Harbour Housewares Floor Standing Full Length Dressing Mirror - Cheval Style Metal Framed Tilting Bedroom Furniture - Black - 153cm
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B01FJM60WA
Modern, Minimalist Design - With a functional, slimline profile that will sit effortlessly in any bedroom, living room or hallway
Tilting Functionality - Easily adjust to find your best angle!
Dimensions: Assembled Width: 30cm Depth: 30cm Height: 153cm
The Interior Designer's Secret Weapon! - Position near a window or in a corner to add additional light and depth to smaller rooms
2 Year Warranty - With a dedicated Customer Service Team committed to providing peace of mind from our door to yours.
The Harbour Housewares range of Full-Length Freestanding Floor Mirrors brings contemporary, minimalist design to any room in the home.
Crafted from strong, durable metal, the industrial construction of these mirrors will see you through years of use, while the narrow profile leaves no limits when it comes to room size, shape or floor space.
The 153cm length makes them ideally suited for casting an eager eye over your outfit before you leave the house - however, the humble mirror offers far more than just a place to check your face!
"Designers Best Friend" - Top Tips for Styling Mirrors in Your Home
An Illuminating Prospect
Place a mirror near a light source - either natural or artificial - to brighten up dark corners, nooks and crannies.
Ace of Space
Harness the reflective properties of your mirrors to extend and expand the sense of space in smaller rooms such as hallways, kitchens and bathrooms.
Flank a mirror with pictures, plants and other decorative items to create an exciting, enticing gallery wall display.
|Oval - White||Oval - Silver||Rectangle - Black||Rectangle - White||Rectangle - Silver|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 136.5 x 30.5 cm; 5 Kilograms|
|Is assembly required||No|
|Type of wood||Metal|
|Capacity||30.5 x 6 x 136.5 cm|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Shipping weight||5000 Grams|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2021Perfect mirror for no big needsThis mirror is perfect if you don’t need it as the center of attention of the room but more as a practical and complementary accessory.It arrive very quick and in perfect condition.Assembling was also quick and easy, I did it by myself, no help needed. My only complaint is in this area as two screws on the bottom part/ feet of the mirror are not the correct size, however, they are not really needed if you are planing to have the mirror on a fixed spot. So I just didn’t even bother to find extra screws the correct size. Left it without them and is all good.All in all, I would highly recommend if you are looking for a small mirror standing with also a small budget.It looks very good in the corner of my hallway.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2018Get what you pay forFlimsy but for the price can't complain. Looks good in the room but you can't make sudden movements around it as falls over! ?. So my mirror disco dancing is now come to a halt
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 July 2020Good enough for the price.Decent product, well packaged. Was fairly arduous to assemble, some of the holes drilled into the metal were clearly misaligned making it very hard to get screws in (pretty sure we had 2 left legs instead of 1 R & 1 L). However assembly instructions were very clear and the parts labelled well. Once assembled easy to use/move around the house.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 December 2020My wife loves it and the supplier was top rateMy wife loves the mirror. Tall enough for getting dressed for work (it seems some people bother looking at themselves, me I like to live wild and hope for the best).I should highlight the excellent service of the supplier. Had an issue and this was rectified without any fuss or bother and I will be using and recommending the company again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 March 2018Easy to assembleEasy to assemble, and he mirror was of the quality you'd expect for the price. Unfortunately part of the stand was broken when it arrived. It was well packed and seems unlikely to have happened in transit, so I'm wondering if the distributor sent out an already broken part without checking it. The missing broken part wasn't in the box. The holes in the base don't exactly line up with the holes in the stand, so the screws don't go in entirely. The base is also unstable and I've temporarily weighed it down with books until I find permanent solution.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 March 2019Does the jobGot this for my six year old's bedroom. It is very lightweight which makes it easy for my daughter to move around. Although it looks and feels flimsy and unstable it has so far managed to survive sustained manhandling from my daughter without yet toppling over.I also like the size. It is big enough for me to comfortably see my whole (5'11") body.The only reason I haven't given this 5 stars is because, as I've already mentioned, it feels flimsy and unstable; but so far this hasn't been a problem.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2020Wonky and poor qualityThis is really not made properly. The holes which attach the mirror to the base are not drilled in the same place in each side, so the whole thing is really wonky when standing. Also, the mirror really warps your image.. it makes me / the contents of my room looks narrower than I am. Not sure if this is for vanity reasons, but I really just want a simple mirror that shows what I actually look like! The seller also won't accept my return request so this was really wasted money! Do not buy
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 April 2021?This looks good but it’s very unsteady, it wouldn’t take more then a gentle breeze to push itover
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 May 2021Have a man handy to tweek it abit when putting together.Slim and light mirror for my bedroom. When putting together the bracket needed bending a little in order to get the screw in. The same on both sides of The mirror.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2019Easy to assemble, great valueI was actually surprised by how clear and useful the setup instruction was, cos I’ve seen so many products that have many pages of manual but they are just useless and not helpful at all. This one is deffo easy to assemble by following the instruction they provided. But there are some holes that are kinda not big enough for the screws to fit in properly, otherwise a perfect product. Suitable size and weight too.
Customer questions and answers
- is the mirror separate to the stand when it arrives as I only want the mirror not the standYes mirror is separate when it arrives ?
- Is 153cm the lenght of the mirror Itself or with the stand?With the stand the actual mirror is 115cm
- Will this mirror make me look amazing and downright sexy?? Be you're amazing self and stay downright sexy! It's very easy to put together
- Can you put this mirror on the wall and not use the standNo u cant