Osasy Updated Reading floor lamp,Tree Floor Lamp with 3 Adjustable Rotating Lights, Independent Control, retro Metal,black-golden,E14 socket, 168 CM Floor Lamps For Living Rooms & Bedrooms,Office,Home
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B09184S7GG
- Brand : osasy
One light is perfect for nightstand lamp, when you want to watch your phone with TIK TOK or Youtube or INS, or you want practise Yoga at home in a corner this lights will be very good . 2 lights will turn on,when you want to watch a movie with your friends or lover,our make fun with your kids ,this light will be perfect. Three way is great for reading lamp,gives off totally 100% brightness,3 lights will turn on, it will be very good for your eyes when you reading a book .
360 ° Direction Adjustable - Compared to traditional floor lamp,Osasy Upgraded tree floor lamp is more ergonomic,3 omnidirectional lights that can adjust 360 ° direction, you can rotate them separately to meet your different needs. It solves the inconvenience caused by the fixed lamp head direction. & Control individually, encounter your daily life, save money and energy.
Soft Light & Heat Dissipation: High quality Friendly Metal Floor Lamp ,Each lamp holder is equipped with eight heat dissipation holes to effectively dissipate the heat and ensure the safety of this retro floor lamp. Solid Metal Base keeps the lamp from tipping even if knocked by kids or pets.
Suit For Multiple Decor Styles -The adjustable multi-metal shade design provides lighting flexibility. With its beautiful black finish and minimalistic sleek lines, Osasy pole lamp suits classic, traditional, contemporary and minimalist decor styles. Its stylish build makes it occupy only a small part of the room space.
3 Year Warranty - If your lights have any defect or stop working, please contact us, we help you troubleshoot and/or send replacement parts or a whole new product because customer satisfaction is our first priority.
|Package Dimensions||43.9 x 33 x 23.5 cm; 4.28 Kilograms|
|Included Components||Switch, Shade included|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||4.28 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2021Bulb sizes stated are wrong. It takes E14 not E27!What a nightmare this lamp has been...It comes “flat packed” with the pole in three sections connected by the cable which runs right through from top to bottom. The heavy base is a separate piece. All these pieces need to be screwed together taking care not to fold or trap the cable. The easiest way is to start from the top being very careful NOT to over tighten. Do so at your peril. Unfortunately it's really easy to over tighten as the threaded parts are only about a 1/2” long, the poles are flimsy aluminium, and the weight of the three lamp shades is heavier than the total of all three sections. This means that aligning whilst screwing the sections together is really tricky, and although we're quite experienced at this sort of assembly we managed to cross thread two sections rendering them useless.The whole thing was taken out to our shed and the two offending pieces were glued together!This lamp does not come with bulbs and there is no indication of which bulbs fit, other than reference on the product page which states the lamp is compatible with four bulbs - just make sure you get the E14 fitting, not E27!The instructions are to all intents and purposes useless. It's simply a sheet of paper with a diagram of the different sections. Again, no mention of suitable bulbs. Fortunately we had a couple of E14 in the house which we tried. Each lamp can be used independently of the others, each one equipped with a teeny tiny toggle switch, and each one swivels so can be adjusted for personal preference.All I can say is thank heavens we didn't pay the £50 for this lamp as it would be going straight back.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 August 2021Attractive, Decent Quality Spotlight Floor LampThis has to be the quickest assembly of any flat pack I’ve come across and although there is an instruction diagram (one page) it’s highly unlikely you’ll need to reference it. There’s a top section which has the three lamps fixed to it, two middle sections and the last piece which you screw onto the weighted base.There are three plastic rings which are present between the individual joints. These play no constructive part in the product and as these are merely there for protection, you can discard them. Care should be taken when screwing the uprights together that a) you have the correct thread and b) that the wire which runs internally through the upright is free when turning.Unfortunately, the flat pack arrives minus the required bulbs so you need to ensure you have some at hand before your delivery. We were lucky enough to have quite a number of these on hand however but the advertising literature does mention the fitting type as an E14 with a maximum wattage of 25W so you do have forewarning. According to the literature accompanying the product, it is also multiple bulb type compatible with mentions to ST58, G25, A19 and RGB.Each lamp can be individually rotated through 360 degrees and 180 degrees through the vertical which should allow plenty of positional scope in which to get a satisfactory result. An on off switch is also present on the base of each lamp giving you total control over your lighting arrangements. The unit has a total height of 165 cm and a width of 42 cm, which, in old money is around 5 foot 5 inches and 1 foot 4 and a half inches respectively, with the base being 22cm in diameter.In summary, we really like this spotlight floor lamp as, apart from being of decent quality, it really looks great once positioned where you like it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 August 2021I love the vintage effect from the shades - Recommended!Spotlight Floor Lamp Osasy Upgraded Vintage floor lights for Reading? Packaging and delivery:This uplighter comes very well packaged in a plain