Bonnlo Pop Up Gazebo Easy One Person Setup Instant Outdoor Canopy Folding Garden Gazebo Party Tent (2x2m, Blue)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08ZD4FPZF
Solid construction: The folding garden gazebo made from first-rate steel and 210D oxford materials, fine workmanship and meticulous treatment
Pop up gazebo: Easy to use pull-pin sliders and push button leg extenders. Only one person needed for assembly
Sun protection: It is a sort of waterproof item, fit for outdoor use especially, 190T polyester top with Alumina protection provides 99% UV protection from the sun
Multiple uses: The pop up Gazebo is also easy to move around by small car. It can be used as a barbecue, party, business event, beach party, etc. At home it can also bring your children a small baseball field or a picnic paradise, with endless fun and joy
Folding party tent: Won't take up too much space when it is folded
We are dedicated to providing our customers an affordable and practical living furniture solution. Your satisfaction means a great achievement for us. Being with us to get started with a pleasant purchasing journey to make your life easier and cozier!
By absorbing new trends of product evolution and carefully hearing the voice of customers, we will be committed to develop and upgrade the most practical and economic products to realize a cozier life for our brand followers.
Customers are our motivation and where our inspirations come from. We treasure our customers' purchasing experience a lot! Serving our customers with a happy smile makes for a great sense of fulfillment for our employees.
Quality Wins The Trust
The first impression upon the product's arrival is vital for its popularity. Treating every product with a cautious attitude, trying to ensure they're in good condition to be safely delivered to our valued clients is our honorable duty.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2021Spot onPurchased for camping, perfectly easy to put up although I preferred two persons to do it. Very easy to do and taken down in quick time too. Love that there are pegs to anchor it down so no worries if the breeze gets up overnight. LOVE IT thanks x
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 May 2021Beautiful for summerAmazing very sturdy and easy to put up. Takes bout 5 mins xx looks amazing ❣️
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2021Excellent qualityVery happy with this, I bought this to protect some garden equipment whilst my new shed was being assembled, it did the job well.Very easy to put up, and very sturdy. I found some little weights which i attached to the legs, this helped with keep it really sturdy. I am very happy to recommend this.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2021A good buyWe’ve had this gazebo up for over a month through wind and rain and it holds firm. Really like it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2021Bent easilyNot at all sturdy very flimsy compared to our old one
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2021Perfect size and great price.Fantastic. Easy to assemble one person can do this. Packs away easily in the bag which had plenty of room and easy to store or transport . My son wants one to work under whilst at work as a carpenter.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 June 2021Holding up well, keeps rain off, lovely wee gazebo.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 July 2021AvoidRubbish - buckled in slight winds. Was assembled correctly. Seller won't accept refunds.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2021Best to assemble by two people.Easy to erect, well worth the money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 July 2021Don’t buyAbsolutely the worst
Customer questions and answers
- How high is the gazebo from the floor to the edge of the canopy at the overhang? (I presume the 250cm relates to the highest point)I'm not sure but i am 5ft 8" and I have to bend down so it is quite low.
- How big is the 2m gazebo when packed away?Stores away in provided storage bag about 120 cm in length and approx 10 cm square.
- Does this product need weights to anchor it down?The feet have holes which can be secured by hammering in the pegs if you are putting it on grass. As I only have fake lawn I bought some velcro weights that fit onto each leg. If its not windy you don't need any weights.