Truro Outdoor Solar Wall Light - Anthracite Grey
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B081DW4NPC
- Brand : solarcentre
Anthracite grey solar powered warm white downlighter
Wireless, completely solar powered and fully automatic - lights up automatically at night, turns off automatically at dawn
Designed to work in UK winter and includes Powersaving mode for extended runtimes
Simple quick and safe to install with everything you need in the box
LED bulbs last 10 years or more. 1 years full guarantee.
|Product Dimensions||13 x 9 x 13 cm; 430 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||TSWLAE1|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||1 x Truro Outdoor Solar Wall Light - Anthracite Grey|
|Special features||Energy Efficient|
|Shade Colour||Warm White|
|Power and Plug Description:||AC/DC|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A|
|Item Weight||430 g|
Truro Outdoor Solar Wall Light - Anthracite Grey. Brand name : SolarCentre. Good quality product.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2020Faulty on arrival but have got workingThe lights look great in situation however I left the 3 days to charge and neither one of the two I purchased had come on. Well I unscrewed the bottom and noticed on both the wire that is soldered is not soldered fully. I have moved this on both and got the lights working and look great now lit up. I am worried about them not working correctly in future due to this manufacturers fault however I'd already thrown away the boxes so would struggle to return for replacements. Buyers beware, for the money they cost id expect semi-decent quality!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 January 2021FeebleNice-looking, but despite following instructions about leaving lights off for 3 days to charge up and then using power-saver mode, the performance on a south-west facing wall in winter is dismal. One of the lights manages a feeble glow for a few minutes when the sun goes down, the other nothing at all. By contrast, Xatan solar-powered lights perform far better at less than half the price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2020Not all is as it seemsSo I bought this, against other buyers reviews and advice thinking, “it can’t be that bad”. But alas, it really was a big mistake. The one I bought, worked for half a night, then never again. So you can take confidence now, reading this, that it is not worth going against the advice of other buyers. I hope they improve the product to actually work though because it looks great and is a good idea.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2020Cheap and poorly madeThis product is ridiculous. You have to take the whole thing apart apparently to get the battery to work correctly (the instructions show that the battery has to be removed and then put back in again, but god knows why, it is in the correct way around anyway). It then does not fuction, or at least, it did'nt for me. All cheap and plasticy inside, solder points are fragile too. Don't waste your money on this.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2020Poor lighting timeNice looking product and easy to follow instructions but I am afraid they they simply do not work very well - I tried several times to charge them up and took into account the weather but each time I tried to use them they just didn't last very long before they ran out of charge - in the end I returned them - Shame they look nice and were exactly what I was looking for
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2020Not a good product :(Broke within 4 days didn’t get to use it once as has to charge for 3 days. Turned it on it was fine and noticed the next night it wasn’t on. Left it to charge and tried numerous times but the light never turned out again. Rubbish product in my opinion and also absolutely tiny would need loads to make it actually bright enough to see outside when dark.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 April 2021Great lights.After reading the poor reviews I tried to cancel my order for these lights but I was too late. I am so glad I couldn’t cancel them. They are really nice quality. I’ve charged them up for one day, (south facing garden) and they are still on and bright at midnight. Really good bright light for solar. Thoroughly recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2020Great looking product but poor operating performaceReal class looking product, good build quality just let down by the time the lights operate for, even after charging for the 5 days as recommended in the instructions.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 July 2021Perfect for my needsStylish and easy to install. I didn't want something overly bright but as a highlighter. This is just what I need. One criticism, though, is the solar panel could be better sealed against rain, but where it is, it shouldn't suffer too much. Recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2021FantasticThese are great solar lights, I was so impressed with my first purchase I bought another 3.I have now 4 of these light and they are great quality and work very very well.
Customer questions and answers
- What about Lumen?Number 1 The company will have nothing to do with them as they are sold through Amazon if there is an issue with them Number 2 … see more Number 1 The company will have nothing to do with them as they are sold through Amazon if there is an issue with them Number 2 One pair was installed in the UK They worked stopped started then gave up the ghost Number 3 Was taken to the Caribbean same thing stopped started and eventually this pair thrown in the bin the sand as the ones I installed in Uk Number 4 Followed the advise given by the company Number 5 Please don’t waste your money £40.00 down the drain Number 6 I would not buy nothing produced by this company again Thoroughly disgusted with their attitude Once again please don’t waste your money see less
- Is there much difference in the brightness between p and s settings i want to put it on west facing wall??There is not a great deal of difference that I notice. In summer, the lights stay on for several hours, possibly most of the night. They are bright enough to prevent you from tripping over things, but not bright enough to read by. In winter, I find that they just don't gather enough light to stay on for very long in… see more There is not a great deal of difference that I notice. In summer, the lights stay on for several hours, possibly most of the night. They are bright enough to prevent you from tripping over things, but not bright enough to read by. In winter, I find that they just don't gather enough light to stay on for very long in either mode, even on a SW facing wall. see less