idooka Tea for 2 Balcony Conservatory Patio Outdoor Garden Furniture Set With Grey Cushions Black Rattan Style Design 3 Piece with Grey Coffee Table and Two Plastic Anthracite Bistro Chairs
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08PVT7LRY
HAVE ANOTHER SLICE OF CAKE - Each seat in this 2 seater coffee set supports a person up to 18 stone (120kg) and the garden table supports up 10 stone (65kg) - you can use it as a stool if needed. The armrests are narrow, but sturdily designed to support you as you stand or lower yourself on a comfy seat cushion. So why not treat yourself to another cucumber sandwich - this rattan garden furniture sets can take it! Relax in style like you've a seat in sunny Barcelona.
ISN'T IT TIME FOR TEA? Sit back on the grey cushion and have a natter on one these compact and comfortable round-backed armchair. Created in a homely slate grey rattan/wicker plastic weave, this garden patio set will last longer that normal wicker. This large dining table is sturdy and can support up to 65kg - which is a lot of biscuits - and doen't feel cheap! There's no worries here about fragile conservatory furniture here with this taste of luxury.
PERFECT FOR RELAXING IN A SMALL GARDEN OR BALCONY - The 2-garden chairs rattan bistro set and table are designed to fit in seamlessly with outdoor living and work as a perfect complement to your conservatory, poolside, patio furniture, or deck. It is dirt, rust, and UV-resistant - the furniture is wipe-clean and won't quickly fade. The cushions are shower-proof and have polyester covers for easy cleaning. Enjoy some outdoor seating at home with easy-care a grey coffee table and a grey chair.
EASY CLIP TOGETHER ASSEMBLY - The bistro set is flat packed in a single box and includes a full instruction manual. The chairs are easy to quickly assembly by one person once you line up the edges. You can assemble the rattan bistro coffee table in three minutes. If that tires you out, then luckily you now have two newly installed comfy chairs to choose between to sit on. Result! Your garden seating situation has improved tenfold, what a bargain!
SETTLE DOWN AND PUT YOUR FEET UP - Each single chair has a round backrest, a 3cm chair cushion and a slender armrest with round edges which gives it a snug, supportive fit. The large matching coffee table provides enough space for maybe a black tea, biscuits, a bottle of wine (with glasses if you choose to use them), cake, sandwiches, magazines, or your feet if the mood takes you while you lounge in ratan comfort on a comfy dining chair.
Are you sitting comfortably? Well you soon will be!
Take a seat and relax on one of these delightful bistro sets, and you'll be ready to relax. Whether you're enjoying the summer sun and working on your tan, or you've sat down for a natter as the evening draws in while you watch the sunset, this lovely Tea for Two set from idooka is sure to help you make the most of your garden.
Enjoy your Afternoon!
Life is about simple pleasures, and nothing can quite beat sitting down with a mug of whatever you like to drink and reading a book in the afternoon sun. Make your weekends feel special as you relax, or park yourself opposite a friend and enjoy a good natter. With a strong table, there's plenty of room to put down your relaxing paraphernalia so there's no need to get up - and with each seat supporting up to 120kg, there's no reason not to have an extra slice of cake as you enjoy living your best life.
Your Garden's New Best Friend
- Chair: 85.5 x 60 x 58 (HxWxD cm)
- Table: 40 x 59 x 46 (HxWxD cm)
- Chair Max Weight: 120kg (18st.)
- Table Max Weight: 65kg (10st.)
All year round
From a cool summer night, to a chill autumn evening, or a winter's afternoon there's never been a better way to stay comfortable - so take a load off, and take a seat!
Take a Seat
Lightweight but Rigid
Made from hardwearing poly-rattan, these chairs are super easy to move from place to place on your patio - but they feel deceptively sturdy!
A table doesn't get more table-y than this, and this armchair is the pinnacle of seating! With a modern twist on the classic design, garden relaxation has really been elevated.
Ready for Anything
Made from fade-resistant poly-rattan, a dark plastic weave-effect that will hold its colour even against the strong bleaching effects of direct sunlight, this set will look just as amazing one week from now as one year from now!
