Warmiehomy 2 Tier Dish Drainer Metal Disch Rack with Drip Tray Drainingboard Rack for Kitchen Cultery Plate Cup 43 X 32 X 27cm
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08FDNGXWP
The 2 dish drainer can be placed in the kitchen to store the tableware and the grid allows water from the tableware to drip quickly onto the tray, making the kitchen tidier and the dishes dry faster
Easy to install: 1. The water bowl is pressed into the lower floor space 2. The upper layer is attached to the underside 3. Installs the separate chopstick 4. The installation is complete
Large capacity: The 2 tiers dish rack offers a large space that can hold 9 items of dishes, 16 bowls and other dishes such as chopsticks, knives, forks, spoons etc
High quality materials: rustproof, strong and durable powder coated iron, easy to clean, very suitable for wet and hot environments
One size: 43 x 32 x 17cm (L x W x H); 2 colors to choose: black / white
|Package Dimensions||43.2 x 33.4 x 18.8 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.1 kg|
Warmiehome dish drainer, multifunctional kitchen storage rack, made of high-quality metal, rust-proof, durable and easy to clean, large storage space, can accommodate more tableware, a good helper for your home.
Product name: 2 Tier Dish Drainer
Package contents: 1 x drip tray;1 x chopstick holder;2 x drain rack
Material: High quality iron
Color: Black & white
Size: 43 x 32 x 17cm (L x W x H)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 February 2021Quality productVery sturdy drainer that holds a lot of dishes. Drip tray means you don’t have to have it on the draining board.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2021Exactly what I wanted.Plenty of space for the amount of crockery/cutlery in use.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 May 2021Great itemGreat item & very sturdy
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 November 2020Good drainer, over pricedFirstly the drip tray that goes underneath the drainer has no drainage hole so just fills with water, I put my drainer straight onto my drainer by the sink. It was a bit awkward to fit together i had to bend it slightly so it went together properly. Once its all set up it is quite a good looking drainer, the pots air well, not like the plastic standard ones. It hold plenty of pots, I would say it is a little overpriced.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2020PerfectExactly what we needed. A small drainer which has a water tray.Right size, right colour, right price. V happy
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 December 2020poor qualitydesign is nice but the product started detoriating real fast after one month.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2020Good valueAs expected
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 November 2020nice designThe measurement of the product does fit in the corner of my kitchen, i like it
Customer questions and answers
- Hello,does this drainer get rusty?It seems that they all get after a short time.Mine hasn't got any rust on it, I've had it for a few months. Its coated so I carnt see that it would rust.
- I received my drainer today it doesn't fit together properly, the metal is bentHi, please contact us via email, so that we can solve it more effectively for you,thanks.
- Will it drain the water automaticly?I don’t understand your question. The skill here is to arrange everything so the water drips away. If you “do it right” - yes. If not - “no”