Kingrack 2 Tier Dish Drainer,Steel Dish Rack,Drying Rack with Removable Cutlery Holder & Drip Tray,Compact Draining Rack,Dish Draining Rack,Kitchen Supplies Storage Rack,Grey WKUK810025-2
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B08DHLZXPV
Premium Quality:This dish drainer is made of premium chrome-plated alloy frame and durable plastic.The shiny polished surface and elegant streamline design made it fit for morden kitchen decor.
Compact Size But Large Capacity:The dimension of this dish drying rack is 35*14.5*26cm.The compact size and 2 tiers design make it provides large capacity but occupies little space on countertop.The whole rack can hold 9 plates,12 bowls,3 cups and more than 40 tablewares.
2 IN 1 Design:The top plate rack is detachable and can be used independently.It can be placed on kitchen countertop or in sink as your needs.Remove the plate rack that can expand the capacity of the bottom flat shelf to hold more bowls and cups.
Easy to Clean:The frame with multiple slots and the cutlery holder with holes help to filter water away and allow air circulation to keep your tablewares dry and clean. The removable drain board collecting water from the rack is convenient to draw out for easy cleaning.
No Screw Assemble:Thanks to the simple tool-free assembly design,this dish rack can be slotted together within 1 minute with no bolts or screws.Even ladies and the elderly can make it easily and quickly.
Kingrack 2 IN 1 Dish Drainer
Compact Size & Large Capacity
Kingrack compact dish drainer is a perfect choice for the washing up after meals. The 2 tier design increases the capacity and reduces the occupation of counter-top. It can hold up to 9 plates,12 bowls, 3 cups and more than 40 tableware.
Thanks to the wonderful 2 in 1 design the top plate rack can be used independently. You can put it on kitchen counter top or in sink according to your needs.
Modern style make it become a perfect decoration for your kitchen. Practical design helps you to keep the kitchen from messy. So, isn't the dish rack your perfect choice?
- 2 Tier Design
- 2 IN 1 Design
- Easy to Clean
- Compact Size
- Large Capacity
- Premium Quality
- No Screw Assembly
- Detachable Top Rack
Removable 2 Tier Design
The upper plate rack can be detachable from the dish drainer. It can be used in the sink, on the counter top or wherever you wanted.
The easy-to-pull design ensure that you can pour out the water and clean the drip tray in time.
Removable Cutlery Holder
Utensil holder with compartments provides enough space for tableware and keeps your utensils neat and well organised.
NO SCREWS, NO TOOLS, VERY EASY ASSEMBLY!
Check for the holders directions
Install the top plate rack
Install the utensils holder
Install the drip tray
|Package Dimensions||43.6 x 29.8 x 14.8 cm; 1.65 Kilograms|
|Material||Alloy Steel, Plastic|
|Item Weight||1.65 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 October 2020DrainerI had issues with the first one of these I received as it was leaving rust marks on my draining board, they sent me a new drainer with some plastic covers on the parts that touch the drainer and it’s sorted the problem.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2021Good qualityReally like this. It is sturdy and can hold a lot which is exactlywhat I wanted it for. It isn't super small but does what it needs to and seems to be of good quality. Very pleased. My only gripe would be that although there are drainage holes in the cutlery holder, when it hangs off the end of the drainer (as it is supposed to) it is at an angle so the water doesn't actually run out of the drainage holes and your utensils are left in water at the bottom.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2021It's a dish drainerThis was a bit too big for our compact drainer. I contacted Kingsrack who responded promptly, polite and helpful. Given our measurements, they did not have one suitable. No problem with a refund. I would certainly use their products again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 December 2020Great!Great dish drainer. No screws so limits chance of rusting. Very happy, thanks. Neat and modern look to it. The top drainer part is removable.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2021Great space saving a easy use drip trayI really like this as it's makes best use of the space and holds quiet a bit of washing up. Make things much neater than before. The tray at the bottom is ideal for catching all the water and slides out so can empty and clean. The cutlery tubs are on the small side but I still hold more than I expected. Wish I bought this before as it makes a big difference for my sink area.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2021RUSTINGThis product has already started rusting… unbelievable for a dish rack to rust this quickly. I have cleaned it multiple times and the rust comes back immediately after. I do not know how to contact the seller to make a complaint as this is frustrating.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2021PerfectLove this drainer. It looks smart, fits lots of cups, mugs, plates, saucers etc. The tray slides out to empty excess water/suds, so no chance of limescale build up etc. It's easy to assemble and seems sturdy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 October 2021Decent dish rackThis is a very good dish rack all though there aren’t very many slots for plates so I would recommend for a smaller family. It’s easy to keep clean and the drip tray stops the sink from getting dirty.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 October 2020Very pleased. I would recommend to others.A very smart design. Looks the part and doubles my dish draining space. Well done Kingrack!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 January 2021Versatile and just the right sizeI loved the option of removing the plate stand as on occasion we have more glassware to wash than plates and the stand can be returned or placed on the grey tray as an extension for draining.
Customer questions and answers
- Please can anyone provide the exact length and width of this product. I have a small sink top and not sure if this will be suitable.I bought this a few weks ago. As I put in my review it is bigger than the dimensions given. They are 42X27.5. With the cutlery holder the length is 49 though this can be attached at the side if neessary. Would recommend if not too big.
- What is the length without the cutlery holder please?cutlery holder can clip inside frame so need not alter length and sits over drip tray
- Are the plates stable when placed or can they fall over? Also, can you pull the tray out in either direction?Yes the plates are very stable. Small saucers are a struggle but they stay stable if you place them at one end. And yes the tray can be pulled out in either direction
- one dimension says 35cm l another says 42.5 l which is correct42.5cm