Helios&Hestia Electric Wood Stove Fireplace with Flame Effect, Freestanding Portable Indoor Space Heater with Remote, 61cm Tall
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B09C388VZ8
TWO HEAT SETTINGS - Thermostat controlled 900w or 1800w heated air vents via a quiet top mount fan leaving the large face cool to touch
REALISTIC BUNING LOGS - Lifelike LED simulated fire operates with heat or without to save energy - Includes adjustable brightness
EASY TO OPERATE with timer and separate infrared remote control, this fire-place keeps you snug and comfortable in any corner or living space
SAFETY FIRST with overheat shut off - for the protection of your home & family
HASSLE FREE assembly for free-standing indoor use. Intended to provide supplemental heat for small rooms up to 37m²
|Product Dimensions||39.5 x 30 x 58.4 cm; 6.68 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1800 watts|
|Item Weight||6.68 kg|
A Helios&Hestia fireplace stove is so mesmerizing and so unique – you won’t believe your eyes. It will add a mesmerising charm to your home and become a unique talking point sure to impress your family and visitors alike. It gives you all of the cosy ambience of an electric fireplace wood stove with none of the mess. The matte black finish and traditional stove style design make it a perfect addition to any space.
· Style: Stove
· External Dimensions: 39.5cm x 30cm x 58.4cm approximately
· Product Weight: 6.7kg approximately
· Cabinet Material: Heat resistant ABS plastic and metal, tempered glass door panel
· Use: Freestanding
· Safety Features: High temperature shut off - Tempered safety glass
· Fuel Bed Options: Faux logs
· Flame & Log Effect: Single color
· Flame Speed: Fixed
· Flame & Log Effect Light Source: Energy efficient LED operates with or without heat
· Brightness Level: Infinite
· Heat Options: 1800w Fixed
· Heat Source: Aluminium convection element br>· Thermostat: Analogue adjustable
· Power Cord: 183cm with standard Type G 3 pin plug
· Electrical Specification: 220-240v AC 50hz
· Power Outlet Required: Grounded (Earthed) 13amp
· Power Rating Heater: 1800w
· Power Rating Flame & Log Effects: 5w
This model is designed to provide supplemental warmth and decorative mood for rooms up to 400ft²
The intensity of the flame effects depends on interior lighting levels, the best result is achieved in dark rooms with no direct or indirect light
Customer questions and answers
- Does the door at the front actually open or is it just for show?Yes it opens. You wouldn't really want to open usually as the "fire" looks even less "realistic" when you open the door. However, it does have a row of manual controls you can see along the bottom right behind the door which you can then use if you can't find the remote.
- Can this heater be used safely without connecting the four legs, e.g either placing the legless direcly on hard flooring or carpet or on top of a unitNo. The space beneath is essential for the heated air to escape. I stand mine on a large slate. It is then safe (and elegant) on a wooden floor or carpet.
- Where does the wire come from.....back or sideHi , thanks for your enquiry. The wire is installed at the back of the fireplace. We hope this helps to answer your query.
- Can the LED lights be replaced by the user?Thank you for your enquiry. The LED lights can not be replaced by user. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.