cardboard box with product literature printed on the front, the contents are secured inside in polystyrene, the product was in perfect condition when fetched out.? Package contents:1 x Uplighter stem in sections, spotlights attached1 x Heavy base1 x Instruction leaflet0 x Bulbs not supplied, 3 required of E14 type (Max 25W)ℹ Function and qualityI have a few uplighters in the house, this one I'm going to use in the dining area of the kitchen, positioned nicely in the corner, this looks really nice and would blend into most home décor.The instruction leaflet gives you a basic idea on how to assemble this uplighter, if you've done a few in your time then this is basically the same principle, the poles attach together (be careful of the threads), this is attached to the base and the spotlight shades are already attached.If like me, you like to have a new product working when put together, well you will need to find some bulbs as these are not supplied, why they haven't included them I don't know, the spotlight fixtures will take a E14 type, best ordering these at the same time as the uplighter, unless you have some already in the house. If you are wanting to go with the vintage look then I would suggest buying 'vintage' style bulbs such as TEKLED® P45 Golf Ball Filament Vintage LED Bulbs , or if you want to go modern then a standard Spotlight Bulbs R50 E14 LED Cool White 6000K would suffice. You could install smart wifi bulbs and control each individual spotlight via Alexa (or other smart home device), the DORESshop P45 E14 Smart Light Bulbs would be perfect.The quality of the product is very good, a nice solid metal construction, each spotlight has its own on/off switch so at least they haven't all got to be on at the same time, this makes for a more relaxed, warm atmosphere. The cable coming from this uplighter is 1.8m long so it has plenty of length to allow the best positioning in the room. I really like the gold/bronze effect inside each shade, produces a warm glow, obviously this will change depending on the type of bulb used.The uplighter is heavy enough, in my opinion, to stop my cats knocking it over, the heavy base helps with this, the weight is around 3.8kg.Each spotlight has quite a lot of manoeuvrability and haven't been restricted at all in movement on like some uplighters. The connection of the shades to the main frame is solid and has been very well attached.? Conclusion:If the bulbs were included in the box then this would've been fantastic as an initial set up, but as you do need to buy them then the initial cost of £49.99 for this uplighter will go up to over £60 once bulbs are purchased. Having said that, I still would be willing to pay £49.99 for this uplighter, the quality is very good and it looks lovely in my room.Highly recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2021Easy to assemble multi Spotlight lampDelivered in its own well protected box Lots and lots of styrofoam !This lamp is made up from a heavy base that has a 1.8 metre lead with 3pin plug . Three long tubes which screw into each other culminating in the top tube which houses the three spotlight lamps .Each lamp can be adjusted so the spot shines in a different place and they are capable of working independently of eachother . Each lamp shade has a chrome on off switch .These lamps are easy to assemble but I'd say if you've got small kids in the home or visiting it's probably best to move these lamps , this is because although they are sturdy you do need to direct the lamp heads in a way to create the best stability if knocked or moved they can fall over.I would happily recommend this lamp to anyone who likes the minimal look . It's reasonably priced at just under £50 which is comparable to similar in lighting stores .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2021Smart and easy to assemble, base a little narrowThis tall floor lamp was very easy to put together, requiring just that 4 sections of pole and the base be screwed together. No tools were needed. The lamp is smart-looking with a matte, powder-black finish overall and a contrasting, matte-copper colour on the inside of the shades. There’s no main on/off switch, each of the three lamp heads has its own individual switch on the back of the shade.Very smart looking with quite a modern, industrial style look. The base is weighted but only just heavy enough to support this – over carpeted flooring this wobbles a little, but seems to be steadier when on hard floor.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2021Lovely Lamp LightThis didn't take my OH long to put together. He adjusted it how he wanted it, and with one lamp over his shoulder, the other in my direction, it's been useful in our lounge, where we didn't have room for table lamps. Looks nice in place, fits in with any decor really
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2021⭐⭐⭐⭐Highly suitable for reading. Beautiful design-looks exactly like the photo. Easy to assemble, great, good quality and good value for money. There are many parts of the manual that I don’t understand very well, I hope it can be improved.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2021GoodFloor lamp style is very generous, each lamp can control the switch, the overall effect is very good.
Customer questions and answers
- Should it be E14 or E27 bulbs. Thank youDear customer: Thank you for your inquiry. Spotlight Floor Lamp with 3 Adjustable Rotating Lights, Independent Control design,Just in order to more safety and convenience,So the sockets are E14 ,the bulb are E14 … see more Dear customer: Thank you for your inquiry. Spotlight Floor Lamp with 3 Adjustable Rotating Lights, Independent Control design,Just in order to more safety and convenience,So the sockets are E14 ,the bulb are E14 All customers ,please kindly check,if you are like Independent Control design ,please pay more atttention 3 bulbs are E14 . Hope could help all customers. Thank you for your support~ Best wishes Osasy see less