LASIDE Outdoor Wall Lights, Anthracite Grey GU10 Up Down Outside Wall Lights Electric, IP44 Waterproof Aluminium Garden Wall Lights Mains Powered for Patio, Terrace, Garden, Balcony, Porch, Garage
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07SJNCHR9
- Brand : laside
【Warranty 36 Months of Outdoor Wall Lights】 we provide an 36-month warranty and friendly easy-to-reach support service.
【Modern Simple Designs Outside Wall Lights】Thanks to the smart designs of up and down, that provide outside lights electric shining up and down, definitely your house looks more beautiful and outstanding in the night.
【Robust and Durable of Outdoor Lights Mains Powered】Wall lamp body is Die-cast aluminium not cheap plastic, so it is strong enough, moreover, Hi-tech dark grey painting not only feeling top-end, but also keep product from rust and paint-shedding. our outdoor light provide a happy long term performance.
【Weather-Proof Outdoor Lighting】IP44 protection and tempered glass up and down diffuser, make outside lighting suitable use for indoor and outdoor.
【Easy Installation and Replace Bulbs】Wall mounting with screws and connect the cable directly, then install 2xGU10 bulbs, Complete, turn on, so easy! Unscrew the top and bottom caps of garden wall lights to replace bulbs, advise use height 56mm GU10 bulbs.
|Product Dimensions||11 x 7.5 x 16.5 cm; 700 Grams|
|Item model number||1912|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP44|
|Assembled Depth||9.9 centimetres|
|Assembled Diameter||6.4 centimetres|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Lights||2|
|Included Components||Light kit inlcuded|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||35 Watts|
|Voltage||240 Volts (AC)|
|Specific Uses||Outdoor use only|
|Special features||Light, Luminous|
|Shade Colour||Anthracite Grey|
|Shade Material||Glass, Plastic|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded-electric|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||Halogen or LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+|
|Luminous Flux||730 Lumen|
|Bulb Features||Instant On|
|Colour Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80.00|
|Average Life||25000 Hours|
|Start Up Time||<2 s|
|Item Weight||700 g|
Why Choose Our Outdoor Lighting:
LASIDE, As a leading professional manufacturer, we have over 20 years of experience in outside lighting.
At LASIDE, we are always striving to offer our valued customers much better outside lights, because we always believe No best, Only better!
We are happy to hear voice from every valued customer. your suggestion of outdoor lights is our aim of efforts. would you like to try our outdoor wall lights and tell us your use experience?
Product Size: 6.5x10x15.5cm (LxWxH)
Body Materials: Die-cast Aluminium
Painting Colour: Anthracite Grey
Rated Voltage: 220-240V
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Rated Wattage: Max 2x35W
Lamp Cap: 2xGU10( not include light bulbs)
Protection Class: Class I
IP Number: IP44
Lampshade Materials: Tempered Glass
At LASIDE,we believe in our products. That's why we provide an 36-month warranty and friendly easy-to-reach support.
What's in the Box
1x High Quality Wall Lights
1x Screws Bag
1x Instruction Manual( installation drawings in last page)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2020Not officially suitable for outdoorsBought these lights based on the positive reviews and the design as they look lovely however we didn’t think to check with our electrician first who upon seeing them said he couldn’t recommend them as they are IP44s which are not suitable for outside (not waterproof enough) and you need IP65s outside instead. He couldn’t understand how other reviewers said their electricians fitted them as they should have known they are not the correct type for outdoors. Our electrician was reluctantly not comfortable fitting them for us (his team have been helping to renovate our home) and we trust his judgement so these are be going back.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 August 2020Highly recommendedThe photos above speak by themselves. Beautiful lights. I have been using them for 3 months and no fault so far. I installed 4 on the back side of the house and 1 on each side to lighten the side walks.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020Fantastic lightsBest garden lights I have had . Used upwards on house and sideways around garden . Easy to wire and install bulbs
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 June 2020Small, stylish and high quality outdoor light fitting.Excellent quality light fitting. Slightly fiddly to install due to the outer casing fitting against the wall mount, but I’m delighted with the finished result - gives off a beautiful light. Make sure you use a decent set of rawl plugs and screws if mounting to brick work as the included ones are a bit naff - but that’s not exclusive to this, pre-packed rawl plugs and screws always seem a bit naff. Otherwise, delighted.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 November 2020Great product, value for money.As I already had an existing older outside light, fitting this was as simple as turning off the electricity and drilling four holes, only took ten minutes, I fitted the bulbs before mounting the light as mentioned in other posts.As this is late November, the light comes on at approx 5pm and is on until about 7am, which is ideal.Based on the short period I've had the light, I'd highly recommend it, quality, easy to fit and relatively inexpensive.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2021Good quality lightFirst of all when buying these lights i got a pop up to purchase compatible bulbs only to find out they where sensor ones and the light as it's own sensor so a normal gu35w bulb a lot cheaper would work needless to say they where sent back for refund.Onto the lights they are very smart quality items,I tried both bulbs see pic warm white (bottom)and brighter white top) which had a tint of blue and I preferred the warm white.These lights have a built in sensor from dusk till dawn so can just be left switched on.Only thing I would say it's a bit of a fiddle lining the rubber gaskets up when fitting bulbs so needs a steady hand(my( tip would be to fit bulbs before mounting lights)other than that they look very smart and give of good light and look great good quality.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2021Bright light and easy to install. Solid metal body.Super product, easy to install, note you have to buy the GU10 bulbs separately. You can replace an existing light but please ensure you turn off the power at the mains before you hardwire. The light gives off a good glow and the dusk to dawn sensor ensures you don't need to worry about turning the light on and off. The product has a solid metal body and comes with good fitting instructions. Once fixed to give it extra protection put some clear sealant around the top and sides (not bottom) of the fitting against the wall to give it extra protection, (you don't have to do this as the screws do come with a rubber seal and the cable entry also has a rubber seal.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2020Amazing Looking LightsI love the shape of these lights. They were exactly what I was looking for so I was really excited when I found them. But it was only when I offered them up to my porch that I realised I needed them to be black. I couldn't introduce a different colour to my monochrome front door. They are a dark anthracite but not dark enough for my black door furniture. Sadly I had to return them and find a black pair of lights instead but they look so classy and are really well made. The dusk to dawn sensors are really small and unobtrusive - you can hardly see them. I recommend these stunning lights.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2021Cool white dusk till dawn lightsDelivery was fast and on time. Packaged well and with care so lights do not get damaged. The lights itself have a bit of weight to them, just goes to show they are made with solid and quality material. Inserting g9 cool white bulbs was easy with an alan key provided. The lights itself look very bright and modern. We purchased 2 lights for each side of the door. Our home looks the most attractive on the street. Cannot comment on installation as was fitted as part of our re-wire quote by our electrician. It seems weather proof as recently had rain and lights are still working fine.All in all happy with the price as these are dusk until dawn lights which come on automatically as it gets darker and then switch when there is daylight. Go ahead and purchase, they worth the money.
Customer questions and answers
- Surface wiring?Ours were installed by an electrician, who has hidden the wires in the wall.
- Is this a pair of lights or just 1?one light fitting only, has a two bulbs, one bulb on the top shining upwards and one bulb underneath shining down wards .
- Can these be used with a wired timer? and do they take led bulbs (as some gu10 leds don't work with timers)Yes to both
- Can they be fittet on wooden fence pillars?Guess as long as you’ve got the correct electrical fittings/supply to your fence pillars you could!