugbear in our house.The quality looks and seems good but only time will tell on that one.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2021BrilliantGot to be honest my expectations were fairly low based on the price !! but its fantastic and a really nice quality finish. our plumber said it was very good fittings and great heat output - I was so chuffed to send him the link to show the great price we got it for !! 1 happy customer and 1 happy plumber
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 October 20201600x600 fantastic rad with styleAll I can say is stylish quality and great value looks fantastic thanks to plumb galaxy ?
Customer questions and answers
- Can it just be used with electric or does it have to be plumbed in?Plumbed in
- how much does it cost to run?Connects to your central heating system like a normal radiator or convert to dual fuel for warm towels all year round If you connect to your central heating system like a normal radiator ,the BTU is 1009 ,the consumpution depends on the time you use
- Hi, how far does it stick out from the wall? And where do the pipes attach to it?Hi, pipes are attached underneath, it sticks out 2 lnches from the wall
- It is hard to say for me looking at the pictures what the finish is like? Is it like high gloss chrome or is it brushed steel effect?It's a high gloss chrome. I have the same one. Heat output is amazing. Trust me you won't be disappointed!