Upgraded Solar Lights Outdoor 216 LED Motion Sensor Security Wall Lights Waterproof Security Lights 300° Super Bright for Outside,Front Door,Garage,Yard,Fence (2 Pack)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B089GSLC25
- Brand : zhiroad
?【Super Bright 216 LEDs】Equipped with 216 super bright LED beads,3 sides illumination and max 300° wide-angle lighting range,solar security light outdoor creates a wider range of luminosity to easily illuminate 15 square meters at night.ded Solar Lights Outdoor 216 LED
?【Light & Human Sensing】 Built-in a sensitive light sensor and PIR motion sensor (sensing distance up to 20FT/6M and 120° sensing angle), the sensor motion lights can pick up movement from a small dog/cat easily. When motion is detected within 3-6m, the lamp automatically lights up and keep for 25 seconds.
?【Efficient & Energy Saving】Solar Powered, no need for additional charging or replacement of batteries. Adopts world-leading solar panel, Its photoelectric conversion efficiency is around 19-20%, offer illumination up 10 hours a day(at full power charged), which meets your need to for all night use. Solar wall light saves a certain amount of electricity bill for each family.
?【Waterproof & Durability】Security Wall Light use high-quality heat-resistant materials, waterproof coefficient of IP65, which withstands all types of adverse weather conditions( sunny, rainy, hot or frosty.), best choices for outdoor use. Remember: Solar LED light can't be soak in water for long periods of time.
?【Easy installation】 You can easily install the LED solar motion sensor lights on the wall with enclosed screws,no cable or wire required. Please install the solar lights in the direction of sunlight to get a better charge. The recommend installation height is about 1.8 to 2.2 meters.
Illuminate automatically at night
3 Side Wide-angle Lighting Design
300° Illumination Range By using 3-side Wide-angle Lighting Design, the illumination range can be improved up to 300°
25s Light up When Motion Detected
Up to 8-10 hours working time when fully charged. Note: The working time is influenced by sunlight intensity, so it is normal to work for shorter time in winter.
Motion Detected Range: 3-6m.
Built-in a sensitive light sensor and PIR motion sensor (sensing distance up to 20FT/6M and 120° sensing angle), Motion Detected Range: 3-6m. Please install the solar lights in the direction of sunlight to get a better charge. The recommend installation height is about 1.8 to 2.2 meters. （Please full charge the solar light for 8 hours before first use.）
|Package Dimensions||10.6 x 10.5 x 9.8 cm; 323 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Special features||Waterproof, Motion Sensor|
|Power and Plug Description:||Battery-powered, Solar|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||323 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2020Really Good LightI have a dark spot in my front garden and was looking for an easy way to fix that when I saw these solar, PVR lights.Perfect! In the Winter solar lights do not charge as well as in the Summer so being PVR it means it is not on all the time, just when needed, and I am very pleased with it.It was easy to fix up with just a single screw and is activated from a couple of metres away, which is perfect, and it is an extremely bright crisp white light.Wish I had bought the 2 pack now as I will be buying another to put in a dark spot in the back garden too.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 January 2021Its not often that something you buy doesn't disappoint in some way - but these don't!We have security lights & CCTV up in the front, and the back, and that's all mains powered - and they are great. But we did have a dark area, which was a passage down the side of the house, next to the garage, right next to our neighbours fence. I didn't want to put a security light up down there as it wouldn't have been fair to have it lighting up their side window - considerate see. We do use the passage to take the bins around to the front of the house, so wanted something that would illuminate just enough - and these are perfect !The fence between us and next door is a standard 6 foot one, so we bought 4 of these lamps and screwed them to the fence posts down the side. Very easy to fit - just one screw for each. Then just push the button once to turn them on, and that's it!They had charge in them when they arrived, and the area where they are now fitted doesn't get a lot of sunlight - especially at this time of the year - but they always work!The motion detection is great, it must be 8 feet or so, and the lights are really bright. I particularly like the fact they have lights on 3 sides, it really does illuminate a good area. I don't think I would put them up in place of a main security light - but for these off dark spots - brilliant!When no movement is detected they go off after about 10 seconds or so, which I guess is why the 'charge' lasts so well.Very happy to recommend them - good price, and it surprised me just how much solar lights have improved!