The frame is easy to dry off with a cloth, and the plastic forming the body means these chairs are quick to drip dry. And since it's non-porous, they're completely weather-proof! (Note: we do not recommend allowing the cushions to get wet)
Nature has a way of leaving its mark on things left outside, but fortunately this chair set is easily renewed with just a damp cloth. It's wipe clean so spills, marks, and general dirt can be banished in seconds.
Sit with Confidence
Banish the dreaded chair wobble with these comfy seats that support up to 120kg (or 18 stone in old money!), so you can feel confident in sitting down even after a heavy lunch.
Clip Together then Sit Together
This set is so easy to set up! Arriving flat-packed, it's a matter of minutes to clip it together for a comfortable and functional addition to your garden you'll be totally smitten by.
That's a Sturdy Surface
This table can support up to 65kg (10st.) of drinks, snacks, and anything else you need close at hand to make the most of your sitting experience. For context, we did the maths and that's 65 1kg bags of sugar!
Each chair has a 3cm seat cushion in stylish and practical grey. They're made from a resiliant foam, that should resist even the most dedicated of butt prints, and it's so comfy!
|idooka Tea for Two with Storage Table||idooka Large Tea for Two with Storage Table||idooka Green Mesh Bistro Set||idooka White Acacia Wood Bistro Set|
|Chair Dimensions (HxWxD cm)||85.5 x 60 x 58||85 x 58 x 57||78 x 77 x 67||80 x 52.5 x 46.5||82 x 42 x 42|
|Table Dimensions (HxWxD cm)||40 x 59 x 46||40 x 53 x 53||40 x 53 x 53||72 x 60 x 60||71 x 55 x 54|
|Perfect For:||Relaxing||Relaxing||Relaxing||Al-Fresco Dining||Al-Fresco Dining|
|Model Number||104 cm|
|Item Weight||16.5 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2021Great value and looks fab too.This patio set is fab fur the money.. Its sturdy and looks brilliant on my patio. A little tricky getting one or two of the screws in.. Def needs 2 of you to push things together.. Only took half hour max to assemble.. Over the moon with it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2021Ideal small space set..Sturdy when put together, although a little tricky to begin with. You just need 2 people to push it all together to get the screws into the holes. The table appears a little wonky but just sit on it! After all, it doubles as a stool. A fabulous little set for the space we wanted it for.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2021Good for the priceThey weren't hassle free to assemble as they needed a bit of force applied to match up some of the fitting holes but not too hard for 1 person to do alone.For the price they are pretty sturdy and comfortable.TBH we looked on the internet for quite a while to find something for under £100 and these where probably the best option.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2021Great comfy setLove this set. Real value for money. Easy put together. Comfortable with the cushions on. They are a bit thin but do the job. Table very sturdy as are chairs. A great addition to a little courtyard my hubby has made next to his man cabin !! Also an addition to the outdoor set in the main garden area. Glad we purchased it. Can recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2021Tea for twoverVery nice set, comfortable and quite sturdy once built up, however it was quite fiddly to do so and I would recommend two people and a lot of patience! Good value for what it cost and would be suitable for a small space. The cushions are a bit on the thin side but not uncomfortable. Very pleased with it in general.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 May 2021Lovely looking patio SetThe chairs are lovely and feel quite strong however in comparison the table is flimsier and cracked on one of the corners within a week after being knocked by the Dog.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 June 2021strong person neededthis set is ideal for my requirements, however being elderley and a little disabled I needed a strong person to push the framework together to assemble it. I have made material covers for the cushions as plastic in the heat of summer could be uncomfortable.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 2021Poor quality, nothing aligns. Should be a quick build but isn’t.Really flimsy. Should be easy to assemble but nothing lines up so needs one person to push pieces into shape whilst another lines up and puts in screws. Not even the cushions fit properly - not that they add anything to the comfort as they are so thin, barely a cm depth. Would not recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2021Good productGreat little garden set, wee bit tricky to click in place, but one 1 is assembled rest is easy. Great price ( especially in sale )too & seems to be able to withstand all weathers.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2021Nice looking , The EndI don't find these comfortable at all, they are ok if you want to sit bolt upright. My neighbour thought they where kids chairs . Look nice in my garden like
Customer questions and answers
- Is this black or grey as description saids black ? And cushions . Does this look plasticity?The chairs and table are black. The cushions grey. It does look a little plasticky but I felt for the money it was a good buy.