Kingrack Aluminum Dish Drainers,Compact Dish Drying Rack with Removable Drip Tray,Utensil Holder, Draining Board, Grey Dish Rack Drainers for Small Kitchen Countertop
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07PPN9XFF
Rust Proof - The compact dish rack is made of high quality aluminum, anti-rust and light weight.
Capacity - The dish drainer with compact design can hold up to 9 plates and certain cups and bowls. Perfect for the countertop of small kitchen.
Easy to Clean - The dish rack,drainboard and utensil holder are easily disassembly and clean.
Utensil Holder - Removable cutlery holder can keep your silverware neat and dry.
Dimensions - 44 x 31 x 13.5cm. Silver frame with grey plastic tray, it's perfect to match your kitchen.
KINGRACK, as a professional home & kitchen brand, is dedicated to bring innovative products that make our lives more easier.
- Inspired by the idea of INNOVATIVE LIFE STYLE.
- Functional, coordinates well with existing décor.
- Thoughtful gift for lovers, families, friends or housewarming party.
Kingrack Aluminum Dish Drying Rack
Compact Dish Drainer for Small Kitchen
The compact aluminum dish rack with detachable utensil holder can meet your daily demand for drying dish, bowls and knives.
Rust FreeCompare to stainless stain dish rack or chrome plated steel dish rack, aluminum dish drying rack is more anti-rust and lighter! You don't need to worry that the dish rack will rust for using after a while.
Easy to CleanThree part - dish rack, cutlery holder and drainboard can be easily remove and clean. The dish rack is light to move.
- Package included:
- 1 x aluminum dish drying rack
- 1 x drip tray
- 1 x utensil holder
100% RUST FREE
The dish drying rack is made of aluminum frame which is never rust and lighter than stainless steel dish rack.
REMOVABLE CUTLERY HOLDER
The plastic cutlery holder with divisional design can drain knives and silverware.
FUNCTIONAL DRIP TRAY
The draining board with slots design can let water flow into the sink easily. It's removable for easy cleaning.
|Product Dimensions||44 x 31 x 13.5 cm; 770 Grams|
|Item Weight||770 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2019Very effective drainerReally pleased with this purchase, protects the stainless from hard water and holds everything that we need, for mor space I can move it to one side great product
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2020Great but not goodThis is a well-made product, it is strong and drains fairly well.One small problem - whenever you stand a glass or mug in it, it falls over and breaks as the sides are not high enough to stop it, which is a shame as I am now donating this to a charity shop and having to spend more money on another drainer. On the whole, I would not recommend this to someone else as it currently is.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 August 2021DisappointingThis only works for me if I am washing up a small amount of small items. It is very flimsy so placing a dinner plate in the rack renders everything unstable. I have granite worktops hence a need to have a drainer. I have broken many items accidentally dropped ( I have arthritic hands) so need something to minimise this. It’s ok for a couple of mugs / side plates etc. It only takes one large item ( a breadboard for example) laid flat. I have since bought another more expensive and infinitely better designed drainer. It comfortably accommodates the bread / chopping board plus a heap of other items very comfortably.Unfortunately I disposed of the packing box so returning the item was not an option. Just putting this down to experience….. In it’s favour it is easy to clean as there’s no awkward to get at nooks and crannies. It will be thrown out next bin day…
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 September 2019Cutlery holder drips onto unit not trayOk, so overall does as described, is sturdy enough and it drains into the sink fine.Easy to clean as the rack lifts off and the cutlery holder also lifts away.Negative side is the cutlery holder, designed to fit at rear of rack fits well enough but the drainage holes do not sit directly under drainage board. Hence water will drip onto unit so you will have to lift tray to dry underneath. The drainage board needs to be slightly bigger to accommodate the holder. Hence only 2 stars. Without the holder it’s ok
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 July 2019Wouldn't recommendProduct does not hold anything up right the plate racking section gives no stability so everything falls over easily.Wouldn't recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 2020First impressions are good.Prompt delivery and well packaged. It is quite a compact dish drainer, but that suits me. It comes in 3 individual parts (the tray, the "frame", and then the cutlery holder) which wasn't immediately obvious to me, but maybe I didn't read the product description well enough! It suits me though, because I'm not 100% sure we will use the tray. All 3 parts go together nicely - the cutlery holder clips on well. I reckon it's probably a little on the steep side for a dish drainer, but not by much and I got a product I am happy with, so worth it in my opinion. Not used this yet, so can't comment on its longevity or anything like that.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2020Room for improvement.This drainer works ok but,.. would be better if it was slightly bigger. The attachment for the knives and forks needs to be put at the front end of the drainer so that it can hang over your sink ( not as in the photo) or it does not fit/drain over the tray and therefore drains onto your surface. It would also be better it the back of the draining tray were slight raised so that the water ran down into the sink rather than pooling in the tray.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2020Very helpful if you need more draining spaceWe have only a small draining surface next to our sink, this has nearly doubled our draining space, and made life much easier. The drip tray at the bottom is perhaps not as rigid or sturdy as I had hoped, but the rack is sturdy. Life has become considerably easier now that half the washing up no longer slides back into the sink. For the price this is a good buy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2020If you want a drainer that drains, this product isn't for you.The rack isn't very sturdy and things lean very easily, so you can't put very much on it without falling over. More annoyingly is the base is completely flat, this means that the water doesn't drain away, instead it pools. This can be easily fixed by sticking little rubber feet (not provided) to the base, but for this price I don't expect to make do and mend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 July 2021Used it over a year - not goodI cook very often and use quite a bit of utensils to put decent food on the table for 2. Unfortunately the rack is barely big enough to fit all the stuffs into it. Probably great for 1 person or a couple that don't cook a lot. But definitely not for a family size one.The drip tray is not the worse but definitely need improvement: The tray is completely flat, so if your countertop is also flat, the water won't go any where and you'll have to add something under one side of the tray to tilt it, which is what I had to do; The rounded corners allow water to build up instead of being drained away, even when I tilt it as previously mentioned. I have to clean it regularly to avoid mould buildup. Going to try sandpaper a bit so it creates a better wall to discourage water buildup in the corners.The cup that holds the cutlery have very poor airflow as there's only tiny holes at the bottom of the cup, so if you regularly have more than 3 cutlery put into it it's going get mouldy unless you clean it very regularly. I'm planning to drill more holes around the cup to let water drain out and air floor through properly from the sides.
Customer questions and answers
- Does the cutlery holder have drainage holes?Yes,the cutlery holder has drainage holes.
- is it dishwasher proof?Yes
- Is dish drying rack light grayIt’s not light grey, more mid-grey.
- Can the tray go into the dishwasherwe have put this in the dish washer on a quick cycle at 65° came out fine