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 January 2021Unobtrusive, bright and best of all; no wires!We needed something that would illuminate the steps between our house and garage (3 steps, but when you live in a bungalow, that's lots!) as the existing outside lights just weren't doing the job. It's an awkward spot, where we want something that can turn on only when needed, light only the bit we need it to and not annoy the neighbours.A single rawl plug and screw (they supplied 2 of each) is all that's needed to fix the light to the wall and the lack of wires meant we could put it in exactly the right position. It's one of those "do it once and forget about it" jobs that really makes a difference - especially when your wife is night-blind and you're disabled!!I'm really pleased with the light and would definitely recommend it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2020Very Bright Security lightFitted two of these security lights to my static caravan using the sticky pad as supplied, couldn't wait for darkness to try them and was well impressed.The lights picked me up with ease and the light emitted covered a very good distance, I will be buying another two for my daughters van.Would certainly recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 December 2020Bright and SimpleThese were bought on a whim as I saw them on the Black Friday specials and I needed to replace a defective light bought from B&Q. I put the first light up, as a test, today and I was very pleasantly surprised. It was very simple to install and worked well. With only half a days light charge it is working with quick response to movement and it is very bright. It may require more than a single screw for a more secure fixing.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2020Great value 4 pack , bright white light.Got the 4 pack, great value, put 3 at the side of the house which is very dark at night as next door quite close, no setting needed just leave out in the sun for a day, place where you need and switch on. I have placed them about 2 meters high and 10 meters apart so as I walk through they just come on, plenty of light and the side light gives a good spread, stay on for a few minutes then go off unless you’re back and too. I would definitely recommend this item great value although I’ve only had them up for a while they are working fine.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2021Very impressedThe lights arrived the next day. I had my doubts at first because they were smaller than I expected, but I installed one above the front door and will install the other one in the back garden. I had forgotten about the light when I took my dog out for a walk in the evening, but was pleasantly surprised by the PIR motion detector and the brilliance of the light. Perfect for safety and security, plus no wiring needed, just what I wanted. I would definitely recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 October 2020PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE MOTION-DETECTION SENSORI purchased the item marked ''Upgraded Solar Lights Outdoor 100 LED Motion Sensor Security Wall Lights Waterproof Security Lights 300° Super Bright for Front Door, Garage, Yard, Fence (2 Pack)'' and when it eventually arrived it did so with two items in the pack, two double-sided sticky-backed plastic pads, and an instruction manual written in German with some small amount of descriptive text in English.It wasn't rocket science - you just put the devices in strong light, preferably sunlight, and let them charge up, and then when its dark they light up, except ... what I purchased and what I actually received were two very different products. There is a single button on the device which when pressed will cause the LED lamps on the devices to illuminate irrespective of the fact whether it is day or night and stay illuminated until switched off. What it DIDN'T DO was when placed in a completely darkened room to test it (and after being charged up) was detect motion.I walked back and forth trying to get them to work, then I went out into the yard after dark and did the same thing from various distances and despite the design being fool-proof, neither of the two lamps that I purchased switched on. That means that they lack a motion control option or element and are just good for illuminating areas in the dark IF you press the button to switch on the light. I explained all of this to Amazon who refunded me my money as the item was sold ''not as described'' to me. If you want my advice, find a product from a more reputable manufacturer as the ones that I received were marked Made in China and clearly not what is being sold here.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2021Excellent performance after initial hiccup!I purchased two of these solar lights. Whilst one worked perfectly fine from the start unfortunately the other did not! The faulty light was triggered by poor light conditions and not by motion, and once illuminated it did not switch itself off. Consequently the light ran out of power really quickly.I complained to the seller to see if there was anyway to correct this problem. After a short exchange of emails the seller agreed to provide a replacement. The replacement works as it should and I am now very satisfied that I have two really bright solar lights which give excellent illumination and operate only when motion is detected.I would certainly recommend these lights as a good purchase at an excellent price.
Customer questions and answers
- What type of rechargeable batteries are used in these units?Hello, It is 18650 Lithium Ion Battery.
- Only side lights are coming on is this faulty or is there a way to get the main front light to come on too?There's button on front,press until you have desired lighting. If that doesn't work they could be faulty.
- Mine comes on but strobes. Is there a switch function that makes it a solid light ?Button on front has 2 settings PIR for only coming on when someone there or always on. The front and sides light up.
- the light stays on constantly and doesn’t turn off unless I turn it off. Doesn’t seem to be motion activated?The button has two settings, one to turn on, press again to activate the sensor. Which then turns off and on automatically. I had to tear the instructions a couple of time and play with the button.